Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: She-Ra in package is up on Matty's facebook

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Whoa....that bio ...information overload!!

...and from now on Etheria will be a free world...free from the evil of Hordak...queue the title for the NEW ADVENTURES OF SHE-RA!
    Last edited by Judeh Simon; March 9, 2010 at 04:30pm.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Wait, wait, wait - now I'm confused.

I thought from Optikk's bio that Skeletor defeats Hordak. From the sound of She-Ra's bio, Hordak conquers Eternia and captures/kills Randor....what about Skeletor? Does Skeletor beat Hordak before or after Hordak's invasion of Eternia?

It does sound like there a 'select few' coming from Etheria to Eternia, in other words, whoever Mattel decides to make from the POP line.

The overall bio storyline is starting to get a little convoluted.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post

I thought from Optikk's bio that Skeletor defeats Hordak. From the sound of She-Ra's bio, Hordak conquers Eternia and captures/kills Randor....what about Skeletor? Does Skeletor beat Hordak before or after Hordak's invasion of Eternia?
    Well, I think it boils down to this... you can't make a triumphant video until you have Eddit Van Halen on guitar, but you can't get Eddie Val Halen until you've made a triumphant video.

In all seriousness, I'm taking it that the Horde basically takes over Eternia, but Skeletor and Co. are still around, and assist in fighting back some way, some how, with Skeletor defeating Hordak.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Not sure what to think. It sounds like they are setting it up so that Adora does become queen. We know that skeletor defeats hordak and then goes to the future ( Or denebria or both.. Still not clear on that ). We know that evil-Lyn releases hordak from despondos. Therefore Etheria is trapped in despondos. I definitely believe now that the horde conquered Etheria, He-Ro's homeworld, the overlords of the timeless dimension gave he-ro the task of leading a fight against the horde (he must not have been in etheria when it was trapped in despondos, but WAS on Trolla at that time, perhaps learning magic??). The battle, for some reason migrated to eternia, and hordak kills he-ro, grayskull traps hordak in despondos.

I think etheria is going to be VERY important in this mythos. It must have some major significance.

Don't like that they suggest that she-ra does not have brute strength.
    Oh, I also think that skeletor won on eternia by killing randor. Or someone betrayed them. That's why the masters became renegades. That suggests also that skeletor has conquered or destroyed grayskull and the sorceress must be dead. All of this was in the MYP plan. So for those who are die-hard 200x fans, rejoice.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

sounds like:

She-ra corners Hordak
    Hordak escapes to Eternia
    Hordak defeats the Masters and "removes" Randor
    She-ra follows with the rebels
    Joins forces with the new rebels on eternia (ex-masters)
    Skeletor Defeats Hordak
    NA starts

and the snake men haven't shown up yet...

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

It does sound like there a 'select few' coming from Etheria to Eternia, in other words, whoever Mattel decides to make from the POP line.

I think Hordak comes to Eternia, conquers it and imprisons King Randor (like King Miro, his father was missing for years in Filmation). Some stuff happens and Skeletor overthrows Hordak somehow (sends him back into Despondos?) and now has complete control over Eternia and the Horde.

Because of Optikk coming out BEFORE She-Ra, the bio storyline is getting VERY messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    sounds like:

She-ra corners Hordak
    Hordak escapes to Eternia
    He defeats the Masters and "removes" Randor
    She-ra follows with the rebels
    Joins forces with the new rebels on eternia
    Skeletor Defeats Hordak
    NA starts

and the snake men haven't shown up yet...
    Exactly! I wonder if they are going to make the Snakemen purely Preternia as they were shown in the minis? So...He-Man and She-Ra have to save the future (Skeletor Horde and NA mutants) and then save the past with He-Ro, Eldor and King Grayskull!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar

I was wondering the same thing. From the way things are shaping up, maybe it means Skeletor defeats Hordak after the Horde's invasion. Maybe he sat back and let the battle between the Horde and the Masters play out, and then planned to take on whoever won while they may have been at their weakest.

Heroic Warrior
    Hmmm... This bio, while not awesome in itself, sure brings some interesting questions to mind :

A) The Horde invades Eternia, and causes havoc and mayhem. Randor is missing... Did Hordak capture and imprison Randor, or did he kill him ?

B) We know Skeletor eventually overcomes Hordak... Could it be possible that there would have been an "unholy alliance" between the evil warriors and the "renegade" Masters of the Universe (allied with some guys from the Great Rebellion) ? Skeletor overcomes Hordak (with the help of some members of his gang, the space mutants), and the Masters of the Universe set Randor free, so it would be a win-win situation... Still, there would be a problem : where in that scenario would the galactic heroes interact ? As new friends of the "renegade Masters" ?

Now, we need to find out where the Snakemen will appear in the MOTUC canon. This is the only faction we stlil know NOTHING about in MOTUC... I hope Mattel will FINALLY reveal something about them this year.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    It's hard to tell, but it LOOKS like they may have tweeked the tiara on the "200x" She-Ra head (the filmation head, but they can't call it that)

The bio is garbage, the worst one in the line. Renegade Masters?! please.
    I had hoped they would have dropped the tripe MYP planned for the third season.
    Just so we're clear... You DON'T like the Bio?

The Bio is nice enough, finding a way to blend the various continuities just as we’ve been braced for all along. Like it or not, MOTUC is an amalgamation of ALL-THINGS MOTU. If She-Ra is leading the Great Rebellion on Eternia? so be it. It’s easier to keep it all on one planet I suppose.
    Last edited by 80's Enthusiast; March 9, 2010 at 04:27pm.

So is Randor dead?
    Love, friendship, or respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

Exactly! I wonder if they are going to make the Snakemen purely Preternia as they were shown in the minis?
    I personally would prefer it this way, but i think the snakemen will show up in the present so we can have the "final ultimate battle ground".

Hooray! Story elements!

That's what excites me most about this line!

I love that the story is evolving. I say sit back and enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Treeface View Post
    So is Randor dead?
    How is anyone supposed to know? But I imagine he isn't.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    In all seriousness, I'm taking it that the Horde basically takes over Eternia, but Skeletor and Co. are still around, and assist in fighting back some way, some how, with Skeletor defeating Hordak.
    Geez, I seriously hope not. I hate to think that Skeletor teamed up with He-Man and the Masters to fight Hordak. If anything, it should be Skeletor and Hordak that need to team up to beat He-Man. I like to think that Skeletor and the Evil Warriors help Hordak drive the Heroic Masters underground and later Skeletor betrays Hordak in a final grab for power. That would be better for me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Not sure why these bios are messy, nothing has been in order, its up to us to piece it together.

Don't mind this Eternian rebel idea, it could have been a lot worse.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

I always end up in the minority, but I LOVE this bio. It introduces some new aspects into the mythos. Adora comes home !!! Thats what I did in my own MOTUC continuity. I think Hordak conquering Eternia makes mad sense, since Hordak is being presented more as the scary as frak villan from MYP and not the bafoon of Filmation. It also helps with with introducing POP characters, if they are on Eternia helping fight the good fight. Brings in more ladies to the Masters for sure. Randor isn't dead, I can almost garauntee that, he's been dethrowned, out of office. Probably being held prisoner in the crappy toy version of the Fright Zone. And I'm sure Skeletor's still around. Perhaps they teamed up, and then Skelly defeats Hordak and takes his place as head of the Horde. Who knows yet ? the bios are getting exciting though. I'm not throwing much out for my own mythos thats for sure.
    Once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger
    Positive Trade with : Thehorde,

Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    Not sure why these bios are messy, nothing has been in order, its up to us to piece it together.
    But that's the fun of it!

Man, I feel like I'm all alone here...I actually kind of dig the bio. To each his own, I guess.

Don't like the head they went with in package, but luckily I open and play, I mean pose, my toys! The other head does look quite nice; can't wait to get it on her!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Channeling the combined Power of the Universe and the Wisdom of the Elders of Eternia, Adora transforms into She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the Universe. Her strength comes not from brute force but from sheer will and her cunning magical powers and healing abilities.She also has the power to communicate telepathically with animals.
    So She-Ra's power is based on will? Sort of like psionic strength, rather than having a super tough physiology like Wonder Woman? Unless the writer of the bios means this as a metaphor.

As both She-Ra and Adora, she helped lead the Great Rebellion of Etheria against the Horde invaders.
    Okay...

Later, when Hordak found an escape to Eternia, she followed him along with several of her friends and allies.
    Hey!!! It's like in MY personal canon! I guess this makes the POP characters more relevant to the Eternia cast by moving them to Eternia and making them part of the Masters of the Universe. I guess Etheria is TOTALLY the Horde's world now just like in the mini-comics.

Once there, the Princess of Power joined forces with the now renegade Masters of the Universe, who without King Randor, had becomes outcasts in their own land, fighting against Hordak's new tyranny!
    Hmmm...hello MYP season three plot. Guess that's why Toyguru mentioned to Uki that Faker happens a little later...

I like the bio...except for the "psionic strength" part. I have questions about that one.

But I'm calling this now...I can see POP fans thinking how the identity of their era will be lost, just like NA had the whole future controversy a month ago.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Warrior
    I think the bio is good. But I hate the head that was used for the package

A big fan of Slush Head
    This is awesome! Very cool bio!
    The rebels and masters join forces on Eternia. Hordak conqueres Eternia.
    Then it looks like Skeletor is the one who defeats him and NA starts.
    That is sweet.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I kinda like the bio, it gives us a piece of the story that has never been and helps to shed some light on what is going on in the future when Skeletor defeats Hordak

I also do not see why Skeletor has to team with the Masters, it could be that when Hordak arrives its a 3 way brawl.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleprachaun View Post
    I always end up in the minority, but I LOVE this bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by sephron13 View Post
    Man, I feel like I'm all alone here...I actually kind of dig the bio.
    That makes 3 of us! I LOVE THIS BIO! (and i usually hate these things)

Renegade Masters ??? What's that all about. Betrayal by one of their own ?? It kind of reminds of the plot the MOTU movie. Gwildor anyone ???

BTW I like She-Ra in the package with the mask. It gives her a classic look like in the original line.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Oh I'm digging the new bio as well. I love the fact that the Horde finally steps up as a big bad and actually does some conquering! (Even though we know Skeletor comes in at some point and defeats Hordak).

I don't think Skeletor assumes control of the Horde. In Optikk's bio, it's stated that Skeletor goes into space to take on The Horde Empire. I stated before, I think his victory over Hordak makes him privy to some vaulable info that may give him a leg up on seizing the entire Empire, and ultimate control of the universe.

Heroic Warrior
    This said, I think we're definitely headed - alas - for the "hole in the head" She-Ra...

Well, I try to see it on the bright side: I'm pretty sure we Evil Warriors/Horde/Snakemen fans will be able to make cool "headshot She-Ra" pictures...

And it's likely that customizers won't miss that chance to create a zombie She-Ra (who will then be the new "puppet" of the evil factions).