Thread: 2011 - BRAND NEW Accesories WISHLIST

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

2011 - BRAND NEW Accesories WISHLIST

I hope to see ASAP:

- He-Ro Tombstone
    - King Grayskull Tombstone
    - Hawk-stand with arm clip (MOTUC figures can hold Zoar, Screech in their arms)
    - Orb of Power stand
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I would like to see some tool accessories. Like a fancy techno wrench, drill, etc. Would go good with Man-at arms, Triclops...maybe they could come with Modulok, as he is also a science-type?

Heroic Warrior
    I want:
    stand for the orb
    Keldor swords re-released in new design
    Nest with baby teela

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    I would like to see some tool accessories. Like a fancy techno wrench, drill, etc. Would go good with Man-at arms, Triclops...maybe they could come with Modulok, as he is also a science-type?
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=199306&page=2

check that out Wulff. it could be a different color, but i think that these things would be a great addition....

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    King Hssss' Bruce Timm head (Do we really need a whole new figure for this?)
    Man-At-Arms' 200X BFG

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

some remakes of the weapons that came with the eternia playset

keldor's REAL twin swords....
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Orb Stand
    Diamond Ray of Disappearance
    Corodite Crystal
    Keldor's 200X swords
    Emerald Staff
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    200x chest plate for Roboto, with a place to mount guns on his shoulders like his myp version where he'd have guns come out.

200x keldor swords.... but that ship has sailed......

some alternate heads.... Zodak unmasked, keldor acid burnt head, buzz-off 200x head, grizzlor alt. head (since his head is removeable, not the face). I don't need to buy another figure just for a friggin head!! just give me the alternate heads!! a head pack would be alot more logical than having us buy another figure just for the head!

orange version of 200x sword for faker.

blue sparkly 200x sword for He-ro.

that contraption that Tri-klops told Clawful to 'push the button'...

corridite crystal (for merman, have some slime on it to wipe off on beastman)

diamond ray of disappearance

200x shinguards for beastman

200x shinguards for stratos

some pails of water for orko to dump on MAA.... maybe some eggs to throw at him too... an egg covered MAA head, with a ticked off expression.

she-ra's shield & axe/comb in 2 tone silver to match the silver weapons pack she-ra sword.

a knife and sliced bread for Wun-dar... kidding... the spymonkey toast shield is perfect for wun-dar. i wouldn't change a thing.

the 'grabber' & 'dropper' for Trap-jaw.

unfortunately we'll never get any of these items, since Mattel will only make repaints of items we already have for their weapons packs. we might get the different colored 200x swords or she-ra weapons, but the rest of the items on my list, forget about it.... never gonna happen.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

It would have been cool if Mattel had already started incorporating the vintage Eternia weapons into the Preternia figures.

Maybe the follwing figures could have them:

-Eldor
    -Demo-Man (apparently he isn't Preternian (??) according to TG... which is weird... but he COULD have an Eternia playset weapon)

-Rattlor (he only has a staff, and that has already been tooled by way of the King Hssss figure)

-200X King Hssss (maybe...)

-Sharella (human form)

-Veena (oh, excuse me, "Queen Grayskull" (TM)... )

-Horde Supreme (if we ever get a figure of him)

Of course, they could also just throw them in with figures who need a second weapon, but aren't necessarily related to the Towers.... as long as they don't need extra tooling to mimic action features (like Mekaneck, Fisto, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Mosquitor, etc.):

-Clamp Champ (he could get 2 besides his clamp, as he'll be one of the cheapest figures to make)

-Stinkor

-Marlena

They could include them with the Horde Trooper 2-pack down the road...

Or a Snake Men warrior 2-pack...
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

sounds like some peoples creative thinking only goes as far as cancelled tv shows!

in all honesty, i hope we see more things like panthor's helmet, something that is COMPLETELY original to the MOTUerse, than things that are already on my 200x figures.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    sounds like some peoples creative thinking only goes as far as cancelled tv shows!

in all honesty, i hope we see more things like panthor's helmet, something that is COMPLETELY original to the MOTUerse, than things that are already on my 200x figures.
    uh, all tv shows get cancelled/end eventually, so I'm not sure what your point is on that one.

While I do like seeing entirely new items like Panthor's helmet, i'd also like to see items that are actually shown in the tv shows being used to come with the figures as well.
    and the things that are on the 200x figures don't always work on the motuc figures, being they are much bigger. again i don't see what you point was.... luckily the 200x skeletor swords fit in the motuc hands, but some of the other weapons & such won't fit. the handles are too skinny for them to grip. and some accessories from the shows have never been made for the figures, so why not make them?

instead of belittling other people's wishlists or 'creative thinking', how about coming up with your own wish list?

btw, it's kind of hard to come up with something that hasn't been seen or used or existed before.... nobody expected Panthor to have a helmet, since he's never been seen with one before. and there's mixed reactions on that one. some like it, some don't.

the whole point of accessory wishlists imo is to get things we've seen the characters use but don't come with the figures.

i think the hawk stand is a great idea.... to have the birds rest on the figures' arms. as well as some type of stand for the grayskull orb. why is it that the toy companies never think to make the figures have these to begin with? let's throw an orb in with the figure, but nothing to put it on or to make it useful... heck zoar didn't even come with a perch, yet screech did?
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

i just think people should be more creative. like your egg in the face idea.

creative

saying i want 200x stuff isnt very creative in my eyes.

panthors new helmet. creative.

saying i want fistos giant unrealistic sword. not creative.....

there is a pattern there. I again, understand where you are coming from. and I agree with all 200xers, "I LOVE EXTRA DETAILS, and realism..." i love making everyone their "own".....

but as far as wishlists go, i haven't really thought of anything. I picture wishlist being more, "extra items" if you were to say, "shin guards, different colors...." cool, completely down with that.

i am in love with the idea for Man At Arms workshop.....

Heroic Warrior
    I just want an unmasked Zodak head, but I would love if we got Keldor's 200X swords, but I think Zodak's head is more plausible than the swords. Also, I think they should release a Classic update to She-Ra's vintage Sword of Protection. Never understood why we didn't get that weapon.

Orange havoc staff for Leo faker
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Lots of good ideas here. I'd like to get:

-Orb display unit/pedestal/something!

-the case in which the Power Sword rested (I think it should be made to fit the actual Power Sword, not the techno-sword)

-Corodite Crystal

-Shard of Darkness

-Shakkarran Crystal

-She-Ra's Vintage sword, perhaps introduce a plotline in which the Sword of Protection is stolen/lost, and she battles with this weapon in the meantime?

-He-Ro's tombstone

-Meteorbs

-Orko's Magic Trick

-Snake Mountain Display Stands

-MAA's Really Big Gun

-Tower Tools, etc.

-more Eternian/Etherian/Denebrian/Priman/whatever creatures (Hordak, Evil-Lyn, and Teela got "pets" so I think others should as well!)

-MAA inventions

-spellbooks, maps, artifacts, etc.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Interchangeable hands (spellcasting, fists, holding swords straight up. etc)

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    a stand for the Orb -can maybe come with Sorceress (of course she'll already be including her staff plus a Zoar)

Keldor's proper 20XX swords -include with Skeletor variant or Spikor say he makes them

Fisto's 20XX sword -we were robbed we need it.

I like the arm perch for the the birds idea.

I'm not too fond of Panthor's helmet but maybe giving Clawdeen one would be okay. Perhaps more mask like than helmet though.

all the POP girls who only came with a shield need extra weapons.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

A wall & shackles accessory would be cool, to capture and hold enemies

updated versions of the 200x Eagle and Bat flight paks

Doors to the Vault of Wisdom/Knowledge and Power inside Castle Grayskull

the Cave of Power where young Prince Adam transformed into (200x?) He-Man before he re-united the 2 halves of the Power Sword

He-Man's/Oolarr's stone hut from the 2nd mini-comic.

The Staff & Egg of Avion
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    A wall & shackles accessory would be cool, to capture and hold enemies
    If we don´t end up getting playsets, I like this idea if its done as a diorama tribute to the original Snake Mountain.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    I hope to see ASAP:

- He-Ro Tombstone
    - King Grayskull Tombstone
    So from the conpany that won't have any sort of separate head release because it'd be "morbid", you want a pair of headstones. Okay.

CAPES.

TG has said that they would make a great addition to a weapons pack "down the road"... that was after the first weapon pack sold out. I think lots of people would like to add capes to Skelly and Evil Lyn, but probably many more fans would like to put capes on random characters.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I don't know if Mattel could/would do it but I would love to see some of the macguffins from the shows like the Corodite Crystal and the Diamond Ray of Disappearance. I just think that we need some other things to worry about then those stupid half sowrds all the time. Get some of those and an Orb Stand and I'll be one happy camper.
    Growing old is mandatory but growing up that's optional.

For me this list would be huge... Cause I'd request lots of props and accessories. (Not counting heads) I'll go with some Character Specific accessories that I want...
    He-Man/King Grayskull:
    -Vintage Toy accurate Sword and Ax
    -200X sized shield
    -200X Ax (with hyper details toned down like the Techno Sword)
    -Non-tattered KG cape
    -Translucent Blue 200X sword.
    She-Ra:
    -Vintage Toy Accurate Sword of Protection (Both versions of the Toy sword... The small Golden one from normal She-Ra and the one that kinda resembles the Power Sword with a Star shaped gem like Bubble Power She-Ra's)
    -She-Ra's accessories in gray and Silver.
    Skeletor/Keldor:
    -The Retired Style blades. (Obviously this HAD to be on the list)
    -a tattered Cape inspired by Keldor's for Skeletor.
    -Clip on Energy blasts for The Havok staff and Skeletor's hands.
    MAA:
    -Tools/Workbench (can be repainted for TK)
    -Random inventions/ Mechanical junk for him to tinker.
    Orko:
    -clip on "Magic energy blasts" for him and the staff.
    -"Magic tricks/props"
    Teela:
    -Generic "Female" Sword
    -Holster for her own sword
    Evil Lyn/Goddess
    -Clip on Energy blasts.
    Count Marzo
    -Necklace version of his Medallion
    -Old Man mini Marzo
    -Energy blasts to clip on his left hand.
    Spikor
    (I know he hasn't being released but he needs these)
    -Smithy with tools and incomplete weapons such as rough/unfinished terror claws...(He's Skeletor's Weaponsmith... he needs this)
    Everyone who has a cape attached to their armor (or Headpiece in Hordak's case)
    -Armor (or headpiece) WITHOUT THE CAPE!
    Other Props:
    -Piles and stacks of books
    -Popular McGuffins such as Corodite Crystal, diamond ray of disappearance, ambrosia, ram Stone, etc.
    -Pedestal for the orb
    -Thrones for characters who normally sit on them
    -a Sacrificial Altar (We need this since MOTU is heavily inspired by Swords and Sorcery.)
    - Male and Female "Snow equipment" (Capes, etc.)
    -Treasure vault/Ancient Armory props for backdrop (to enhance the Weapons rack display)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Hordak's red Bat shield (like the vintage toy) but a little bit bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt XIC View Post
    Hordak's red Bat shield (like the vintage toy) but a little bit bigger.
    I like it!!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.