Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MotU Classic Trading Post

MotU Classic Trading Post

I'm borrowing this idea from Shokoti's Slave from the KG Trading Post thread, it actually helped me find a few fellow orgers that missed out by going straight down the list. That thread didn't get too many people a trade for the bronze varient w/o resorting to ebay, but it helped me out finding a way to spread the MotU love. So I'm just copying the way Shokoti's Slave posted & revamping it for the entire MotU Classics line.

Iknow there are some of us out there who might be interested in setting up a way to trade or sell our MotU Classics (variants, Mint packaging, loose, or other wise) so I thought I would set up a special thread where we Masters fans can help one another out.

That is if it's alright with JVS3 and the rest? Maybe they can make this official like or lend a helping hand somehow?

If anyone else is interested in trading MotU Classics, please list what you have for trade, what condition its' in, what your looking for, & don't worry, if you don't have any MotU Classics for trade, maybe a fellow orger will notice & be able to help you out.

EDIT: TRY TO use PM accordingly.

MY TRADES

needs:
    moc sdcc purple stone he-ro
    loose man @ arms armor
    MOC Mossman

haves:
    MOC Battle cat
    Moc teela
    moc zodac
    moc hordak
    moc mer-man
    moc sdcc red he-ro
    Last edited by Andy Adams; March 18, 2010 at 03:26am. Reason: updated 3/18/10

Heroic Warrior
    I need 1 of each

He-man
    Beastman
    Skeletor

I don't have anything to trade expect for some stactions but would prefer to buy 1st at a fair price. I can also find things that you need if you want to trade that way.

UPDATE I HAD THEM IN MY CART AT MATTY AND LAST WEEK I TRIED TO ORDER THEM IT WENT GOOD CAUSE TODAY I CAME HOME FROM AND I HAD THEM ON THE DOOR STEP. BUT THEY ARE STILL IN MY CART SO I WILL TRY AND ORDER A ANOTHER SET THIS WEEKEND AFTER I GET PAID AND IF ALL GOES WELL I WILL HAVE THEM AND PUT THEM UP FOR SELL AT COST PLUS SHIPPING TO YOU OR TRADE ONE OF THE THREE FOR A FAKER. SO IF YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR CART AND YOU HAVE EXTRA MONEY WHICH IS RARE NOW A DAYS GO ORDER THEM NOW!!!!!!
    Last edited by Hoosfn; February 9, 2009 at 04:08pm.
    HOOS HOOS HOOS HOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to get ahold of a loose beastman myself.

Anyone?
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I have a Skeletor to trade for a He-Man. I ordered 2 Skellys and only want one, ordered the 2nd one to trade for a He-Man.

I'm not a MOC collector, so if someone has a loose, mint, complete He-Man, I'll take it for whichever Skeletor has the package in better shape.

PM me...

Quote Originally Posted by fatman View Post
    Are there two variants for Skeletor Motuc?
    Yes, a solid-painted face, and a more "stone-washed" face. People have different names for the stone-wash, but that's what I call it.

@ fatman, just on the face http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166829

hopefully you'l see this post by tomorrow before i delete it

Edit: Okay I'll leave it for now just to make these clusters of posts make sense.
    I only wanted to keep the thread uncluttered is why.

So, if you guys delete your posts, then so will I
    Last edited by Andy Adams; January 29, 2009 at 02:50am.
    Awesome sticker not included!™ Blade=sad!

Coming Soon: Masters of the DC Universe

I have a skelly coming that i would trade for a beastman, loose or carded.
    Good Dealings with:
    IceWolf_Zodach_Burtdawg_Rickor_Venom77713
    Teelagirl_CringerMyBestFriend_Phishpheeder
    Dukenny_Hoosfn_Air23cnhit_Oiltool12_2ManyToyz
    RedBaron_Bandeler0_Motufanatic_AngryOriental
    JayLay_jcb1973_JeMaBo2_Taichi_Orko$1.99
    Toyhalf_robb_slgcmg_Rhea_AGE_Gofigure_Degra_
    Bigass_buzz_bodine1231_Saved_hordeall_figuremaker_
    Cbomb23

I need:

He-Man (Loose)
    Beast Man(Loose)
    Skeletor (Loose)
    Skeletor (Carded)

PLMK

Thanks!

In the Solar Sailor's Captain's Cabin, with a Powerful Princess ;)
    I missed out on Skeletor, but I don't have anything to trade. If someone's willing to sell at some point, let me know (i.e., PM).

Thanks!

Sea Hawk
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
    --Carl Sagan
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
    --Douglas Adams

I need a MOC beastman for around 50$ or more for a good MOC. Needs to be shipped to NL.

Heroic Weather Oddity Raining Light's Avatar
    It seems I may now only need:
    1 Beastman Loose/Complete
    1 Skeletor Loose/Complete
    1 He-Man Loose/Complete
    Last edited by Raining Light; February 8, 2009 at 06:30pm.
    I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity--Edgar Allen Poe

Not really looking for a trade, just because I don't I'll get into this line....but I have a King Grayskull Variant for sale. Pictures hopefully after the weekend and then I'll take offers. Not looking to make a huge profit or anything. I'm not like that.
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Widget
    Hello,

I know these figures are highly sought after and I am not asking for a handout.

This is my situation.

I was deployed in Afghanistan at the end of October and had very little to no Internet access as the unit I am with is always working and on the move. When my mission ended and I returned back stateside in January and logged on I discovered that MattyCollector had sold out of the figures already. I was under the impression that they would make enough to please the fans and not the scalpers, but what collector needs 10 of an item? Customizers I understand buy multiples but Collectors no. No way. Most Collectors buy 3 figures tops. 1 to store, one to open and one to possibly trade. When Matty first announced a 3 figure limit I thought there'd be no problem picking up my figures but once I saw them raise the limit to 10 figures, I thought I might be wrong and I was.

If anyone has an extra He-Man and Beastman or two I would be glad to take them off your hands for a reasonable price plus shipping, please make me an offer. I am not asking for a hand out I just can't justify paying such a high price for figures, as I do plan on opening a set.

Also I can offer a trade or barter, I have an extra BRONZE King Grayskull from Comic Con (SDCC 2008), a new Classics Skeletor, a large laminated photo of Dolph Lungren as He-Man and an inflatable Power Sword from SDCC 2008.

Again Please help me out, because were I able I'd have purchased them the day they were made available, but my duty took precedence.

Thanks in Advance..

Please contact me in private messages here or email me at: macrossa@aol.com

I will return messages and offers ASAP.

Thanks Again!

--PowerOfGreyskull.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    got what i needed. thanks!

=)
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; March 18, 2010 at 10:07am.
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

I would like to buy from someone a loose Classics He-Man. I would take a fair deal on a carded one instead. Let me know in a PM! Please! Thanks!
    Last edited by Uki; February 1, 2009 at 02:18pm.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'm after a Loose or carded He-Man.

Also after KG but would prefer him in his box but if his loose then thats cool too.

I have nothing to trade only can buy from you.

PM me please
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

I can't get my King Grayskull to shut up and I want to box him for shipping. Any ideas so the postmaster won't handle my package and hear I have the Powerrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

U.K. fan looking for a 100% complete loose MOTUC He-Man (I'd say MOC but that's being silly!) ... I can trade a 100% complete mint conditioned loose Battle Armour Skeletor with all accessories, mini-comic and fully working chest plate - I can provide pictures if needed ...

Cheers!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

King Grayskull Bronze Variant (and Inflatable Sword)

Hey guys, I just need these two SDCC items:

King Grayskull (Bronze Variant)
    Inflatable Power Sword

I'm willing to pay more than you did, no problem, but hopefully we can agree a reasonable deal that makes me willing to lose the security of eBay.

Let me know. Thanks!

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Not to complain BUT with ALOT of people buying multiples of these figures and with all of the people that NEED them I think it's sad to see such a good idea like this thread go to waste because it looks like no one is responding (Look at all the posts of wants with NO one responding...)

I wish they made a million of these figures maybe then it wouldn't be so cut and dry like it is...

Evil Master of D&B
    Hi,

I'm after a MOC Skeletor if anyone has one spare for sale. Please PM me if you're able to help, I really hope I can get the figure without resorting to He-Bay!

Thanks very much.

Cheers, Matt.

Bowing out now. Happy to say I have faker and beastman comming to me from a fellow Orger
    Luck to all and keep your eyes on matty. never know. they might have leftovers that they toss up on thier site post con n all
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Well, since its hard as hell to come by a loose Webstor staction on ebay, and way more expensive than re-buying a new classic the same place (I'm not paying $100 for a MOC mini statue - no way), I would be willing to trade one of my 'MOC'-Classics for a complete Webstor.

I have;

1x He-man
    1x Beastie
    1x Skelly

... we will trade 'one for one' - each paying for the shipping costs!

I am in need of buying...I have a skeletor for trade......

1 faker he-man
    1 he-man

I need Beast Man. I have Faker for trade or will pay. thanks