Thread: MOTUC versions of the Stilt Stalkers, Jet Sled, Tower Tools, Cliff Climber, etc?

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC versions of the Stilt Stalkers, Jet Sled, Tower Tools, Cliff Climber, etc?

With all this talk of getting accessory paks of weapons, or even the Sky Sled part of the Battle Ram, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting MOTUC updates of the Stilt Stalkers, the Jet Sled, & Mega Blaster and maybe even the Tower Tools, Cliff Climber, & Scuba Attack (whatever it was called), whether the decide to make the battery-powered motor or not. It seems like a very cheap thing to produce, especially the first 3 that I mentioned, and it sort of brings vehicles to the line. I for one have always loved the Jet Sled and it was featured a lot in the mini-comics around the time of the Rock People & the Snake Men's introduction. Plus, it does fill the void for all those who want a Sky Sled. Hopefully, we can see the release of these accessories one day.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, actually, when they spoke of small vehicles, I thought immediately about the Jet Sled, Road Ripper, Laser Bolt and some of those accessories mentioned above. Or the Dreadwing of Bolajet for NA. Or Skeletor's Battle Ram Chariot for 200x.

Obviously, the figures and large beasts should remain the main focus. But there might be a niche for that kind of vehicle or accessory...

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Jet Sled is a must, and cheap to produce. Or at least cheapper than other vehicles
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

Win! Gimme multiples of all of 'em!

There's a lot of those I wouldn't buy and even didn't back in the original series. With luck they'll make them so it'll occupy their time on something I wouldn't want for a couple of releases. I could save a little money by skipping those.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

Well, the tools are a little goofy, but it'd totally take the sled and the mega laser (whatever it's called). Those would be nice and small, and heck, might even be packaged together!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Ill take them all!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Put me down for each one mentioned X3 please!!

Even though I am personally partial to the FIRST two or three waves of the vintage line, nearly ANY vehicles/accessories would be very welcome!

Well, ALMOST any...please no 'Blasterhawk' or 'Doom Coptor'!
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Yeah, and at least the front part of battle ram. Man I love that sled!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Nothing to add here...just laughing out loud because I thought the thread title said "***** talkers", when it said stilt stalkers!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, the Jet Sled would be automatic win here as well. Never really liked the rest of those, but the Jet Sled was just awesome, and one of my favorite MOTU toys.
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Put me down for each one mentioned X3 please!!

Even though I am personally partial to the FIRST two or three waves of the vintage line, nearly ANY vehicles/accessories would be very welcome!

Well, ALMOST any...please no 'Blasterhawk' or 'Doom Coptor'!
    You disliked the Blaster Hawk? That was one of the best vehicles in the line, in my opinion.

Only really fussed about the Jet Sled.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I would buy them all!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Man View Post
    There's a lot of those I wouldn't buy and even didn't back in the original series. With luck they'll make them so it'll occupy their time on something I wouldn't want for a couple of releases. I could save a little money by skipping those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Well, the tools are a little goofy, but it'd totally take the sled
    These are my thoughts as well. The only thing I'm really interested in, is the Sky Sled. All that other stuff was super silly, IMO.

Although, I would be interested in the War Whale and the Battle Eagle (I think it was called) from the 200X series.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    These are my thoughts as well. The only thing I'm really interested in, is the Sky Sled. All that other stuff was super silly, IMO.

Although, I would be interested in the War Whale and the Battle Eagle (I think it was called) from the 200X series.
    I was called the Battle Hawk. I did, however, think the War Whale was the best vehicle in the 200X line.

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    Ill take them all!
    Me too! The more Mattel throws at me in this line, the better! I had the Jet Sled, but none of teh others. While some are goofier than others, I would love to get them all.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I would love to see the Jet Sled released in MOTUC. It could be a low price, non sub item like the Weaons Rack. It would need to come with the armor like the original so it could attach to the figures back.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

It is very impressive how well the snap on costumes work with our new Vykron figures. I can most definitely envision a 3-pack with no figure, featuring parts for Cliff Climber, Tower Tools, and Scub Attak!

Do a New Weapons Pack and call it The Biggest and Baddest and include Mega Laser, Jet Sled, Tower Tools, Stilt Stalker, Spynoculars, and Scuba Gear!!! Then do that as a pre-order deal, it would sell!!!!