Thread: Infector bio

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar

Infector bio

So, here is a self created character that I am attempting to write a bio for, Infector. I'm not exact on the times and stuff (the ones in all caps), so any help would be appreciated. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

After destroying many lands of Preternia with misery and disease, Infector was captured by King Grayskull and He-Ro and imprisoned in the deepest depths of Prison Star. Living for DOZENS / HUNDREDS? of years off of rats and other insects & vermin, Infector was finally freed by Hordak during the FIRST/SECOND/THIRD Ultimate Battle Ground, forever to be joined in the ranks of the evil Horde!
    Last edited by masterenglish; March 30, 2010 at 10:07pm.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Sounds interesting, but what would he do? Most of these MOTU guys have some kind of gimmick. A lot of people forget that. So what's unique about him?
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

His power is being able to cause sickness & ultimately death to anyone within a certain vicinity. He is a carrier of many diseases and is able to unleash these on his opponents at his whim.
    Certain Eternians are immune to him, such as He-Man of course due to his force field, Moss Man, and more powerful magicians and sorcerers (Hordak, Sorceress, maybe Skeletor.) After Hordak recruted him, he placed a spell upon all of his evil warriors so they would be unaffected by Infector, even after long periods of time near him.
    Last edited by masterenglish; April 1, 2010 at 11:32am.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I love it! I've been wondering about him every time I see the custom you did of him. And I never knew about Prison Star until you mentioned it.

That's awesome that his history is so spanning. I like that certain characters are just immune to him.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Great bio; is there anything you can't do, Masterenglish?

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    I love it to pieces man! "Beware INFECT-OR! The living PLAGUE!!...Pestilence on FOOT!!"

VERY nice, as with all of your custom works!

Oh, speaking of "very nice" it WOULD be VERY nice if you would get back with me about those weapons that you have for us!!
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

cool! but what about a real name?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Great bio; is there anything you can't do, Masterenglish?
    Stop drinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    I love it to pieces man! "Beware INFECT-OR! The living PLAGUE!!...Pestilence on FOOT!!"

VERY nice, as with all of your custom works!

Oh, speaking of "very nice" it WOULD be VERY nice if you would get back with me about those weapons that you have for us!!
    Thanks, thats great! Also, I totally got back to you on those weapons. Pming you...

Quote Originally Posted by kelddorr View Post
    cool! but what about a real name?
    Ok, sure. Mattel style.
    Or how about Hugh G. Rection?
    Honestly I dont know. You guys are welcome to try!