Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sweet Bee Thread

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Now...how the heck was there already a Sweet Bee thread from 2010? I seriously searched for Sweet Bee in thread titles and there was no official thread!
    Well, I know it was tagged "sweet bee" (and "pop in motuc") before, since I'M the one who tagged it! Maybe you should have tried searching those tags

[The original title was "Toyguru's been mentioning Sweet Bee a few times recently..." I also note you didn't credit me for the comparison micros I did...]

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Well, I know it was tagged "sweet bee" (and "pop in motuc") before, since I'M the one who tagged it! Maybe you should have tried searching those tags

[The original title was "Toyguru's been mentioning Sweet Bee a few times recently..." I also note you didn't credit me for the comparison micros I did...]
    Oh...I saw that title. I didn't think it was an official thread. Sorry about not mentioning yu for the micros. I didn't realize you made them. I found them on Google.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    This is why I wish the tangents (including a lengthy Sweet Bee one) from the unusably massive Catra/Zodac reveal thread had been split out and - where necessary - merged with the relevant "official" threads...

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Regardless I think a modified "honey dipper" would be a cool new weapon or "secret accessory" as they like to call them.

It could either be some kind of wand or even a mace. Anything but a damn comb weapon!
    Love this idea, a mace would be great!

Not sure how I want Sweet Bee to look, a hybrid would probably be what I'd pick, with a good mix of all the colors (not too much pink, not too much black, reversible wings in two colors like the toy).
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    I don't think I've ever seen Emiliano's 200x design. BLOWN AWAY!!

It's too bad that she hasn't shown up yet, even though she was trademarked among names like Marlena, Catra, Cringer, etc.

Rumor has it that she's not coming for a long time
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Noooooooo! I want her soon!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    It's too bad that she hasn't shown up yet, even though she was trademarked among names like Marlena, Catra, Cringer, etc.

I still find it hard to believe we're four years in and have so few Rebels to speak of. We need at least two more in 2012 if you ask me. If we don't get them, I have a feeling my interest in the line will start to wane.

We know females will only ever occupy a certain number of slots in a year so to have two of the 'at least four' females in 2011 being Teela and Evil-Lyn variants was just bad decision-making on Mattel's part. If they were concerned about how the POP ladies were going to fare, they should have shoehorned someone of mid-level importance (Castaspella, Mermista) in with 2010's Roboto/Buzz-Off/Grizzlor sandwich or somewhere in 2011's latter months.

I'd love to hear their logic...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Heroic Warrior
    Doesn't this belong to another section?

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I hope though that the remaining core rebells (Glimmer/Angella/Frosta /Castaspella/Madame Razz) will make it in the next two years....

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar

Tired of waiting for Hollywood.

I would like it if they could decide that all bee-people look the same.
    Buzz-Off looks too different from Sweet Bee.

..and Flutterina should look awesome too.
    (she is awesome)

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Doesn't this belong to another section?
    Yeah I was wondering that. was odd to see a non anounced charcater thread out here! got my hopes up!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I would be happy to see Sweet Bee or any other POP ladies at this point. The Star Sisters are a start, though.

I really would like a Sweet Bee figure. I mean come on she was He-man's crush. My only request is that they make her face look like the Filmation cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    We had a conversation a while back in the chatroom when Toyguru randomly mentioned Sweet Bee. I couldnt think of the name of what you call the thing that came to my mind at the time and Uncle Montork said it was a honey dipper. Regardless I think a modified "honey dipper" would be a cool new weapon or "secret accessory" as they like to call them.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...pers%20400.jpg
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood...ac77eca89c.jpg
    http://www.cheftools.com/images/06-1320-180.jpg

One of those things. It could either be some kind of wand or even a mace. Anything but a damn comb weapon!
    Hahaha I love it, such an awesome idea, maybe make the bottom of it look like the stinger of a bee as well. Hope the 4h and Toyguraget read this thread, in fact they should read all the character speculations threads to see what good ideas fans come up with and maybe run with some of them.

I want a sweet bee figure as well. Make that cool looking helmet for her too.

I just hope her real name isn't as weird as Buzz-Off's. It's really hard to say if Sweet Bee's race has any relation to the Andreenids even though Buzz-Off's people are more insect-like in appearance while Sweet Bee's are more humanoid.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I like it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Ah-ha, good idea! That's perfect. Just the unique sort of weapon to make her interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colton View Post
    I would like to come in her style guide incarnation and like Count Marzo mentioned, a honey dipper like weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    P.S. : I like the suggestion of a more agressive looking "honey dipper" mace for her weapon !
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    Plus, I really like that "honey-dipper" weapon idea. It could be made to look and function like a jousting weapon, the likes of the droid guard that General Grievous used in SW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Anyway, I also like the honey dipper idea. It could make a nice staff and the pole could have various honeycomb designs down the side.

Please...no more comb weapons though! Comb-axe was very cool...comb-whip was too far and fell short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    Love this idea, a mace would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Hahaha I love it, such an awesome idea, maybe make the bottom of it look like the stinger of a bee as well. Hope the 4h and Toyguraget read this thread, in fact they should read all the character speculations threads to see what good ideas fans come up with and maybe run with some of them.
    Wow, I totally forgot about this thread! Glad a lot of people like my idea!

Hopefully Toyguru or the Four Horsemen consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Would make a decent mace, yeah.

Looking back at Sweet Bee's Home though, her main power there was to weave "honeycomb" nets for use as ladders or traps. And, hey, they did something similar for Leech...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...weetBeeNet.jpg
    Also a great idea. I really like Leech's net and a honeycomb one would be great for Sweet Bee.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    I hope though that the remaining core rebells (Glimmer/Angella/Frosta /Castaspella/Madame Razz) will make it in the next two years....
    I kinda agree with this. I think Mermista and Frosta are about the same for importance. I feel Peekablue had a greater presance or as great as either.
    I think Glimmer and Castaspella are the most important "Core", and of course throw in a Razz as a FIlmation nod, though I would wait for her for Sea Hawk.

Sweet Bee? I'm going to like this, I'll be happy to see her. But yeah, she's not pressing, which will almost mean she may come before other more "core" characters, to spread them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    I just hope her real name isn't as weird as Buzz-Off's. It's really hard to say if Sweet Bee's race has any relation to the Andreenids even though Buzz-Off's people are more insect-like in appearance while Sweet Bee's are more humanoid.
    I think it would be great if they could tie them together somehow. In any event, I'm really looking forward to Sweet Bee whenever she arrives.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I am in for a Sweet Bee. Bring her!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Sigh, Sweet Bee is one of those POP characters that I hate to leave out of my top wants lists due to core Great Rebellion members like Glimmer, Queen Angella, Madame Razz, Mermista, and Castaspella that still take priority. I really want to see Sweet Bee get made, though...He-man needs his Honey of a Guide!

I also agree that an extra helmeted head and honey dipper mace would be perfect for her!

Though I want others from PoP first, I do indeed want Sweet Bee in MOTUC, too. The curly yellow fro is a must, so if they give her two heads (which is something she is a prime candidate for!), I would like one classic toy head with the yellow fro and antenna, and one Filmation head which would be her Filmation helmeted look. Reversable wings, with the classic toy look and it's glow in the dark feature, is an absolute must!

Nice to see the Bee getting some love lately. Definitely on my want list...

I sooooooo hope she gets her vintage Bodice design since she shared that with original toy Catra!

Double Mischief comes with the same boots which were reused for Sweet Bee so this will be not difficult.

Now the biggest question is her hair. Which route will they go for her curly bright yellow or FILMATION flowing almost brunette ???

Normally im more into vintage but for her i like the darker hair since i always thought the yellow looked a little cheap compared to the others.

EDIT:

And i just realized beside She-Ra Sweet Bee will be the first POP figure with an additional head!
    Last edited by Niki; February 22, 2014 at 12:08pm.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither