Thread: Skinit

Skinit

has anyone ordered a skin from these guys or any company that does the same? I'm curious as to the quality and if you've submitted a customized one have you ever had it rejected?

thanks!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

My husband and I both ordered skins for our laptops from skinit. We've been really happy with them.
    I love He-Man.org!!!

I bought one for my laptop. Well I used a picture I found on the internet. It's pretty clear, although I would get a decent sized pic. If you look closely at mine you can see it was stretched. I would do it again. I like it that my computer is personalized, and it was way cheaper than buying a color dell computer.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Did anyone get one for their iPod? I wonder if the decal covers both sides or only the front? Plus I want to get a clear protective case but Skinit doesn't appear to have any for what I have
    I want to get a MOTU one for my iPod, but I have a question. This will make sound totally clueless, but I got an iPod as a handmedown gift from a friend, it's an 80gb but the back otherwise doesn't designate model for shape compatibility other then it's from 2006 so from what I've researched it's a 5th generation, I thought it was a Classic since it looks more like the orignal design when they first came out, but I saw that classics are thinner looking, so does this mean mine is a an iPod Video 5G?......HELP!
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theblock View Post
    Did anyone get one for their iPod? I wonder if the decal covers both sides or only the front? Plus I want to get a clear protective case but Skinit doesn't appear to have any for what I have
    I want to get a MOTU one for my iPod, but I have a question. This will make sound totally clueless, but I got an iPod as a handmedown gift from a friend, it's an 80gb but the back otherwise doesn't designate model for shape compatibility other then it's from 2006 so from what I've researched it's a 5th generation, I thought it was a Classic since it looks more like the orignal design when they first came out, but I saw that classics are thinner looking, so does this mean mine is a an iPod Video 5G?......HELP!
    Go into "Settings" on your Ipod and click on "General". At the top, click "About", and it should give you all the specs to your Ipod. I did it on my Iphone and it showed everything.

You can also look at the specs when you plug it into your computer and Itunes pops up.

Hope that helps.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    Go into "Settings" on your Ipod and click on "General". At the top, click "About", and it should give you all the specs to your Ipod. I did it on my Iphone and it showed everything.

You can also look at the specs when you plug it into your computer and Itunes pops up.

Hope that helps.
    Well I did that it it gave me model no. which I looked up so apparently mine is a 80GB white: MA448LL 5.5 Generation. Thanks to TJRules for that helpful tip, hope a potential Skinit will still fit with my model...So, seriously, no one here has one for the same models I have as an example before I go for one?
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail