Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future MOTUC Maps

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Instead of Alex Ross I would hope for an Earl Norem poster!
    I would love to see Earl Norem get back to MOTU too, but he's semi-retired and it's hard to get him to work on something these days.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by kenobi96 View Post
    I like the pint glass idea!!
    no glass, everyone would end up with broken glasses and pieces chipped off from shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    I would love to see Earl Norem get back to MOTU too, but he's semi-retired and it's hard to get him to work on something these days.
    If the Seibertron.com interview is true the quote from him still haunts me and Mattel should seek him out and give him some work.

"All the contacts that I had in the commercial art field are either retired or dead, and the younger art buyers don't want anything to do with an 81-year-old artist."

The only issue I have heard though is that he has arthritis so painting a huge poster might be challenging.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I would like a map of the tri-solar system too.
    Horde world will be interesting to see.Toyguru mentioned it in an interview so I assume it is planned.
    Horde World would be very interesting, because we've never really seen it. I was really surprised when TG mentioned it.

Heroic Warrior
    I think we will get a map of Eternia when the Horde takes over merely for the fact that when the Horde take over, all the factions will be around, and I assume in orer to have the 2nd Ultimate battleground, that would most likely have something we the reappearance of the 3 Towers of Eternia, and those 3 Towers are not on the current map of Eternia

Widget

Ideas for future maps...?

So with the Subternia Map coming with King He-Man, I've been thinking about all of the different maps in this line and wondering what else they could do in the future. I can't really think of any other places for a map in the He-man Universe, can you guys? Maybe something to do with NA or Dare's time?

I'd say an NA map is due.

Primus for sure.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I'd like to see a map of Trolla!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Etheria! Whispering Woods and the Fright Zone!
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Snappy Threader
    Subtheria. No haha really....Primus, Trolla, Despondos....

Heroic Warrior
    Full CG interior.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by IrrepressibleDH View Post
    Full CG interior.
    I almost said that one, but figured they will never do that because then people would be up in arms about the size of the CG we are getting later this year....

Heroic Warrior
    Yes to everything that's been suggested so far. Tri Solar galaxy, Primus, Denebria, Etheria, Despondos, Trolla...

Snappy Threader
    Friends, Etheria came a couple of years back, but a different era in Etheria's history could be explored for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidqward88 View Post
    So with the Subternia Map coming with King He-Man, I've been thinking about all of the different maps in this line and wondering what else they could do in the future. I can't really think of any other places for a map in the He-man Universe, can you guys? Maybe something to do with NA or Dare's time?
    They could go in a different direction and instead of a map, do a blueprint/schematics of sorts of the NA Starship Eternia. I'm not an NA fan but I think that would be a neat thing to own.

Tri Solar Galaxy for sure, They could do Primus, Then Denebria and Nordor, or do the whole Tri solar galaxy. I would prefer my first choice, as both Denerbia and Primus have many unique locations. Ill be very dissappointed if this is not the next map we get, such an important part of MOTU Lore.

Star Sisters world.

Seriously though, I want to know about the planet they and the Celestial Witch come from, as well as what the surrounding system looks like.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

The Horde Empire is one I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Tri Solar Galaxy for sure, They could do Primus, Then Denebria and Nordor, or do the whole Tri solar galaxy. I would prefer my first choice, as both Denerbia and Primus have many unique locations. Ill be very dissappointed if this is not the next map we get, such an important part of MOTU Lore.http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...02-04_full.jpg
    Agreed! The next map really needs to be Tri Solar Galaxy featuring Primus, Denebria and Nordor.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Friends, Etheria came a couple of years back, but a different era in Etheria's history could be explored for sure.
    It did? LOL Where was I? Poop!
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

TG was asking for a list of planets recently - I think that would make for a good map, particularly if it included Silax. Of course, the planets could end up looking reeeeeeeally small.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Alconia/Geppleonia-1

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    It did? LOL Where was I? Poop!
    Yeah with Preternia Disquise He-Man right? I think that was the one....

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Only 2 that really stick out to me...

Horde World (with all kinds of pollution, machines, space ports, armies, scary buildings, etc...)
    Eternia's galaxy or even NA's tri-solar system (with a lot of FILMation-like planets, stars, quasars, etc...)
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!