Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 109

Thread: Which version of Queen Marlena do you prefer, and why?

  1. #26
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,373
    200X Marlena, in both Queenly robes AND Battle Armor.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

  2. #27
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    9,038
    I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for a Queen Marlena but if and when the Queen appears my vote goes for the Filmation red-headed astronaut. It gives a little bit of leverage to her command capabilities rather than being just a born monarch.

    On a side note, a red-headed Marlena would produce a bit of a conundrum for me. Given that Randor is a brunette and the brown-haired gene is dominant, if he were to breed with a red haired Marlena (I believe that red hair is also a recessive gene but I could be wrong) then 2 blond haired offspring would be impossible. Let's say that Randor's hair genetic make up is Bb (where B is the dominant brown hair gene and b is the recessive blond hair gene) and Marlena's hair genetic make up is rr (where r is recessve red hair gene) then using a genetic matrix there would be 50% chance that their children would be brunette (Br) and 50% percent chance they would be red-haired (rb). I think the red hair gene is dominant over the blond hair gene. But like I said, I could be wrong. I got kicked out of gene splicing class for my heretical theories before we finished hair color genetics.

    But if Marlena was a brunette with the make up of Bb and Randor was also a Bb then there would be a 25% chance that their offspring would be blond (25% BB, 50% Bb and 25% bb). Or maybe I'm just dissecting it too much like all my vivisection experiments.

    I still prefer red-haired Marlena...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 30, 2010 at 08:58pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  3. #28
    Heroic King Of Zumba mk476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,297
    I want a Filmation Marlena, but down the line I wouldn't mind an MYP Marlena (in the white dress) as well. I like both, but we deserve a Filmation Marlena first.

  4. #29
    HeroicUniter PrinceAdam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for a Queen Marlena but if and when the Queen appears my vote goes for the Filmation red-headed astronaut. It gives a little bit of leverage to her command capabilities rather than being just a born monarch.

    On a side note, a red-headed Marlena would produce a bit of a conundrum for me. Given that Randor is a brunette and the brown-haired gene is dominant, if he were to breed with a red haired Marlena (I believe that red hair is also a recessive gene but I could be wrong) then 2 blond haired offspring would be impossible. Let's say that Randor's hair genetic make up is Bb (where B is the dominant brown hair gene and b is the recessive blond hair gene) and Marlena's hair genetic make up is rr (where r is recessve red hair gene) then using a genetic matrix there would be 50% chance that their children would be brunette (Br) and 50% percent chance they would be red-haired (rb). I think the red hair gene is dominant over the blond hair gene. But like I said, I could be wrong. I got kicked out of gene splicing class for my heretical theories before we finished hair color genetics.

    But if Marlena was a brunette with the make up of Bb and Randor was also a Bb then there would be a 25% chance that their offspring would be blond (25% BB, 50% Bb and 25% bb). Or maybe I'm just dissecting it too much like all my vivisection experiments.

    I still prefer red-haired Marlena...

    This is my favorite post of the week...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

  5. #30
    Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Planet Eronia
    Posts
    18,013
    Queen Marlena is one character that I can live without having a figure. I mean the one we would need is the Filmation version. Did MYP even do anything with her at all? Sorry, I just see her as a useless figure. I'm not making a chess set here so no need for the queen. This is one figure that I'd definitely pass on as I don't know how they could possibly make her appeal to me.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

  6. #31
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    9,038
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post

    This is my favorite post of the week...
    Well, I did do a quick check up on my figures to substantiate my theory and lo and behold, the Princess Adora has dark brown (almost black) eyebrows and the BA He-Man has dark brown eyebrows as well (1st issue He-Man has brown eyebrows). I think the royal twins must be sharing the same bottle of peroxide. The greatest secret on Eternia/Etheria isn't the Secret of the Sword but that the carpet and the curtains don't match on the princely siblings...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  7. #32
    Heroic Warrior DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Well, I did do a quick check up on my figures to substantiate my theory and lo and behold, the Princess Adora has dark brown (almost black) eyebrows and the BA He-Man has dark brown eyebrows as well (1st issue He-Man has brown eyebrows). I think the royal twins must be sharing the same bottle of peroxide. The greatest secret on Eternia/Etheria isn't the Secret of the Sword but that the carpet and the curtains don't match on the princely siblings...
    I think this post beats your Punnet square post.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

  8. #33
    REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,081
    1. Mini Comic / Filmation Marlena with at least the red hair and a dress.
    She is the most memorable version who comes from Earth.

    2. A 200X Marlena in the Battle Armor would be neat. I prefer it if she would come with the Mini Comic / Filmation head.

    3. A redhead

    4. Marlena as a Christmas 2010 surprise would be totally awesome.
    If they could release her with the red hair in the green dress, she would have perfect Christmas colors as well.

    5. Q: Am I the only one who wants to see the entire royal family represented in MOTUC?
    A: Nope, I'd love to see the Royal Family represented in MOTUC as well!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

  9. #34
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for a Queen Marlena but if and when the Queen appears my vote goes for the Filmation red-headed astronaut. It gives a little bit of leverage to her command capabilities rather than being just a born monarch.

    On a side note, a red-headed Marlena would produce a bit of a conundrum for me. Given that Randor is a brunette and the brown-haired gene is dominant, if he were to breed with a red haired Marlena (I believe that red hair is also a recessive gene but I could be wrong) then 2 blond haired offspring would be impossible. Let's say that Randor's hair genetic make up is Bb (where B is the dominant brown hair gene and b is the recessive blond hair gene) and Marlena's hair genetic make up is rr (where r is recessve red hair gene) then using a genetic matrix there would be 50% chance that their children would be brunette (Br) and 50% percent chance they would be red-haired (rb). I think the red hair gene is dominant over the blond hair gene. But like I said, I could be wrong. I got kicked out of gene splicing class for my heretical theories before we finished hair color genetics.

    But if Marlena was a brunette with the make up of Bb and Randor was also a Bb then there would be a 25% chance that their offspring would be blond (25% BB, 50% Bb and 25% bb). Or maybe I'm just dissecting it too much like all my vivisection experiments.

    I still prefer red-haired Marlena...
    After consulting the ancient tomes (1990s anthropology texts), I suddenly remembered that there are mammals with green fur on Eternia, rendering earth-based hair-colour genetics irrelevant. But, I do believe a brunette and a redhead can produce blonde kids.
    But adding into the mix that Marlena could be the hair-dyeing culprit here, I decided to just return the ancient tomes to their dusty shelves.
    Last edited by Whiplash7; March 30, 2010 at 09:41pm.

  10. #35
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    9,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    After consulting the ancient tomes (1990s anthropology texts), I suddenly remembered that there are mammals with green fur on Eternia, rendering earth-based hair-colour genetics irrelevant.
    Are you suggesting that Eternians breed with members of the Green Tiger tribe? I mean, I knew that Eternia was medieval but that's down right prehistoric. However, my esteemed Dr. Whiplash VII, being that my premise was for a red haired astronaut Marlena, she was indeed from Earth and thus the earth based hair color genetics do apply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    But, I do believe a brunette and a redhead can produce blonde kids. But adding into the mix that Marlena could be the hair-dyeing culprit here, I decided to just return the ancient tomes to their dusty shelves.
    Like I said, I am uncertain which recessive gene trumps which between red and blonde hair so I could be wrong. I was too busy studying up on silicone implants to delve too much into hair genetic dominance during medical school. And true, Marlena could have dyed her hair as well but we don't have an official action figure of her to test our theories. However, I do have the dark eyebrows on Adora's and He-Man's action figure as implicit proof...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior Sentinel Primal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    175

    Filmation Marlena for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    Not to be a troll, but I'm having trouble imagining anyone wanting ANY Marlena. Think about it from a "toy" point of view, a toy's intrinsic value being playability. Yup, I have a Marlena figure who can, I dunno, sit here.

    It's kind of like how there was no Star Wars Mon Mothma in the 80s. What kid wants an old lady in a gown who delivers three lines of exposition? Yeah, that's fun.

    Ok Ok, I know many of you just display these, viewing them more as statues/decoration. Most of you surely don't play with them. But they ARE toys, and playability is the spirit of a toy, and Marlena just ain't got it.
    Cal: [Pointing to an action figure on a shelf] Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?
    Andy Stitzer: That's Oscar Goldman.
    Cal: Why do you have that?
    Andy Stitzer: That's worth a lot of money. That's much more valuable than Steve Austin.
    Cal: Well, that may be the case. But none of this **** is sexy, okay?

    She may look like she came from a Disney animated movie but come to think of it, Filmation Marlena was a sexy queen with her tight green dress compared to MYP Marlena. I also like the red hair. MYP Marlena didn't have much characterization and her normal royal attire was boring IMO. I only liked her in battle gear in that one episode but that was it. If I had to choose between the two, I'd prefer Filmation Marlena now but I'd also like to see the MYP in battle gear version.

  12. #37
    Heroic Warrior Bulkhide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vagabond
    Posts
    1,567
    1.) Mini Comic / Filmation Marlena with at least the red hair and a dress/gown is good for me.

    2.) A 200X Marlena in the Battle Armor would be a must for me if we get a 200X Randor. I prefer it if she would come with the same head (maybe with a different tiara/crown) as any other released version of Marlena.

    3.) Red or Brown-haired, whichever. I'm not picky.

    4.) Marlena as a Christmas 2010 surprise would be cool for me.

    5.) I'd love to see the Royal Family represented in MOTUC. I feel it is a must before the line ends.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

  13. #38
    The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Posts
    2,280
    I'll be honest. I'm not dying to get a Queen Marlena. I know I'm in the minority on that, but I've just never been crazy about her character and have no nostalgic connection to a figure of her (since one was never done). I will be happy to fork over money for her, as with all other MOTUC's figures, but I can think of about 40 other characters that I would prefer over her. When we do get her in MOTUC's form, I would like to see her in the green dress, but I'd be fine with the other option as well. It wont make a big difference to me.

    Bring on more of the baddies (especially the Evil Horde!!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for a Queen Marlena but if and when the Queen appears my vote goes for the Filmation red-headed astronaut. It gives a little bit of leverage to her command capabilities rather than being just a born monarch.

    On a side note, a red-headed Marlena would produce a bit of a conundrum for me. Given that Randor is a brunette and the brown-haired gene is dominant, if he were to breed with a red haired Marlena (I believe that red hair is also a recessive gene but I could be wrong) then 2 blond haired offspring would be impossible. Let's say that Randor's hair genetic make up is Bb (where B is the dominant brown hair gene and b is the recessive blond hair gene) and Marlena's hair genetic make up is rr (where r is recessve red hair gene) then using a genetic matrix there would be 50% chance that their children would be brunette (Br) and 50% percent chance they would be red-haired (rb). I think the red hair gene is dominant over the blond hair gene. But like I said, I could be wrong. I got kicked out of gene splicing class for my heretical theories before we finished hair color genetics.

    But if Marlena was a brunette with the make up of Bb and Randor was also a Bb then there would be a 25% chance that their offspring would be blond (25% BB, 50% Bb and 25% bb). Or maybe I'm just dissecting it too much like all my vivisection experiments.

    I still prefer red-haired Marlena...


    Hilarious!!

    Thanks for the quick refresher of undergrad genetics, week one. That gave me some fun flashbacks to the good ol days when I was barely old enough to drink, legally

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I was too busy studying up on silicone implants to delve too much into hair genetic dominance during medical school. And true, Marlena could have dyed her hair as well but we don't have an official action figure of her to test our theories. However, I do have the dark eyebrows on Adora's and He-Man's action figure as implicit proof...
    Medical school??? Is this a clue to the mystery of Benedict Judas Hel?? Very interesting.......
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; March 30, 2010 at 11:02pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #39
    ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for a Queen Marlena but if and when the Queen appears my vote goes for the Filmation red-headed astronaut. It gives a little bit of leverage to her command capabilities rather than being just a born monarch.

    On a side note, a red-headed Marlena would produce a bit of a conundrum for me. Given that Randor is a brunette and the brown-haired gene is dominant, if he were to breed with a red haired Marlena (I believe that red hair is also a recessive gene but I could be wrong) then 2 blond haired offspring would be impossible. Let's say that Randor's hair genetic make up is Bb (where B is the dominant brown hair gene and b is the recessive blond hair gene) and Marlena's hair genetic make up is rr (where r is recessve red hair gene) then using a genetic matrix there would be 50% chance that their children would be brunette (Br) and 50% percent chance they would be red-haired (rb). I think the red hair gene is dominant over the blond hair gene. But like I said, I could be wrong. I got kicked out of gene splicing class for my heretical theories before we finished hair color genetics.

    But if Marlena was a brunette with the make up of Bb and Randor was also a Bb then there would be a 25% chance that their offspring would be blond (25% BB, 50% Bb and 25% bb). Or maybe I'm just dissecting it too much like all my vivisection experiments.

    I still prefer red-haired Marlena...
    First, a 25% chance that a child will have blonde hair is not impossible—it is not even rare.

    Second, there is no phenotype for red hair. Red hair is a mutation of the expression of the phenotype for blonde hair. Therefore, there is a 50% chance that a child with a brown-haired parent and a red-haired parent will have blonde hair.

    Incidentally, my father has brown hair, my mother has red hair, and I have blonde hair.

    As to the question at hand, I prefer the FILMation characterization of Marlena, but the Mike Young Productions design. An armored character lends itself more to an action figure then one in a gown.
    Last edited by Adam_Prince of Eternia; March 30, 2010 at 11:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost.

  15. #40
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,811
    I would like a Marlena that's as close to the Filmation version as we can get. Battle Armor Marlena would also be cool, but I'm sort of biased on her because originally she (or rather parts of her outfit) caught my attention for potential use on a Tallstar figure IF Mattel simply refused to invest in mostly unique parts on her. So I'm really not sure if that's the only reason that I'm interested in her. hehe The other version of 2002 Marlena doesn't really do anything for me.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  16. #41
    Oracle of Fabulousity Kevenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Lakewood, OH
    Posts
    7,152
    Does no one read what everyone else writes in these threads??? It's been shown many times (and mentioned in this thread) that Queen Marlena appeared with A. Red hair in the minicomics and B. a green dress in the minicomics. The "Filmation" look is perfectly do-able because of this. Sure, she might have a red collar on her dress, but that's still pretty close to the Filmation look. And that's the one I want the most. That's the Queen Marlena that made the biggest impression on me. She was the cool and understanding mom.

    Will I buy a white dressed or battle armor 200x Queen Marlena? Or an astronaut suited Queen Marlena?

    ABSOLUTELY! But I want the green dress/red haired version the most.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

    "Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

    - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior eurorko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    I want the Filmation/mini-comics version. Later on if they want to do the 200x version that's cool. But, I'm not a fan of that design. This is a classics line and while incorporating some aspects of the 200X line is cool, I'd rather them stick with the 80's designs of the characters.

    I'm surprised she hasn't been announced yet. She would also be a great SDCC exclusive.

  18. #43
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Does no one read what everyone else writes in these threads??? It's been shown many times (and mentioned in this thread) that Queen Marlena appeared with A. Red hair in the minicomics and B. a green dress in the minicomics. The "Filmation" look is perfectly do-able because of this. Sure, she might have a red collar on her dress, but that's still pretty close to the Filmation look.
    To be honest, sometimes I only read the first post in a thread and respond or read the first post, respond and then read through what everyone else said. I remembered the red dress and the purple dress from the mini-comics, but not the green one with red collar. There's also a green one without the red collar that I found after-the-fact. Soz. It's no offense against anyone, but lately I just can't keep up with all the threads and other sites I want to follow. Sometimes skimming through multiple threads is the way to go for me.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior Mijet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    339
    Classic red hair and green dress is a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

  20. #45
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Matrix, waiting for the machines to release a MOTUC Strongarm to my limbic system
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    Not to be a troll, but I'm having trouble imagining anyone wanting ANY Marlena. Think about it from a "toy" point of view, a toy's intrinsic value being playability. Yup, I have a Marlena figure who can, I dunno, sit here.

    It's kind of like how there was no Star Wars Mon Mothma in the 80s. What kid wants an old lady in a gown who delivers three lines of exposition? Yeah, that's fun.

    Ok Ok, I know many of you just display these, viewing them more as statues/decoration. Most of you surely don't play with them. But they ARE toys, and playability is the spirit of a toy, and Marlena just ain't got it.
    Amen to that! I always see Marlena rated as peoples top figures to be made, and I just dont get it. Granted, I always viewed the female characters as far less interesting (amazing how art DOES'NT imitate life in that regard) than really any of the male figures, but Marlena seems like a waste of time and money to me. Extremely boring character. Let her be produced in last year of the run as far as I am concerned, if at all. Sorry completists, but thats my POV.

  21. #46
    HeroicUniter PrinceAdam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    2,930
    Multiple people have commented on this thread with statement that the Filmation Marlena isn't doable, and Kevenn is right that that she can be done, albeit with perhaps a little extra decor. You're not the only one!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

  22. #47
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,811
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Multiple people have commented on this thread with statement that the Filmation Marlena isn't doable, and Kevenn is right that that she can be done, albeit with perhaps a little extra decor. You're not the only one!
    No need to chide folks again.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  23. #48
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,827
    Always thought that red collar in the Insect People mini-comic was a bit of anime hyper-detail which we don't need in MOTUC!

  24. #49
    King Of Avalon griffen112182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Posts
    418
    Don't forget people we need her bio to solve a long standing mystery across several MOTU media?


    Did she "KNOW" the secret?

    and by that I mean that did she know Adam and Adora were He-Man & She-Ra? There were too many times when she acted like she knew and even caused a distraction so Adam could go and change. I would finally like to put this mystery to rest.

    Also Red Head with Green dress first and Battle Armor Marlena done the road.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

    See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

    My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

  25. #50
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Don't forget people we need her bio to solve a long standing mystery across several MOTU media?


    Did she "KNOW" the secret?

    and by that I mean that did she know Adam and Adora were He-Man & She-Ra? There were too many times when she acted like she knew and even caused a distraction so Adam could go and change. I would finally like to put this mystery to rest.
    There is no mystery: a mother knows her son!

    But please Mattel, it should never be formally acknowledged!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •