March 31, 2010, 11:53pm
WTFWTK 2.36 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by Count Marzo,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. zodak74: If/when Rokkon and Stonedar are released in MOTUC, will Mattel use a "faction sticker" to announce their affiliation as "Rock People" on the card bubble? And if so, maybe there will be more Rock People?
2. PanMan: Why are the good guys from New Adventures referred to as the "Galactic Protectors" now instead of the "Galactic Guardians?"
3. JimmyPSHayes: Has there been any thought to doing any advertising outside of the targeted audience? Such as heavily-circulated magazine like Entertainment Weekly or Maxim to target the large chuck of adults that grew up with Masters of the Universe who probably don't know about the line.
4. Reboot: If the reason Optikk got a new "Space Mutants" logo is because the 1989 "He-Man" didn’t really describe the “factions” from this series, will you be creating a new "Great Rebellion" logo for characters in that "faction" such as Glimmer, Bow and Frosta from the She-Ra line?
5. hordedestiny: Would you give us a complete official list of character names at this present time as to who can be made in the MOTUC line? It would be great to know which Filmation characters are truly off limits. Thanks!
So ask those questions!