Those sneaky devil's at Mattel pulled a fast one on us.
The previous answers were an April's Fools' prank.
Here are the real answers.
Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to him for taking the time to answer these!
Check out his answers to your Round 34 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Jukka,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. Heidi: Will the quarterly figures and Large scale beasts be shipped together with the monthly figure in the 2011 subscription, or will they be shipped separately?
Yes, anything that comes out the same month and is part of the subscription will be shipped together in 2011. Right now, it’s looking like we will include all of the quarterly figures and the large-scale beasts in the subscription along with the basic monthly figures in 2011 per fan requests.
2. Swift Wind: In WTFWTK 2.32 You gave mention to Swift Wind and with him there has been a lot of debate on how he will look. At this time can you comment on the color scheme for him? Will he be pink like the original toy or closer to Royal Swift Wind?
This will be up to the fans at SDCC 2010 to vote on at our fan panel!
3. MegaGearMax: Would Modulok or Multi-Bot be considered "large scale beasts" since they are centauric in nature? That they wouldn't be larger than the normal figures, but they take up far too much space for a normal MOTUC card?
Right now, we are looking at them both as standard figures, but that could change once we get around to them.
4. Tuukka: Battle Cat has resealable package and I think that's great thing. Is it going to be like this with all other large scale characters?
We have developed a “giant” package, a “cat” package and others like a “gorilla” package and they will all be the same basic type of package as Battle Cat just different sizes and shapes based on the toy. These boxes are not intentionally re-usable but if they work out that way all the better!
5. CarKrash: With the MOTUC vs DCUC two packs seemingly being a success, will you bring more of these 2 Packs to retail?
It is still a bit early to make this call, but if they do continue to sell well, we would love to keep this line going. It would be a great way to get some fan requested repaints out there such as mini comic colors and the like.