Thread: Who is DR Claw???? I will get you Next time Gadget, Next Time!!!

Heroic Warrior

Who is DR Claw???? I will get you Next time Gadget, Next Time!!!

Hello, If you like the 80s you will like this. I know its not He Man related But I couldn’t resist. This is a sculpted and build that I have been working on. The robotic Dr Claw back pack is made for my Chief Q but I couldn’t resist having some fun. Who is DR Claw???? I will get you Next time Gadget, Next Time!!! My conspiracy theory

THANKS

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    LMFAO

That is funny, especially the Hordak one. Funny thing is, I always expected Dr Claw to look badass like that, but instead, it is just some old dude.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Quimby was behind it the whole time!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

You know what's funny? I remember that during the end credits of Inspector Gadget there is a scene where the Chief talks to Gadget, and at that moment is when they play Dr. Claw's famous "I'll get you next time Gadget, next time" line. I always remember that as a kid that overdub made me thing they were implying that Claw was in fact Chief Quimby, and it made sense to me that he'd hate Gadget for always tossing the self-destructing mission paper at him every episode. So you putting Quimby in Claw's chair like that is a weird sort of deja vu... or maybe I'm not the only one that overdub confused as a kid.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLobster1979 View Post
    You know what's funny? I remember that during the end credits of Inspector Gadget there is a scene where the Chief talks to Gadget, and at that moment is when they play Dr. Claw's famous "I'll get you next time Gadget, next time" line. I always remember that as a kid that overdub made me thing they were implying that Claw was in fact Chief Quimby, and it made sense to me that he'd hate Gadget for always tossing the self-destructing mission paper at him every episode. So you putting Quimby in Claw's chair like that is a weird sort of deja vu... or maybe I'm not the only one that overdub confused as a kid.

WOW , your kidding I always thought the very same thing......... incredible, I tried my best to convince my friends that the chief was indeed Dr Claw, but no one liked that idea...

I'm so glad to see that I am not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYMOTUFAN View Post
    WOW , your kidding I always thought the very same thing......... incredible, I tried my best to convince my friends that the chief was indeed Dr Claw, but no one liked that idea...

I'm so glad to see that I am not the only one.
    Hahahahahaha... well it's good too know I'm not that crazy. Anyone else think that as a kid?
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

I always thought that Dr. Claw was really the nanny from Muppet Babies.
    "... but don't mind me. I'm just a Stoopid Head."

"There is magic in forgiveness, the magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, but more so, in forgiveness you receive."
    -- From "Temple of the Winds", Terry Goodkind

My .org Trader Feedback Thread

Good to know that I'm not alone... I always thought the Chief was behind it... How convenient that Quimby always sent his most incompetent member to work on the Claw cases... If it wasn't for Penny and Brain, Claw would win... Now to YouTube! Need to get my Go go Gadget fix!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Head View Post
    I always thought that Dr. Claw was really the nanny from Muppet Babies.
    Nah, that was Beaver's mom and the old lady that speaks jive on Airplane.

To funny about the Quimby/Dr. Claw thing. I always noticed how the Claw voice seemed to sinc with Quimby's mouth in the end credits but I never took it as him being Claw. Childhood is a funny thing.

And since no one else has said anything; beautiful sculps my friend! I always thought there should have been more figures made for the Tiger Gadget line. How tall is the Quimby and have you sculpted more of the characters?
    Good people to trade with!:
    Son of Keldor, He-Ryno, Zovex (x3), KingKahn, miscus555, Kaijukilla, Gigatron, big_truk_convoy, Andrea the Cat, Bigassbuzz (x2), Dawg88, zodak74 (x2), pistolpete1969, sandrockgundam04, Rexplode, TekkamanSol, Lay Ze-Man, djblizzard, brock_snyder, Spikewolfe, rocky_raccoon, Zordak, npbaity, JeMaBo2,

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Dr. Claw is really Soundwave without his vocoder plugged in...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

He`s actually Darkseid from Superfriends, they sound EXACTLY alike

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Toygiant View Post
    Nah, that was Beaver's mom and the old lady that speaks jive on Airplane.

To funny about the Quimby/Dr. Claw thing. I always noticed how the Claw voice seemed to sinc with Quimby's mouth in the end credits but I never took it as him being Claw. Childhood is a funny thing.

And since no one else has said anything; beautiful sculps my friend! I always thought there should have been more figures made for the Tiger Gadget line. How tall is the Quimby and have you sculpted more of the characters?
    Cool I like to hear other thought and conspiracy theories. Thanks! The chair is around 10” tall and made out of wood. Chief Q is 6 ˝” tall and made out of super sculptey. Dr Claw’s arms are made of sculptey and I used two Lego bionical ball joints. This is the only Gadget sculpted I have done.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    He`s actually Darkseid from Superfriends, they sound EXACTLY alike
    Frank Welker, FTW
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

Sometimes you gotta dance with the Devil, but when you do, don't let him lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Man View Post
    Frank Welker, FTW
    HA HA I knew that, was just seeing if anyone else put it togther

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLobster1979 View Post
    Hahahahahaha... well it's good too know I'm not that crazy. Anyone else think that as a kid?
    I thought that he might be the cheif as well
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziam View Post
    Cool I like to hear other thought and conspiracy theories. Thanks! The chair is around 10” tall and made out of wood. Chief Q is 6 ˝” tall and made out of super sculptey. Dr Claw’s arms are made of sculptey and I used two Lego bionical ball joints. This is the only Gadget sculpted I have done.

THANKS
    And what studio do you work for?

'Cause if you're not doing sculpture/paint masters professionally you should be. My studio is always looking for vendors.
    Good people to trade with!:
    Son of Keldor, He-Ryno, Zovex (x3), KingKahn, miscus555, Kaijukilla, Gigatron, big_truk_convoy, Andrea the Cat, Bigassbuzz (x2), Dawg88, zodak74 (x2), pistolpete1969, sandrockgundam04, Rexplode, TekkamanSol, Lay Ze-Man, djblizzard, brock_snyder, Spikewolfe, rocky_raccoon, Zordak, npbaity, JeMaBo2,

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Toygiant View Post
    And what studio do you work for?

'Cause if you're not doing sculpture/paint masters professionally you should be. My studio is always looking for vendors.
    Hello, I don’t work for a studio I do this for fun at home in my spare time.
    I don’t know if you seen my other sculpts and customs here are a couple.

THANKS

Really nice sculpting with the Dr. Claw chair and arms and Chief Quimby. Great Granamyr!