Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stinkor Mock-up

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Number 3 all the way!

Mattel will definitely have to include the tanks on the back of his armor though...

Also, the Staction Stinkor has a small "valve" at the end of his right gauntlet, (where the two hoses are seen entering above) so maybe this could be an addition to his MOTUC figure as well.

Fantastic job on the mock-ups! Now I want me some stink more than ever!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Not bad! I cannot wait for Stinkor. I really hope we see his tanks included as well as Odiphous. (If he doesn't come with Stinkor, the little monster ought to be included in the line somewhere, sometime.)

I really don't mind if all we get is a Mer-Man repaint, although the notion of him getting the Hordak feet is pretty nifty. I do hope he gets his red gloves.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Nope. Sorry. I don't buy it. If it was just compressed air (to focus his stench in a particular direction) then there would be no need for the blue mouth/nose covering if the stench didn't bother him.
    What if he is breathing in his stink to supercharge it??!! If a heroic warrior removes his tanks then the stink is weakened.

Just rewatched the episode and he can control where his stench goes without using his tanks, and is vulnerable to his own stench as well.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Nope. Sorry. I don't buy it. If it was just compressed air (to focus his stench in a particular direction) then there would be no need for the blue mouth/nose covering if the stench didn't bother him.
    The blue mouth/nose covering actually enhances his smell for himself. Whenever he gets used to the smell, the pipes bring up a fresh smell direct to his nose. The more he smells himself, the better warrior he is!!

...I'm just makin' this up..

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Stinkor stinks so bad that he himself can not stand to smell himself which is why he has the tanks on. Did I just have to explain that common knowledge? Think of how bad Stinkor's life must be where he has to breath though a respirator for the rest of his life. No wonder he is all *****. Get it ***** because he is a skunk. Ha, I kill me.

Heroic Warrior
    How about feet that we could swap. Just like the heads. You could pose one with 200X style Hordak feet or Beastman feet.

In "The Council of Evil Pt. 1", Stinkor's tanks are damaged and begin leaking his stench, spewing the fumes everywhere and filling up the canyon as the villains flee. And MGM is right in that beforehand, he caused a stampede and his fumes were kind of all over the place before he had his equipment.
    But the show does also show that he can't tolerate the fumes. It doesn't mean he that wouldn't get used to it over time though?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Now, I wonder how Stinkor would look like with a tank of oxygen (200x influence)...
    Better than he would look without it, imo. Much more interesting.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    IDK but the orangs gloves and painted beastman feet just don't look right to me. i like the skelly forarms and feet for stinkor the hordak feet are ok, but not fitting of the original classic figure.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    What if he is breathing in his stink to supercharge it??!! If a heroic warrior removes his tanks then the stink is weakened.
    Ummmm, no. Check my post at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    The blue mouth/nose covering actually enhances his smell for himself. Whenever he gets used to the smell, the pipes bring up a fresh smell direct to his nose. The more he smells himself, the better warrior he is!!

...I'm just makin' this up..
    Nice try, C-Krash but again nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    In "The Council of Evil Pt. 1", Stinkor's tanks are damaged and begin leaking his stench, spewing the fumes everywhere and filling up the canyon as the villains flee. And MGM is right in that beforehand, he caused a stampede and his fumes were kind of all over the place before he had his equipment.
    But the show does also show that he can't tolerate the fumes. It doesn't mean he that wouldn't get used to it over time though? .
    Well, I watched "The Sweet Smell of Victory" which is the first appearance of Stinkor in the MYP series and he could not stand his own stench. He wore a mask throughout the episode to protect himself from his own smell. Roboto deduces that Stinkor is subject to his own stench and gives He-Man the idea to destroy Stinkor's mask which would immobolize him. Battle-Cat slashes Stinkor's mask thus breaking it and Stinkor is defeated. He-Man throws Stinkor at the Evil Warriors and good wins again. End credits.

So, Stinkor hates his own smell and has to wear a breathing apparatus to tolerate himself. Lame.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 8, 2010 at 01:38pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I stand corrected.

However, since MOTUC is the original mini-comics AND MYP, it will most likely be the original Stinkor only with tanks on his back to weaponize the stench. Of course the hardcore vintage fans can remove the tanks and Odiphus, if they want the classic Stinkor.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Going all vintage on us now?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MGM?

He would want some 200X love in there somewhere.
    LOL! I DO want 200X flavor, but asking for it on the figure itself usually never works, so I might as well shoot for the cardback look. Just add the 200X tanks and a little Odiphus figure.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Did another update. I don't like the idea of using TJ's legs so I went with He-ro's. This one is growing on me. I know someone who has time could do a really nice mock up of this one. Like the guy who did the mock-up of Man-e-faces a few months ago.

Last edited by Jon14; April 8, 2010 at 02:10pm.

I'm partial to the second one listed. I'd like to see Stinkor look like that with the 200X tanks/hoses with it.
    Who has the Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Merman's Head View Post
    I'm partial to the second one listed. I'd like to see Stinkor look like that with the 200X tanks/hoses with it.
    The last Stinkor is the one I want! But with TJs lower legs
    The gloves look SO much better. Probably because these are meant to be gloves instead of painted Skeletor arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    The last Stinkor is the one I want! But with TJs lower legs
    The gloves look SO much better. Probably because these are meant to be gloves instead of painted Skeletor arms...
    Same here! I LOVE the new 2nd one with the 200X influence, just put on Trap Jaw's lower legs and we're GRAVY!!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    I like the boots and gloves with the vintage head. good mock ups!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkhide View Post
    Same here! I LOVE the new 2nd one with the 200X influence, just put on Trap Jaw's lower legs and we're GRAVY!!
    By popular demand
    Last edited by Jon14; April 8, 2010 at 04:54pm.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, That's the Stinkor I want. Make it so Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    By popular demand
    That right there is perfect!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Looking at the pics you added on the front page, I'm actually kind of digging the one with the Beast man feet. I tend to want the more vintage look, but I do hope they include the tanks for the folks who want the 200x look to him. I would though, probably use the 200x head though as it looks more interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, That's the Stinkor I want. Make it so Mattel.
    Hell yes! That's the STINKOR I WANT!!

Thanks a lot Jon14!!

This is what Mattel would do if they hated us. This is a straight up card back look with mercifully placed shin guards

Nnooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    This is what Mattel would do if they hated us. This is a straight up card back look with mercifully placed shin guards
    Burn it with fire!!!

i am honestly torn with which version i like better.

i DO like the 200X tanks on the back however.

i also do like the beastman feet on him.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!