Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stinkor Mock-up

I like the beasman forarm/beastman feeties one as a 1st release, but i'd also REALLY like the trap jaw shins/hordak feet/back tanks as an alternate version 200x style. its looks AWESOME.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    I say three with orange feet.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Well, I watched "The Sweet Smell of Victory" which is the first appearance of Stinkor in the MYP series and he could not stand his own stench. He wore a mask throughout the episode to protect himself from his own smell. Roboto deduces that Stinkor is subject to his own stench and gives He-Man the idea to destroy Stinkor's mask which would immobolize him. Battle-Cat slashes Stinkor's mask thus breaking it and Stinkor is defeated. He-Man throws Stinkor at the Evil Warriors and good wins again. End credits.

So, Stinkor hates his own smell and has to wear a breathing apparatus to tolerate himself. Lame.
    MYP also turned Zodak into a tool, so I'm not gonna rush into treating their interpretation as the most important one. Remember, Mattel said that this MOTUC canon is only a guide and that our own individual interpretation is our own canon (or something like that). My Stinkor is mini-comic Stinkor, who loved his smell, and any use of tanks is an enhancement, not a weakness.

Benedict Judas Hel, you can go to heaven for your impudence….

Back to the topic of what MOTUC Stinkor will look like, I understand why Mattel prefers to show us the finished product. I’m not really happy with any of the mock ups shown. Classics Stinkor should not have techno boots. And while having a furry (Beast Man) body makes sense, I don’t like the idea of Beat Man feet.

If I had to pick one, it would be no.2. But he can come with tanks.
    Last edited by He-Boy; April 8, 2010 at 09:29pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Benedict Judas Hel, you can go to heaven for your impudence...
    But I'm a villain. Impudence is part of the job description, He-Boy, youthful ward of He-Man. And not heaven! That place is sooooo dull. Country music 24/7 and all the females are prudes.

Besides, wearing 50 lb. tanks on your back slowing you down with their weight is hardly an enhancement in my book. I like my Stinkor tank-free and loving the smell of what he dealt.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    This is what Mattel would do if they hated us. This is a straight up card back look with mercifully placed shin guards
    I honestly like that one best. I'm surprised, as I love the 200X version of Stinkor.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think I care for the He-Ro or TJ legs.... Something about the super techno on JUST his feet look weird without the Gauntlets too...

I think I prefer #2 also, Not a fan of the tanks... so I hope they at least make them removable...

Heroic Warrior
    Well, after I saw Stinkor with his oxygen tanks, I must say that I STILL prefer the vintage version (version #3 on the opening page).

By the way, can anyone tell me if Staction Stinkor had the mask glued to his face, or was it possible to remove the mask ? If it was possible to remove the mask, what did he look like underneath ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Well, after I saw Stinkor with his oxygen tanks, I must say that I STILL prefer the vintage version (version #3 on the opening page).

By the way, can anyone tell me if Staction Stinkor had the mask glued to his face, or was it possible to remove the mask ? If it was possible to remove the mask, what did he look like underneath ?
    The blue mouth piece looks so stuck to Stinkor's mouth that you would pull out the teeth, tongue and tonsils if you ever tried to remove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    THANKS!

This is my ultimate Stinkor and I will be picking up some extra Hordaks to at least have the parts.

From the mini-comic:
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

Jon14, Nice mock-up's, mate.

I hope you don't mind but I want the long loin cloth

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Man, I hope we get Stinkor soon!

Wonder what will be in his bio?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!