Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you justify a Blonde Teela Variant/Redeco?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Another way is to release the blonde head variant with the DC Comics outfit depicted above. Kill two birds with one stone.
    This! Please.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosicrucian View Post
    Put her in a versus pack with a comic reprint featuring blonde Teela. Problem solved.
    This idea is good...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Another way is to release the blonde head variant with the DC Comics outfit depicted above. Kill two birds with one stone.
    And this idea is Grrrrrreeeeeat!!!

The DCU vs. MOTUC works on so many levels. Seriously, Mattel is sitting on a goldmine. There are so many little differences in the comic / cartoon versions of both the DC and MOTU characters that can easily be incorporated into the 2-packs with little to no new tooling.

I would FULLY support the release of new two-packs!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

For me, blonde Teela would be a blond Warrior Woman who is a contemporary of either Wun-Dar or Barbarian He-Man - existing hundreds of years or so before the current He-Man and Teela. She is not the Sorceress or the Goddess to me.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Blonde Teela Sold Seperately

Blonde Teela is really just Beach Vacation Teela. She comes instead with bleached blonde hair, bikini and a cooler of High Life. So much of the confusion comes because she was actually released with Mattel's Barbie series instead of MOTU. Also worth mentioning was Body-Board Prince Adam and Vollyball Mekaneck, who at that time had crossed through a portal and gotten Ken in trouble by stealing Barbie's car and taking it on a joyride. Yeah, not really though. But I think with Veena, Sharella The Goddess, the Sorceress and Warrior Goddess Teela... That's enough for me. I can totally pass this whole thing off as she was going through a phase one summer so she bleached her hair and got skimpy on her wardrobe. Just another reason for us to love the Teela style.