Thread: Vehicles, etc for Mini Masters

Vehicles, etc for Mini Masters

Do you guys think that we will ever see some vehicles, creatures, ets for Mini Masters? Castle Grayskull will be cool when we have all the part to assemble it.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Would be great and, in my opinion, one of the only things that can make this line last. I don't want to be too pessimistic, but I don't see them selling too well right now, with a lot of people hating them because of the size difference etc. But if they added vehicles, I'd really see that as something that could attract more collectors, and thus customers, to this line. I'd certainly reconsider picking them up, right now I don't plan to (because of the size difference), at least not at full price, maybe on BF or something.

If the figures stayed the original size....maybe, but I don't like the new ones, and that is sad, I really wanted more, but not for the price and size. So, for me, I don't care about vehicles.

If they wanted to release a smaller MOTUC with playsets and vehicles, they already had the perfect platform....Imaginext....but they kissed that mark, and I believe as a subset of that line, kids and parents (US!) would buy them, I know I would. To have a retail small scale Grayskull for under $100 with cool little non deformed Masters and Evil Warriors fighting for it would have been cool.

But as for these even smaller now for whatever reason under the "Classics" banner lumps....no.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I think if Mattel want to make the Mini Masters a success story, they should release some vehicles, etc very soon!!!

I didn’t want to collect them, but I am only starting now, because of the Mini Castle Grayskull!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd rather have vehicles for the proper Classics. Vehicles for the minis? Can't see it working. They don't have any bottom half articulation, which could be problematic.

But I don't think the minis will be successful. They are two-thirds the size of the He-Man and Skeletor versions for starters, and they're expensive for what they are. If they were closer to ten dollars a set I might buy some, but with the regular Classics as expensive as they are, I can't justify the extra spend on gimmicky versions of the characters.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Hopefully we will see a Mini Snake Mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think vehicles would be a very good idea, especially for the new scale.