Thread: Ka in MOTUC

Ka in MOTUC

Ka was the one of the Orignal Snakemen, Most notably the Demon snake lord that cared for Serpos before the The Elders turned him into Snake Mtn Respectively. He was the original creator of that Staff and Shield of Ka, after he was defeated, King Hssss came into possession of his weapons, (he can be seen in the first minicomic with the staff of Ka as his weapon). The elders banished him into the Void where he used the used the Staff of Ka to transform himself into a Serpentine Demigod. Fearing he would breach the Void, allowing the snakemen to be set free, They sent He-ra into the Void to retrieve the Staff of Ka, returning some of his human DNA back to him, making it impossible to escape the Void. It can be assumed that he also created to Medallion of Serpos, as he was the one who originally cared and controlled Serpos, and the Medellion was shown to be the sole means of controlling the snake god. We do now have a idea of what he now looks like as he is described in the Snake mtn entry of the new dark horse Encyclopedia "With the demon face of Ka hewn on the side and wrapped in the stone coils of Serpos". Therefore that face we have seen on the side of our Snake Mtn for years (since like 85' so 30's) has come full circle and he can know be identified as KA! I am also making the assumption that he was somehow trapped into Snake Mtn itself by the elders ,as his face prominently adorns the side of the backside of the fortress. Now by no means is this an official picture , but the popular Snake Mtn man is essentially Ka.SnakeMountainMan.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    quite the interesting read.

I dig it. I was just thinking of how I might display Hssss with the staff of Ka after my Ultimates come in, so I appreciated this bit of lore, however speculative!

That's a sweet rendition of Snake Mtn. Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    I dig it. I was just thinking of how I might display Hssss with the staff of Ka after my Ultimates come in, so I appreciated this bit of lore, however speculative!

That's a sweet rendition of Snake Mtn. Man!
    Well its not speculative, things like the medallion of serpos are ,but all this info comes directly from the king hsss and snake mtn entrys of the dark horse encyclopedia, so for sure we know the face on the side of toy snake mtn is Ka, what the rest of him looks like is not described , but the drawing does a damn good job of showing us what he looks like, which make me wonder who the wolf character could be from the microphone, could he be another demigod like figure that was dispatched of by the elders in the days of preternia.

Widget
    I'm down sounds awesome! He can battle castle grayskull man