Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Glimmer Discussion Thread

Glimmer looks fantastic. It's about time.

She looks amazing.

Her face looks young but they didnīt go all the way with to big FILMATION eyes, love it()but just like Octavia last year, her head wasnīt pushed down all the way on this prototype, it seems).

They went very purple for her and avoided to much pink which is fine but not really accurate

I hope they keep the shiny blue for the released figure and those toy details are great, iīm really happy about that figure!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    She's perfect! So worth the wait!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

She looks perfect....makes me want February to get here soon, which is probably the first time anyone has thought that in the middle of July

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Love the colors - did not want the pink. This is the version I wanted.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

She is perfection. Filmation through and through!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Love her! Absolutely perfect!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    First Impression....

MIND EXPLODE! She's perfect and well worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    She is beautiful what an awesome figure!! Alright Glimmer finally!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    She's perfect! So worth the wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    She looks perfect....makes me want February to get here soon, which is probably the first time anyone has thought that in the middle of July
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    She is perfection. Filmation through and through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    Love her! Absolutely perfect!
    Yes, the PROTOYPE is perfect! We can't let the design team let her go the way of Tallstar, Octavia, and Shokoti! Please we need to hammer home to Toy Guru and everyone at the MOTU classic team, the 4 Horsemen, everyone to not let this amazing Prototype be turned into less than perfect! People let your voices be heard!!

Down with CROTCH GATE! Who's with me!?

I'm very happy to see Glimmer (finally) and I'm also glad the 4H threw in some toy elements for her design. Will her flower staff glow?.

I only hope for two things for the production figure: that Mattel Design Googles leotard and understand why it's not the same as a skirt , and that there is a little more contrast between her hair and her tiara, because on the prototype they look almost the same color.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think the metallic blue paint choice is genius! I mean...it's just spot on brilliant. I prefer the toy's silver, others prefer the Filmation blue. The Four Horsemen went with this metallic blue that's inbetween both choices. It's made me very, very happy. GORGEOUS! I hope the actual toy we get has that exact look. I'm BEYOND happy with her. She's an A++++++

An alternate head with her curly hair and toy tiara would have been awesome, but I'm not going to push my luck.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

She looks pretty good. Still need curly-haired toy Glimmer in my LYFE.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    She looks pretty good. Still need curly-haired toy Glimmer in my LYFE.
    I second that... Right now I'm the happiest guy in the universe... Glimmer!! YES!!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Curly hair would have been amazing but i knew we wonīt get that.

Iīm happy she got all those details and looks FILMATION enough but isnīt quite. Great mix and good compromise.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

There were only 4 more POP figures I wanted to add to my collection. Glimmer and Kowl were on my list and I'm pleased with how they both turned out.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Great mix and good compromise.
    I whole-heartedly agree! I hope this is the kind of compromise we get with all future PoP ladies. I think Glimmer was handled perfectly. I <3 Glimmer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -= SupernovA =- View Post
    Aww... Tears of happiness I hope. Yeah it's really great so far with Kowl, Sea Hawk and Glimmer. What's next? Horde Troopers? Modulok? Madame Razz w/ Broom?
    Definitely tears of happiness! You wait for things for so long...and then it ALL comes at once and all looks so fantastic, it's just too much to handle all at one time! Horde Troopers and Modulok DID come next! Hopefully Madame Razz with Broom will come in 2014 too.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I must add that after what happened with Frosta, every POP face since hers has been done to perfectlion. Glimmer has one of the prettiest faces I've seen on a female figure of this scale (take that Nu52 Wonder Woman! )
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Glimmer is beautiful. I was worried how she would have turned out, but she is a knock out. I love all of the little nods to the original figure. Going forward this is how all the Pop gals should be handled. Let's just hope the final figure isn't plagued with the granny panty/pizza slice crotch syndrome. Adora, Tallstar, Jewelstar, Octavia, and now Shokoti are all victims which is such a shame. I don't want the same thing to happen to this figure.

Glimmer looks wonderful. I'm so happy with how she turned out. I wasn't really looking forward to her going into SDCC (the female figures can be a crapshoot sometimes), but I'm incredibly impressed with how she turned out. Hopefully the final figure fairs as well.

Heroic Warrior
    The Glimmer proto-type looks awesome! The staff looks good. The Moonstone (?) also looks decent.

I like the colours they have selected, especially the metallic/pearlescent blue. And I like all the sculpted details on the boots, bracers and belt.

I do like the face-sculpt, but I would have preferred rounder cheeks and wide eyes to give Glimmer a younger face. The sharp cheekbones in particular seem a little odd, but it is a very attractive face sculpt.

The leotard looks okay at the moment. I hope it doesn't end up a sharp "V" like Octavia.

I'm still trawling through the mean reveals thread, but it sounds like there was no confirmation of a release of Loo-kee or Filmation Kowl? So, I'm guessing neither will be released with Glimmer?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    funny i thought she be ahead of some of the other pop characters
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    OMG GLIMMER! She's so gorgeous! Better than I could have hoped for! Toy boots! Toy bracelets! Toy belt! Toy wand! I'm so happy! I'm so excited! I'm crying again! I can't handle this year's SDCC!
    This about sums me up too!!!!

Even though it was only a matter of time before we got Glimmer, she still amazes me! I am SOOOO happy right now!!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Finaly Some Pure Perfection On This Line Of Toys!

You know what I hate about this figure? That she's not the January figure.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    You know what I hate about this figure? That she's not the January figure.
    It's funny you say that because the POP figure has lead the year a couple times! Maybe after Netossa they didn't want that to be the case.

Absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be more pleased with MOTU Glimmer!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.