Thread: Answers to WTBMWTK (What the Brand Manager Wants To Know) 1.0!

Answers to WTBMWTK (What the Brand Manager Wants To Know) 1.0!

What if the tables were turned? Just for fun, supply your own question/answer session!

Answers to WTBMWTK (What the Brand Manager Wants To Know) 1.0!

1. Toyguru: Why are all MOTUC fans whiny fanboys/girls?

We find that it's mostly due to stiff joints.

2. Toyguru: When can we expect them to move out of their parents' basement/attic?

We haven't even discussed that yet. Maybe in about three months when we have enough money for a deposit.

3. Toyguru: Is there going to be a time when I don't wake up in a cold sweat screaming "Panthor should've been flocked!!!"

We promise not to mention it again... until we see Panthor for the first time, before he is released, after he is released, and after we receive him.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

4. Toyguru: When can I stop deflecting questions about when we are going to make Ram-Man?

Maybe in a movie year.
    Last edited by JonWes; July 31, 2010 at 06:28pm.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

This is really Funny
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    More more
    What is this only 4 questions

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    More more
    What is this only 4 questions
    Make 'em up as you go!

5. Toyguru: My MOTUC Carlo was supposed to come with removable chest hair armor as well as shirt! Where can I post Cornboy's personal address so the fans can ask him questions in person?

We recommend the Org, Matty, and Facebook. Oh, and pics or it never happened!

Hey guys. Try and keep this thread lighthearted and humorous like intended. Please do not turn this into a slam on ToyGuru or insults towards him. Posts like that will be deleted.

Otherwise, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Hey guys. Try and keep this thread lighthearted and humorous like intended. Please do not turn this into a slam on ToyGuru or insults towards him. Posts like that will be deleted.

Otherwise, have fun.
    Yeah, I'm trying to think of things that he might get a chuckle over.

6. Toyguru: Will SDCC allow more than just one fan stabbing per year? Would they consider one fan per brand? Could I just slap them with my ringed Green Lantern pimp hand?

Yes, but you'd have to make sure that each fan is slapped with the corresponding brand ring on said pimp hand. For example, MOTUC fans can only be slapped once you are wearing the Grayskull Fan ring.

7. Toyguru:When will people stop asking if Filmation characters are possible?

When Filmation characters are possible.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

7.Why can't the fans understand that "anime hyperdetailed" style is retired?

The fans do understand that the 200X style is retired but logistics do not allow us to discuss about it. Maybe in a movie year, or after the Skeletor "Anime Hyperdetailed Swords" are made for MOTUC.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

9.Toyguru: what are some figures we could release right away that might be considered a bit less popular, but that we need to cover because we have to spread put the popular characters?

uhm... The Sorceress, Man-E-Faces, Ram-Man, 200X Evil-Lyn, Frosta, Fisto, Spikor, Mekaneck, and especially Catra. Those are all really boring figures that no one wants right now, buuuut if we HAVE to have clunker figures, them I GUESS we will suffer with those.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Ghost, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, Kayo, Joya, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, The Enchantress, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Glimmer, Adora

Toyguru: If we could add another figure to a smaller figure as we have done with Adam and Orko at this years SDCC exclusive, who could we add for a future smaller figure

Fans: Castle Greyskull playset
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

11. TG: Why are all these people wanting a reissue of the Goddess it took her two weeks to sell out?

Fans: Because all of us loose collectors have lost ours due to poor material being used.
    Hey Super7 I'm looking forward to what you do for Classics and I'm awaiting these figures!

Spinwit, Gepple, Alcon, Meldoch, Krax, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Vizar, Nocturna

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!