Thread: 2014 Subscription changed owner - EA and Credit Card issues

Widget

2014 Subscription changed owner - EA and Credit Card issues

Hi,
    I need a little help.
    I bought a lot of figs and the seller also gave me his 2014 sub.
    We entered Mattycollector and changed everything :

Account Login - Main Help: email & psw
    My Subscrition: Shipping Information & Billing Information
    Everything correctly appears in all the pages with my name and data, My Subscription has my Billing and Shipping Info.

Now I guess the March figure will be charged from my credit card (which correctly appears in My Subscriptions as default) but I have never set into the site the Verification code (3 digit on the back of the card) so I wonder if it will work... Do I have to contact them and tell them I changed the credit card? If I buy something from the shop with the new card, the 3 digit code will be stored for the sub?
    I don't want to receive an email saying they cancelled my sub because the card rejected the payment... really no.

Now the worst part, I can't "access" the Early Access. Now I mean, on 13/02 I was not the owner but he managed to enter and buy the minis. If I try now, here it is :

-If I click on Early Access on the Subscription page and log in with my new email & psw (mine, not the previous owner ones) it says "Oops! That email address isn't in our subscription system. Please check it and try again. "
    -If I click on Early Access after logging in My Subscription it says :

"EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON"

Well, I am sure someone else received a sub from another owner, what should I do to be sure that the sub will charge my credit card correctly and how to enter in Early Access?

Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaina77 View Post
    Hi,
    I need a little help.
    I bought a lot of figs and the seller also gave me his 2014 sub.
    We entered Mattycollector and changed everything :

Account Login - Main Help: email & psw
    My Subscrition: Shipping Information & Billing Information
    Everything correctly appears in all the pages with my name and data, My Subscription has my Billing and Shipping Info.

Now I guess the March figure will be charged from my credit card (which correctly appears in My Subscriptions as default) but I have never set into the site the Verification code (3 digit on the back of the card) so I wonder if it will work... Do I have to contact them and tell them I changed the credit card? If I buy something from the shop with the new card, the 3 digit code will be stored for the sub?
    I don't want to receive an email saying they cancelled my sub because the card rejected the payment... really no.

Now the worst part, I can't "access" the Early Access. Now I mean, on 13/02 I was not the owner but he managed to enter and buy the minis. If I try now, here it is :

-If I click on Early Access on the Subscription page and log in with my new email & psw (mine, not the previous owner ones) it says "Oops! That email address isn't in our subscription system. Please check it and try again. "
    -If I click on Early Access after logging in My Subscription it says :

"EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON"

Well, I am sure someone else received a sub from another owner, what should I do to be sure that the sub will charge my credit card correctly and how to enter in Early Access?

Please help!
    Is the sub a monthly subscription? (the previous owner already has Two-Bad, Modulok and Glimmer?) If so, then yes if you changed the credit card and address info on the My Subscriptions page then the March items should bill and ship to you. I can't remember if I had to put the 3 digit code in or not when I changed my credit card on the My Subs page last year? Did it not ask for the code when swapped the credit card?

To be honest I'm not sure what you've done by taking over someone elses sub is actually kosher....

In regards to EA, it will ONLY allow you to log in using the original sign up email address I believe. No matter how many times you change the email, it will still only recognise the email address entered during sub sign up last summer. I'd try logging in using the original email address to see if that works. EA might also be tied to the original password as well I'd suggest trying the old email and new password to see if that works.

The subs really aren't meant to transer ownership over Hopefully this is of some help though.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Widget
    Yes, is a monthly subscription and the previous owner already has Two-Bad, paid for Modulok and Glimmer.

When I swapped the card it didn't ask for th 3 digit code.

I wonder how the will they charge the monthly payment without the code.
    I bought some clamshells with the new card and entered the code, do they keep in the system also for the subscription?

I need to know if people who changed their credit card in My Subscription (new procedure, not the old crap when "My Subcriptions" was not available) had issues with next charge.
    Help!!!

About Early access, I managed to enter. I swapped my email with the original owner in the Main Help Profile, relogged with the old email and my password and I entered Early Access. After that I changed again the email and it still works. I think it will until I delete my cookies.

Thanks so much
    Last edited by Ciaina77; February 17, 2014 at 08:00am.