Thread: Weapons Pak Missing Piece?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

Weapons Pak Missing Piece?

You know what I JUST realized is missing from the "pak"?

The light blue HALF sword! I swore we were told we'd be getting half swords everytime the Power Sword showed up (minus He-Ro and King Grayskull who had it before it was split).

So...yeah. What happened there?

I just thought of it because I want to make a Power Sword display piece with the half-swords (except He-Ro's because I have a couple extras). So...now I'm going to be missing a sword.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

To be frank, with stuff like the pink Zodac accessoires and Mattel pretending that the silver crossbow is white, they've made worse decisions than not making a blue sword half.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    It's the "ultimate battleground assortment". The first Ultimate Battleground was before the sword was split. Maybe we will get it with the "second ultimate battleground assortment".

@ Mattel's decision: If those choices were sooo bad, why did it sell out so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    It's the "ultimate battleground assortment". The first Ultimate Battleground was before the sword was split. Maybe we will get it with the "second ultimate battleground assortment".

@ Mattel's decision: If those choices were sooo bad, why did it sell out so fast?
    because they only made 3 of them.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    The best accessories in the weapons pack that make it worth it are the;

- Gun & Sword for Kronis (Man-At-Arms repaints)
    - Sword for Tri-Klops (from vintage cardback)

And the gray Castle Grayskull Weapons Rack Weapons:
    - Mace (Moss Man)
    - Voulge (Scareglow)
    - Blaster Rifle (Webstor)
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I'm not worried about the lack of a blue half. I'm going to crack my sets open in a bit here. Exciting!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicfirefly View Post
    because they only made 3 of them.
    HA!

Yeah, I'm not missing it much. As it is, I can barely get those halves to stay together 'cause the ones with the pegs on them have so much excess plastic on them. It gets pushed to the sides of the pegs and then they just don't stick together.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Yeah, I'm not missing it much. As it is, I can barely get those halves to stay together 'cause the ones with the pegs on them have so much excess plastic on them. It gets pushed to the sides of the pegs and then they just don't stick together.
    I can't really get them to stick together that well either...it's more for my display piece.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

I'm guessing like apparently MOTUC Keldor's sword is not a power sword, just a normal sword, maybe the weapons pak is just a normal sword that was never made to split?

At this point I couldn't care about the blue Weapons Pak sword - as much as it is a nice nod to the vintage WP. I really really want classicized 200x Keldor blades that are clearly not the Power Sword.

Heroic Warrior
    I wish they would have kept the blue sword and gave a BLACK He-Ro sword like originally displayed....

Personally I liked that better... I probably would have bought... well... TRIED to buy a weapons pack if THAT was in there

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    I asked about this when He-Ro came out with just the whole sword. ToyGuru's answer was that if a figure's vintage counterpart came with the half sword, then so would the Classics version. He-Ro never actually had a vintage counterpart, and the Weapons Pack isn't a figure.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper View Post
    I asked about this when He-Ro came out with just the whole sword. ToyGuru's answer was that if a figure's vintage counterpart came with the half sword, then so would the Classics version. He-Ro never actually had a vintage counterpart, and the Weapons Pack isn't a figure.
    The original WAS a half-sword though...

He-Ro never possessed the sword as a half or halves, though. It was split after his death, after Grayskull's as well. Any "he-man" who came later would be fair game, though, I think.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    The original WAS a half-sword though...
    But the weapons pack wasn't a figure.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC