Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perfect Map Of Eternia Frame

Heroic Warrior

Map Framing?

Has anyone framed their maps? I'd like to see how they look.

I use the one in this thread. It's perfect.

Here's how it looks on my wall.

Heroic Warrior
    Cool. I only have the map from this year's sub. I like the way it looks framed among a collection.

It's that time of year again!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Ah! Thank you for pulling this thread out of the mists! I've been searching Amazon and eBay for frames but haven't found anything good. I didn't even think to search the boards for an answer. So much better! Thanks, Uki!
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

WHERE'S CRITA???? C'MON MATTY! DO THE RIGHT THING!

Court Magician
    I went to Wal-Mart the other day and bought one to see how it worked, and it looked great! So, I went back and got four more, ha ha. Now I have all five maps (Eternia, Etheria, Preternia, Subternia, Horde Empire) framed and they look great. Thanks dedboy!

I'm dredging this classic thread up again! I'm planning on going to Michael's this week to get a frame for my Grayskull map.

Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior
    I need to find frames that fit the posters when they are closed. I already had plans on getting the 20x30 from walmart. They were the best deal I could find that fit perfectly.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Man!!!!! BIG HUG for you buddy!!!! Just what I needed!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I need to find frames that fit the posters when they are closed. I already had plans on getting the 20x30 from walmart. They were the best deal I could find that fit perfectly.
    Yup, that's where I get them. I used to go to craft stores but the new line Wal-mart is carrying is pretty decent quality for $10. The ones you get at the craft store for the same price are a lot more flimsy.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfTeela View Post
    Yup, that's where I get them. I used to go to craft stores but the new line Wal-mart is carrying is pretty decent quality for $10. The ones you get at the craft store for the same price are a lot more flimsy.
    Nice, that's good to know because I went to Michaels and leaned back towards walmart. Do you know if they carry one that will fit the posters while folded up to display the bio? My plan is to have one set folded and one set open..

Yep... same ones I got... they were $12.23 each at my local Wal-Mart. Here's how they look on my wall, in the family room, where my wife was awesome enough to decide to let me put them (no room left on walls in my basement collection room!)...
    017.jpg018.jpg

unclassified... just a thought but have you maybe considered this: since there are six of them, and they are folded into six sections, you could just get one more of these full-size frames, and display all six bios (one in each section) all together in one additional frame???

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Yep... same ones I got... they were $12.23 each at my local Wal-Mart. Here's how they look on my wall, in the family room, where my wife was awesome enough to decide to let me put them (no room left on walls in my basement collection room!)...
    017.jpg018.jpg

unclassified... just a thought but have you maybe considered this: since there are six of them, and they are folded into six sections, you could just get one more of these full-size frames, and display all six bios (one in each section) all together in one additional frame???
    That my friend I have never thought of, I do like this idea.. I will keep this in mind as a back up if I can't find frames that fit them.. downside is the more maps we get I'd be back to small frames unless we were to get another 6. I don't think motuc will see another 6. But I do like your idea.. Thank you for that direction of thinking.