Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Map Of Eternia Frame

If for some reason anyone can not find this frame at Wal-Mart, you can find a similar one at Michaels if you have one. It's sort of an arts and crafts store that has lots of frames and poster frames as well.
    AKA "SPORTIMUS" on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/Sportimus

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I bought the exact same frame at Wal-Mart and it looks awesome. I hanged it up in front of my home office desk so I can look at when I work or on the computer. My wife even thought it looked nice hanging on the wall. Very classy looking.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I think I'm finally going to go buy one of these tomorrow; I want my map up on the wall. Also, we're bidding on a house and I am promised a Toy Room/Man Cave (at least until we stop just practising and start making babies... )
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shantustarsun View Post
    Ha, I bought that exact frame for the map today! Wife=unimpressed
    HEE HEE HA HA HO HO!!! That was a good one, our wives are like two peas in a pod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I think I'm finally going to go buy one of these tomorrow; I want my map up on the wall. Also, we're bidding on a house and I am promised a Toy Room/Man Cave (at least until we stop just practising and start making babies... )
    Cool! I had a toy room (wouldn't call it a man-cave cuz it was missing a huge tv w/stadium seating, lol), but gladly gave it up when our Son came along.

These frames are cool! I wish I could reprint the map without creases though.
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im assuming that the Etheria map will be the same size as Eternia, has TG confirmed that anywhere?

Cos maybe it would be worth grabbing two frames, 1 to put away until Etheria arrives!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Im assuming that the Etheria map will be the same size as Eternia, has TG confirmed that anywhere?

Cos maybe it would be worth grabbing two frames, 1 to put away until Etheria arrives!
    Exactally what I am thinking. I'd want the frames to match (assuming I can find an Etheria map online on ebay eventually, when it comes to that, no sub me for 2011)

But more to the point, it's a 20x30 frame. What, centimeters? And what section? Where am I looking, what's around it? Lamps? hehe, ?/??

I love Michaels, so I'll check their first mayhaps, but again with the measurements, what's that in? Could it possibly measure 20 by 30 inches?

I never know how to measure for frames.

I dug up this old thread at Michael's today to check the measurements so I could buy another frame for Preternia. Wow; it's been awhile!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Good eye man. Those are the frames I have gotten for all three of my maps too. They are awesome.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Yep-I stood there in Michael's, unable to recall the frame I'd bought twice already! (It has a picture of a wind-farm on it for those looking.)

Now I just need my map to get out of Sparks...

I was just thinking about this. I didn't even know there was a thread for it but now it saves me having to measure my map. 20x30 is in inches right?

Thanks for the thread because I put my new map on my wall without any frame yesterday thinking that it could be classier. After I read the thread me and the girlfriend went out for dinner and I stopped at Walmart and picked one up. 12 bucks later im pretty happy with the outcome. Beers at BW3 with the woman priceless!

Heroic Warrior
    I may have to get a fram or 3 for these maps , who needs family pictures up!?

I bought three of them. Very low quality (one came with a huge crack along the middle of it, and scratches on the edges) but the size is just right.

I got 2 of these last year, think I'll get a several more for the next few years.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I was just thinking about this. I didn't even know there was a thread for it but now it saves me having to measure my map. 20x30 is in inches right?
    Yes, it is in inches.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Quote Originally Posted by guitargod694 View Post
    Yes, it is in inches.
    Thanks.

I had already gone and measured it anyway just to make sure. It is 51 cm x 76 cm for anyone else that needs proper dimesnions

Ha! Google brought me back to this thread as I'm about to buy another frame fir my Subternia map. Nothing like dredging up an oldie! Off to Michael's!

Yes, I also got my frames at Michaels. I was able to get some good deals on the previous maps so a couple of months ago, I bought four large frames for them. They had three different types and some were actually quite expensive. Fortunately they had a series on sale for only $8 per frame. I just mounted the Subternia map and I love the way the maps look in their frames. I've been meaning to take some pics of them but I need to figure out where to hang all four maps!

Heroic Warrior
    -20x30
    -$8-$12 ea
    -Michael's or Wal-Mart

Got it. I gotta go 'head and get me some frames for these things. Did either store have any inexpensive gold or woodgrain looking frames?

I use the Walmart one myself, time to get another....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

True, but since these are being shipped, they would also need to be put in a cardboard tube of some sort, otherwise they'd show up crushed. Heck, my folded poster showed up with a bent up corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe or Die View Post
    Yes the folded map looks like something you get out a magazine. Like my Johnny Depp posters that I got out of Teen Beat magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Ha! Google brought me back to this thread as I'm about to buy another frame fir my Subternia map. Nothing like dredging up an oldie! Off to Michael's!
    Diddo. I almost walked out with the wrong size frame, but pulled out the iPhone at Walmart and corrected my error! Thanks OP!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Thank you for reviving this thread! This was my first map and I was at Michaels and couldn't remember the size. Looked it up and there it was! Now I have the perfect frame. BTW......Michaels (at least the one by me is so I'm assuming it's nationwide) is having a 40% off sale on frames this week. And they have a coupon for an additional 25% off your whole sale. I ended up getting a $28 frame for $12.50! And it's nicer than the Walmart Poster frames.....not that I'm pushing Michaels or anything....just thought I'd share for those that were still looking!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Thank you for reviving this thread! This was my first map and I was at Michaels and couldn't remember the size. Looked it up and there it was! Now I have the perfect frame. BTW......Michaels (at least the one by me is so I'm assuming it's nationwide) is having a 40% off sale on frames this week. And they have a coupon for an additional 25% off your whole sale. I ended up getting a $28 frame for $12.50! And it's nicer than the Walmart Poster frames.....not that I'm pushing Michaels or anything....just thought I'd share for those that were still looking!
    I noticed that they also have a nice selection of styles as well, i.e. blond wood, graphite, black, and aluminum. Also, they have build it yourself frames in many styles as well... (These can also be found at many fine-arts stores.)
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Good eye man. Those are the frames I have gotten for all three of my maps too. They are awesome.
    Same here. I have the same frames for all of mine. They do work great.