Thread: Motuc VULTAK from HKC

Motuc VULTAK from HKC

Hello my friends this week, another horde member joins the ranks! VULTAK appeared in the episode "Zoo story" He is the poacher of the evil Horde imprisoning animals for Hordak's zoo.

This piece has been sculpted using influences from the Filmation show, but also adding new details such as the leg strap and the belt around the loincloth to give him more of a hunter type of look. His wings open and close, deploying without any interference and are firmly attached to the figure's armor which is not removable. His Forearms have been replaced with those of Demo-Man to give him a more beastly look! Even his nails were painted one by one! His feet have been given an extra Talon for added stability, and cartoon accuracy, plus comes with a huge mace! Now you can add the ultimate predator to your Evil horde ranks!

Here is the video and pics.

See you next week and have a great Halloween!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

His eyes look a little off, but aside from that it is an awesome custom with a very clean paintjob. *thumbs up*
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Snappy Threader
    Oh wow HK that is sweet. Possibly my favorite work of yours actually. Reall cool. I love this character and I love how you brought him to fig-life.....

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    amazing work, especially diggin' the added details.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    His eyes look a little off, but aside from that it is an awesome custom with a very clean paintjob. *thumbs up*
    Thanks for your input. =)

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh wow HK that is sweet. Possibly my favorite work of yours actually. Reall cool. I love this character and I love how you brought him to fig-life.....
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    amazing work, especially diggin' the added details.
    Thanks yeah those are my faves too

Very cool!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Heroic Warrior
    Always love your work esp this one. His head reminds me of Christopher Lloyd at the end of roger rabbit. Great work as always.

Love the humor at the end of the video, lol
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Love the trophy bones detail, they really bring out the hunter vibe. I really love the veins in the forearms, that's a great touch that I wish all MOTUC had from the beginning of the line. I also love the Horde logo, and the way that the bottom points face inward. I think that's a very nice touch. One of your finest works in my opinion.

Are the pupils just painted or sculpted and then painted? I think the reason it looks "a little off" is because he's looking up. Since he's a predator, and he flies, it would make for some great posing if his eyes were looking down, as if he was spying out some prey and what not. The eyes don't ruin the figure by any stretch though, he's great. Fantastic job once again.