i am a HUGE fan of price-value relationship. i used to believe that $20 was too high for the average MOTUC figure, specially when adding Shipping and tax.
now, with the 5 minute sellouts and having bought at least 6 figures from the secondary market, i feel i'm actually getting a DEAL when i'm able to buy them at official $20 price.
now, with Larger figures such as Battle Cat, and Tytus... do you think we're getting fair value for our money?
Battle Cat for $30 seemed fairly priced, and for me he would have been even BETTER value than a $20 figure had i been able to get him at cost... but i'm not sure about Tytus yet... i want him, but:
* he's less articulated than Battle Cat
* he's rotocasted, which i think also means lesser-quality plastic
* overall he seems like a lesser "figure" next to Battle Cat, and even in terms of character design, IMO
* he's 10 dollars more than BC
* plus he'll probably cost more to ship, then?
so at $40 each Tytus, PLUS tax, PLUS shipping, do you think you're getting a fair deal?
what do you think shipping costs will be for Tytus? is he in fact larger / heavier than Battle Cat?
and what can we expect in terms of Price-Value relationship for other upcoming and/or possible larger figures?