Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing MOTU-Related Secret???

Embarrassing MOTU-Related Secret???

If you have any, name one embarassing MOTU-related secret.

It could be...

- you convinced your wife to dress up as She-Ra

- you named your housecat Battle Cat

- you robbed a convenience store wearing a Skeletor mask

- you are currently wearing He-Man Underoos

- you have a Mer-Man tattoo on your back

...If the secret leans towards the "adult" side, try and be subtle, please. I don't want this thread moved over to The Tar Swamp.

For me, it's that I've yet to outgrow my childhood wish for an Orko plush. If Mattel released one for the MOTUC line, I'd snap it up in a second. Since I'm not married or have any kids yet, I really wouldn't have an excuse if someone saw it at my house.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

No secret really, but the two kittens my fiancee and I have tearing up our apartment are named Panthor and Cringer.

I think I could probably get her to dress up as She-Ra, though...

Oh, and almost every fifteenth of any month (save those where my sub takes care fo everything I want), I invent a new lie to take a long, early lunch... I usually try to make it work with that month's release. For instance, I had to go to the optometrist when tri-Klops came out...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Not a secret, and certainly not embarassing (as I am proud of my love for MOTU), but I have a cat named Panthor, and am about to get a tattoo of the original power swords.

Just thought of another one. When the 200x line was in full swing, I bought a set of MOTU sheets and a comforter and actually put them on my bed to sleep in.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    When i get the finances i am getting a tattoo on my back of two totem poles. The faces on the poles will be my favorite Masters and Villains from MOTU and on the tops ot the totem poles are Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain/Frightzone. He-Man and She-Ra along with Battle Cat and SwiftWind will be in front of Castle Grayskull and Skeletor , Panthor, Evil-Lyn and King Hsss will be in front of Snake Mountain and Hordak and Shadow Weaver will be in front of the Frightzone.
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

Quote Originally Posted by triklops3eyes View Post
    When i get the finances i am getting a tattoo on my back of two totem poles. The faces on the poles will be my favorite Masters and Villains from MOTU and on the tops ot the totem poles are Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain/Frightzone. He-Man and She-Ra along with Battle Cat and SwiftWind will be in front of Castle Grayskull and Skeletor , Panthor, Evil-Lyn and King Hsss will be in front of Snake Mountain and Hordak and Shadow Weaver will be in front of the Frightzone.
    Will this be your first tattoo? It sounds like it will be a big piece.

There was a high school near my house in Orlando that had this nifty brick wall along the sidewalks. I decided this was the perfect wall from which to take pictures of Webstor in action, so I walked down the street one afternoon to take some pics. Trouble is, a high school swim meet was occurring that afternoon, and I was quickly chased away by the PTA/campus security. I felt like a pervert, roaming around the school with my camera lol.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by triklops3eyes View Post
    Heroes...on your body...permanently?! Blasphemy! But, I'll let it slide this time seeing as you're a lover of evil...most of the time.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    No secret really, but the two kittens my fiancee and I have tearing up our apartment are named Panthor and Cringer.

I think I could probably get her to dress up as She-Ra, though...

Oh, and almost every fifteenth of any month (save those where my sub takes care fo everything I want), I invent a new lie to take a long, early lunch... I usually try to make it work with that month's release. For instance, I had to go to the optometrist when tri-Klops came out...
    It's a shame that Stinkor will probably be a sub figure......otherwise your story on that day could be interesting.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Court Magician

Physical allterations.

I seriously considered getting red coral bumps implanted inder my skinn on my bald head so I would look more like Beast Man.

I'm already hairy and strong as an ape, so I just needed a few tweeks.

I had a total crush on Teela when I was 7. But then again.. Who didn't?
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKnuckleDragger View Post
    I seriously considered getting red coral bumps implanted inder my skinn on my bald head so I would look more like Beast Man.

I'm already hairy and strong as an ape, so I just needed a few tweeks.
    But wouldn't you have to be sunburned all the time to complete the "look"? Or get one of those awful spray-on orange tans? I heard of suffering for your art but ouch!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

It's not really an embarrassing secret for me, but when my wife and I went to the 2006 SDCC, I picked up the Best of She-Ra DVD from the BCI/Tower booth, which you got a free t-shirt with the purchase. My wife wanted to get the baby doll pink shirt with She-Ra and Swift Wind, which was okay with me! A couple of times she's worn it for me in private. It looks good on her. And that's all I need to say.

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    I still use my 200X pillowcase every night, along with a Superman one. I will be getting a Battle Cat tattoo as soon as I can afford it.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

Heroic Warrior
    Um...I guess my only one would be that I buy these toys to play with. Like, seriously...setting up battles, thinking up storylines, making battle sounds, the whole bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    That's freaking hilarious and just a bit brilliant!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Well, I buy MotU action figures every month... Not really embarassing, whenever I get visitors I proudly take them to see my collection... and I ship my toys to my parents' house 'cause there's always someone home... I guess my father thinks his 33 year old son is still a child in some aspects

Oh yeah, and I have a cat named Teela

Still have and use an almost faded nearly worn out pillowcase from the Original MOTU.
    http://www.he-man.org/merchandising/item.php?id=529
    That one...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Lol...someone needs to get an evil lynn tattoo that "dances". heh heh.

Court Magician

Mossy beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    But wouldn't you have to be sunburned all the time to complete the "look"? Or get one of those awful spray-on orange tans? I heard of suffering for your art but ouch!
    That Or...
    I could paint my self green and cover my self with mud and plant Chia pet plant seeds all over my body and become Moss-Man! Two possibilities with one feature!

Not a secret, but my daughters name is Adora and my cats name is cringer.

Sean79

I have a chibi skeletor tattooed on my arm....its my pic here on the .org

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnuckleDragger View Post
    That Or...
    I could paint my self green and cover my self with mud and plant Chia pet plant seeds all over my body and become Moss-Man! Two possibilities with one feature!
    You could do that but make sure you don't use an acryllic or latex paint as these will close the pores on your skin and you'll asphixiate yourself to death. But I guess you could be doing a Panthor imitation then. After your body starts turning purple/blue that is...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    If you have any, name one embarassing MOTU-related secret.

It could be...

- you convinced your wife to dress up as She-Ra
    No but I convinced a hooker to dress up like evil-lynn

- you named your housecat Battle Cat
    No but I named my ferret battle cat

- you robbed a convenience store wearing a Skeletor mask
    No but while wearing a Hordak mask I destroyed a little kid's lemonade stand

- you are currently wearing He-Man Underoos
    No but I am wearing He-Man footie Pajammas

- you have a Mer-Man tattoo on your back
    No but I have a tattoo of the battle armor H on my butox

...If the secret leans towards the "adult" side, try and be subtle, please. I don't want this thread moved over to The Tar Swamp.

For me, it's that I've yet to outgrow my childhood wish for an Orko plush. If Mattel released one for the MOTUC line, I'd snap it up in a second. Since I'm not married or have any kids yet, I really wouldn't have an excuse if someone saw it at my house.
    But seriously I don't have any embarrasing stories. But if I start blabbing that I collect He-Man action figures then I will. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

My secret is I'm actually He-Man, but I can tell it in public cause no one believes it

My ex and I had a cat named Cringer, but he got him in the "seperation." This really isn't embarassing to me though.

MOTU tattoos are extremely cool and I will be getting one...so nothing embarrasing about that either.
    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity? ~Steve Polyak