Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTFWTK 2.38 - Ask your questions here!

Are you planning on doing any other MOTU related figures in other styles? I would love to see MOTU figures in the style and size of Tiny Terrors, Cinema of Fear diorama scenes, etc. You planning anything for the SDCC to be revealed, if not, have a Q&A with the fans and ask them what they might want.
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Why was the hard plastic used for Tytus' loincloth and the hard plastic used for his catcher, which can scratch other figures' paint?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Are there any chances that down the line there will be a silver version of She-Ra's shield to go with Adora's silver power sword, maybe in a second weapons pack?
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    Are there any chances that down the line there will be a silver version of She-Ra's shield to go with Adora's silver power sword, maybe in a second weapons pack?
    While you're at it, can you ask if they will include a silver sword of power with a gem stone in it as well (I have already used my question). I would love for He-Man and She-Ra to have the same sized swords.

Aside from characters and likenesses, are there other design elements that Mattel legally has access to from past MOTU media? I know its safe to say anything from the MYP series is fair game, but if/when we get to a new movie or possibly direct-to-DVD movies, maybe video games: is there a possibility of hearing pieces from the Bill Conti soundtrack from the motion picture or new recordings of the Filmation music from the series? Would it be possible to recreate some of the signature Filmation camera angles in a new a film as a nod to that series? I only ask due to the MYP series beginning with the opening of the Filmation series and it appears there might be a way to revisit certain aspects of previous MOTU media. Thanks.

Prince Adam has no slot for his sword on the back of his jacket, while Adora had it. Was there a reason for this omission? Is it possible to change this in time for Orko and Adam's release ? If not, is this something we may see on a reissued Adam (Not just the 200x Adam)?