Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BLADE in the MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Nope.
    Blade is April
    Scorpia and Battle Lion are May.
    TG did say that the April figure would be delayed until May. Did this change?
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I thought the hyper detail 200x era was over.

Seriously. This Blade does rock. Not a fan of the move, but the character and design, I will on the look out to cherry pick this guy.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...I am very excited!! He looks utterly AWESOME!! I do wish they'd include two SETS of swords, and the proto-head with the mouthguard would have been a nice touch, but still fantastic!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Widget
    Fantastic work... Blade looks awesome!!!!!

Iīm sure itīs going to be one of my favorites next year!!!

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Nope.
    Blade is April
    Scorpia and Battle Lion are May.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    TG did say that the April figure would be delayed until May. Did this change?
    Blade is indeed the April figure. However, he will SHIP in May.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post
    Blade is indeed the April figure. However, he will SHIP in May.
    Hadn't heard that. The original question was were they all coming in April. So the answer is still no. They are coming in May. Oops. Sorry.

That's what happens when there isn't a Reveals and info thread. And no the Power-Con thread doesn't count. It's 40+ pages long and not "tabbed" for where the information actually is.

Anyway... YAY Anthony DeLongis Blade!!!!

Im surprised he's not getting the same critisism Jitsu got due to the detailed face.

I love him tho.
    I totally get what your saying... but it's kinda like an oxymoron.
    – No comment.

It was possible the April figure could be delayed is wht TG said before the subs closed. However after the reveal yesterday there was nothing said about it so they managed to get him on track for April.

When they announced Mantenna they announced straight from the get go he was delayed from September to October in all the public announcements. That has not happened this time even the news section on Mattycollector states April.
    Last edited by bribri4u; September 17, 2013 at 03:01am.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

man, that blade figure is so cool !!!

the detail is unbelievable - especially in the chain-mail and his face-sculpt ...

i LOVE that we have his dart-gun wrist attachment too!!! ...

all i need is some flesh coloured paint to paint his legs and i have my '87 movie 'de longis' blade, complete and movie accurate with laser-whip!!!

"KNEEEEEEEEEELLLL!!!"
    Last edited by tmc1984; September 17, 2013 at 06:05pm.
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

oh hell yeahs that figure rocks thats a definate to add to my collection

I bet De Longis is thrilled!

I mean, this BLADE figure is by far one of the coolest releases in the entire line.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    I bet De Longis is thrilled!

I mean, this BLADE figure is by far one of the coolest releases in the entire line.
    Totally! I was thinking this is part of the reason the Horsemen did such an incredible job. Not that they don't always, but in this case it seemed a little additional Horsemen pixie dust was sprinkled on it.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior
    I was blown away by Blade too. Was not expecting that and I subbed for next year(which I only did for Voltron).

Blade looks so awesome he is at risk of making some of the other bad guys look a little silly.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

all i have to say is...

"I've waited a long time for THIS!!"

the horsemen have done it again. i still love the movie. i've always thought of it as an alternate telling of the myth. even if i didn't, judging the fantastic way that blade has turned out, the movie figures will either way make fantastic transplants into my heavily filmation informed MOTU.

i'm certain saurod and gwildor will turn out just as grand...and this all seriously makes me hope that rights to additional movie figures have been secured. to see karg and lubic on my shelf would be a dream come true.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

TG replied to my Blade shipping month question an he stated will indeed ship in April now!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I have to admit, even though he's more detailed than the others....And I don't like the movie.... Blade does look decent. Now that said, Gwildor looks as bad as Razz does to me, and I have no use for Saurod. Blade can be a buddy of Tri-Klops.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    we need to get movie accurate he-man, skeletor, maa, teela, saurod, karg, and gwildor. blade standing next to spikor would look ridiculous. blade looks from a completely different toyline. he's amazing... just not fitting in imo

TG replied to my Blade shipping month question an he stated will indeed ship in April now!!!!!
    That's awesome news! The sooner the better for that guy. I was just totally blown away about how awesome he was.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I did not expect his chain mail to be so detailed. I think some may call him "hyper anime detailed", but I'll call him "not cheaped out". They could have just done some circles overlaid on themselves and called it chain mail, but they went the extra mile and sculpted every link. We have really reached the apex of this line. Figures are showing a refinement of skill and art, while still maintaining the visual continuity of the line, unlike the original MOTU.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I never had the vintage Blade, and was looking forward to Saurod much more than Blade.

And then I saw Blade up close in the case, and I was BLOWN away by how awesome he looks! I can't wait to get him, he is very cool!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Oh, and regarding his swords. I think it's actually cooler that his swords don't match. It tells a story, if you open your mind to it. Perhaps his swords don't match because he takes the swords of those he defeats in battle. With all the spare swords we've gotten throughout this line, we could display him with a variety of weapons. Do we know if he has any holsters or sheaths? It'd be great if he could store his swords crossed over his back.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Oh, and regarding his swords. I think it's actually cooler that his swords don't match. It tells a story, if you open your mind to it. Perhaps his swords don't match because he takes the swords of those he defeats in battle. With all the spare swords we've gotten throughout this line, we could display him with a variety of weapons. Do we know if he has any holsters or sheaths? It'd be great if he could store his swords crossed over his back.
    Great idea, but I think the only sheathes are the two loops on his belt. I definitely like the "taking weapons from fallen foes" idea. Blade-"This sword I took from a warrior in the Sands of Time. This sword I took from a foe in Targa. I'll be adding your's next, He-Man." He-Man-"I don't think so!"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I really like that idea; seems to match up well with the ruthless guy we saw in the movie.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

That's what I'm going to do with him...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.