Thread: DC Retro-Action Lex Luthor Review

Hybrid View

DC Retro-Action Lex Luthor Review

I've spent a long time going over this guy. I've ridiculed, criticized and complained about Mattel's work with the Retro-Action DC Heroes. Finally I have my review up of Lex Luthor. I did this review from a Mego collector standpoint. So if you're not even the slightest bit interested in Megos, knock off two full points from the final score. So how did he shake out? Check out the full review, which I believe is probably the most thorough review of this figure on the net today.

Infinite Hollywood: Retro-Action Lex Luthor Review
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

EXCELLENT review! I agree with everything said, pluses and minuses. I LOVE them and LOVE that the line exists, but there are certainly problems. I'm scaling back significantly on the "junk" I buy, DCUC, JLU, comics, DVDs, but I wouldn't consider NOT buying every figure in this line. Call me a nostalgic sucka, but I'm down with this line for the long haul! (I just hope it doesn't completely bomb and I get stuck with nine characters with no one else to interact with!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    EXCELLENT review! I agree with everything said, pluses and minuses. I LOVE them and LOVE that the line exists, but there are certainly problems. I'm scaling back significantly on the "junk" I buy, DCUC, JLU, comics, DVDs, but I wouldn't consider NOT buying every figure in this line. Call me a nostalgic sucka, but I'm down with this line for the long haul! (I just hope it doesn't completely bomb and I get stuck with nine characters with no one else to interact with!)
    Thanks man. Yeah the price point is going to be a big hurdle for a lot of people. They are pretty fun, but they could use some work. Hopefully they get the kinks worked out and the price down.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

I love these guys. I got Supes and GL. I'm crossing my fingers that Mattel will sack-up and do MotU this way.