View Poll Results: Can Adam change Spirit into Swift Wind?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, He can

65 66.33%
  • No, Spirit stays as a horse and he becomes He-man

33 33.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Adam change Spirit into Swift Wind?

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

Can Adam change Spirit into Swift Wind?

These questions have always bothered me, in a good way, so here it is:

Can Adam change Spirit into Swift Wind?

&

Can Adora change Cringer into Battle Cat?

I voted Yes.

They both change mostly in the same way(Adam/Adora) and they aim their swords at their respective mount. They both get their power from Greyskull(King/Castle). And this would be good help to Adora when her brother went off to the NA storyline. Think about it Adora transforms Spirit 1st for air support then change Cringer to cover any enemies on the ground plus she has to Protect both Eternia and Etheria by that point and time. Then there is when they are seperated from their respective mount and need to get to the battle ground fast and on foot is not an option.

So what is your opinion on this matter? I am also going to leave a link here for a thread for a reverse on the matter:

If this has already been dicussed the mods have the right to merge or delete this thread/poll.
    Last edited by griffen112182; August 29, 2010 at 02:51am.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I wonder if it's the jewel in She-Ra's sword that gives the sword the power to make Spirit into a winged, horned animal like the Unicorns shown in the She-Ra filmation episodes such as Swifty's Baby.

If so, maybe He-Man's sword would make Spirit into a larger, stronger, armored war horse, but not neccesarily give him wings.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I'm thinking no if Adam's using the Sword of Power/He. Unless the Sorceress or Light Hope casts a spell on his sword. On the flip side, doubt the Sword of Protection will do anything for Adam. Same thing goes for Adora. Good question though. Maybe this should be asked in WTFWTK.

In short, yes, they were both chosen to weild the power of Grayskull.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I wonder if it's the jewel in She-Ra's sword that gives the sword the power to make Spirit into a winged, horned animal like the Unicorns shown in the She-Ra filmation episodes such as Swifty's Baby.

If so, maybe He-Man's sword would make Spirit into a larger, stronger, armored war horse, but not neccesarily give him wings.
    I voted yes, but this is a killer idea as well!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I really like this idea
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Interesting. I'm going to say yes. I think the sword is just the device used to channel the power, so the actual changing is not done because of the sword or because of Adam or Adora.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Master Of Bad Luck
    yes, they can IMO.
    I will add a new question: Can Adora/Adam change Adam/Adora into He-man/She-ra??
    We are ka-tet. We are one from many

Don't hesitate in make deals with: JeMaBo2, air23cnhit.

Interesting idea!

I voted no since I like the idea that He-Man/Battle Cat and She-Ra/Swift Wind have such strong bonds(more than mere owner & pet) that no one else can duplicate it, not even a twin.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

I figured that BC and SW would just change to their normal forms or the other armors that existed in the POP or 200X lines.(I.E. Royal SW or Samurai Armor BC)

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    In short, yes, they were both chosen to weild the power of Grayskull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I voted yes, but this is a killer idea as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSummers View Post
    I really like this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Interesting. I'm going to say yes. I think the sword is just the device used to channel the power, so the actual changing is not done because of the sword or because of Adam or Adora.
    Glad you all agree!!! Wish I could get Matty/Toyguru to throw in his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasamaxi View Post
    yes, they can IMO.
    I will add a new question: Can Adora/Adam change Adam/Adora into He-man/She-ra??
    This Question may need to be made into its own thread and/or poll.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Dynasty Masters Universe DynastyMasters's Avatar
    Yes!!!!!!!
    DYNASTY AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    http://www.dynastyandthemastersofthe...e.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior BIG DADDY SINISTER's Avatar
    I say "yes". He-Man and She-Ra draw upon the same power source, and their swords are clones of each other- why would the effects be different? It's like turning two different hoses on somebody- would that person get any less wet either way?
    "Who do you pray to... when you're the religion?" - THOR

please discuss this more and don't forget the link in the opening post to the other side of this debate!

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Hmm... since it's the Power of Grayskull that transforms both of them... then yeah, sure. Why not?

Makes sense, because it IS the same darn magic, after all.

a Muppet of a man...
    Interesting question, I never really thought about it before.

I think no. For me, it seems like once they chose their companion, that companion becomes bonded to them and the magic.

Heroic Warrior
    Voted no. Maybe beastman could?

I voted no cause I simply thought it was only She-ra that could do that and He-man only with battle Cat.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

ok, i voted no to this more or less because if he man can do it then guessing that means (even though it wasntmentioned in the pole) she ra can to cringer too, dont like that idea, think my ocd is kicking in but only he man can do that. just wouldnt be the same
    I dont need no instructions to know how to rock !!

no. imo, they can do that with those specific animals only because they share an affinity/love for them.

if you say yes, then that means they could just change any animal. i don't think cringer for example was chosen by the sword like it did adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutananadilewski View Post
    ok, i voted no to this more or less because if he man can do it then guessing that means (even though it wasntmentioned in the pole) she ra can to cringer too, dont like that idea, think my ocd is kicking in but only he man can do that. just wouldnt be the same
    uh there is a link to a thread that covers the other side of the discussion in my opening/first post. It is down there near the bottom and says:

^ ^
    I reposted the link right here just incase.

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

yerp your definately right it was there right infront of me, good old case of domestic blindness, sorry about that.
    I dont need no instructions to know how to rock !!

Snappy Threader
    I would say yes he can since the power comes from the same place....so to speak.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, they can.
    But not in the way you think

forse_cercavi_questa_by_fagian-d377zd8.jpg
    Gesų č venuto per salvarci dal peccato, ma continuo a vedere peccatori.
    Thor ci protegge dai demoni e dai giganti di ghiaccio, ed in effetti non ne vedo in giro.
    --------------------
    Gesų č nato da una coppia di fatto, con la fecondazione assistita
    --------------------
    Luca Bizzarri: "Non posso pensare bipartisan, io penso per i fa**i miei"

Yes sure! They could have some bond/friendship Adam-Cringer or Adora-Spirit but that doesn't mean they can't transform another being. They simply don't do that because they don't trust anybody the power of Grayskull. Or May be it is the bond KGrayskull-Battle lion that makes it possible to Adora or Adam to transform their companions and no other else. Now I am confused

I would say no. I believe in that special bond both Adora and Adam have for their respective companion is what gives them their unique power. The same source of power is coming from Grayskull but the difference lies in where its being channelled through its wielder. The power goes through Adam and as it flows towards Cringer, making him Battle Cat, the magic has "recognized" that special bond. Same with Adora and Spirit.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app