Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Lion Thread

Battle Lion should come with Battle Cat 200X armor

I'm watching some 200X, and it occurred to me that Battle Lion should come with interchangeable Battle Cat 200X armor to use on your classics Battle Cat. Perhaps even an interchangeable head so they can sell twice as many. That would be a great way to "plus up" the figure. Anyone else think this is a snazzy idea?

I just want Battle Lion , so whatever it takes.

IF we had a Like Button I'd like the heck out of this!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

As long as they come with 200x Battle Cat's missile launchers.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    I'm watching some 200X, and it occurred to me that Battle Lion should come with interchangeable Battle Cat 200X armor to use on your classics Battle Cat. Perhaps even an interchangeable head so they can sell twice as many. That would be a great way to "plus up" the figure. Anyone else think this is a snazzy idea?
    I do think that using BattleCat's body is fine, but they should do a new head and 200x Armour.

That is a PERFECT Idea, will make loads of people happy, especially if you can use the mask armour on Battle Cat.

Mind you I dont want a 200x Battle Cat, but making it so people can have one is awesome. King Grayskull takes care of my 200x He-Man needs and a Battle Lion would do the same for 200x Cat, but I like that people can "Kitbash" their own 200x out. Much better than a specific release.

So Mattel, listen up. Do this.

Heroic Warrior
    Battle lion would be awesome , but he needs to be BIG

Battle Lion

An obvious choice for a beast slot is Battle Lion due to the reuse of Battle Cat's buck. One problem that I see, however, is King Grayskull's cape hinders his ability to sit on his mount. Now, I suppose you could simply remove KG's cape but that wouldn't be much fun. How magestic looking would KG look mounted on Battle Lion with his flowing cape behind him draped across BL's armor? This has led me to the idea that packed in with BL could be a cape made for KG which rests on his shoulders but flows behind him laying on BL's saddle. Practically speaking, a cape that flows backward fluttering in the wind as if BL is running wouldn't work very well because the cape needs more points of contact other than KG's shoulders to keep it on. Having a cape that is molded to rest on the saddle and KG's shoulders fixes the problem. So what do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea, do you even want BL anymore (in favor of more important beasts and large scale figures) with the line's momentum noticeably slowing and affecting it's lifespan?

Heroic Warrior
    Sounds great

Heroic Warrior
    Battle-Lion is wicked hadd...

Heroic Warrior
    Would love to get Battle Lion

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post

That would be the top reason that I would buy another Battle Lion. I have an extra Battle Cat waiting just in case they do this with Battle Lion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Star of the Morning View Post
    An obvious choice for a beast slot is Battle Lion due to the reuse of Battle Cat's buck. One problem that I see, however, is King Grayskull's cape hinders his ability to sit on his mount. Now, I suppose you could simply remove KG's cape but that wouldn't be much fun. How magestic looking would KG look mounted on Battle Lion with his flowing cape behind him draped across BL's armor? This has led me to the idea that packed in with BL could be a cape made for KG which rests on his shoulders but flows behind him laying on BL's saddle. Practically speaking, a cape that flows backward fluttering in the wind as if BL is running wouldn't work very well because the cape needs more points of contact other than KG's shoulders to keep it on. Having a cape that is molded to rest on the saddle and KG's shoulders fixes the problem. So what do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea, do you even want BL anymore (in favor of more important beasts and large scale figures) with the line's momentum noticeably slowing and affecting it's lifespan?

I love the cape attachment idea! I think that they should make both flowing AND draped capes. Hopefully the cape attachments are in the original KG colors.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; December 13, 2012 at 06:35am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

It would be neat if his mane was made of fur like Grizzlor's, rather than sculpted on.
    Anyway I'm surprised we actually haven't seen this guy yet as it wouldn't cost them much to make. New head and armor. Since the last quarterly item in 2014 is an army builder, that means we still won't see Battle Lion for a long time. What gives?

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    It would be neat if his mane was made of fur like Grizzlor's, rather than sculpted on.
    Anyway I'm surprised we actually haven't seen this guy yet as it wouldn't cost them much to make. New head and armor. Since the last quarterly item in 2014 is an army builder, that means we still won't see Battle Lion for a long time. What gives?
    I agree. I can't believe we haven't seen him yet....but...if they just went Battle Cat mold with him, I think people would call for a larger size....

I'm in for a Battle Lion in MOTUC. I'd like him to be a BC reuse and no green Grizzlor fur! Sculpted please!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

I'm embarassed that I have yet to post my support for the big cat!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    "Battle Lion:

Aside from being the chosen mount of King Grayskull himself, this mighty green beast was special for other reasons: It was the cub of Sharella’s (chieftain of the Tribe of Green Tigers) albino tiger, and at some point it merged with the spirit of Central Tower’s Guardian Lion."

I wonder if Battle Cat could ever merger with the spirit of the Central Tower Lion, if it was a need for him to

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    A Battle Lion toy would be great. But didn't Toyguru say that they were going to focus on figures and not on bigger items for the next two years?
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to get Battle Lion in the line one day

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Battle Lion- May 2014 Quarterly Beast!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Battle Lion- May 2014 Quarterly Beast!
    Yay. Now we need the Queen come on VEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

A real surprise to me, but a welcome one.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

I'm very happy about this reveal. Apart from Stridor there isn't anything left from vintage that I want, and my main interests are now MYP and other never-before-made figures. A very welcome reveal, can't wait for better pics!

Very, very unexpected but great reveal!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Welcome, Battle Lion !!!