Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Lion Thread

Would be cool if those little shields came off for use with figures!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Happy to see Battle Lion. If he's well made, I may buy him...

NEVERTHELESS, he shouldn't have those HORRIBLE HOLES ON HIS SIDES ! Also, I fear that his helmet may not be tight enough to stay on his head... Other than that, he looks awesome, I must say ! And YES, he seems to have a slot for King Grayskull's longer loincloth (now of course, we need to check whether this slot was made decently or not) !

Love him. Armor fits on Battle Cat for 200x Battle Cat.

Does something go in the hole on his side?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Does something go in the hole on his side?
    Love my friend..., love...

Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Holy crap he looks awesome. Just simply AWESOME.

Heroic Warrior
    With the better photos, I can say that I like Battle Lion's figure, huh, I'm glad they changed my opinion, cos he was a bit underwhelming to me in the first photo of a photo on a screen.

Perhaps the holes are only on the proto for assembly reasons. The MOTUC Battle Cat did not have those holes.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Thanks for the great pics. Fix the holes in his side and he becomes a masterpiece. I pity the fool that doesn't like Battle Lion.
    Then we have a lot of "fools" out there...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Awesome! I actually wasn't expecting Battle Lion and I can't wait to get him to go alongside my King Grayskull. Also I am also pretty sure the holes are there for prototype reasons. I have seen a few other toylines that had holes in the prototypes as well and they were gone once they hit retail.

This is the biggest letdown of the year for me so far. I knew we'd get Battle Lion over Clawdeen, any of the PoP horses and NA beasts, so I wasn't "shocked" or anything of that sort. But the figure just looks too much like Battle Cat, even down to the face. It's just a new tale, mane, and saddle. And an $8 increase? Man . . .
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Love!

My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Eh, glad for people that wanted him... and there is no arguing about whether or not he looks any good, because he looks GREAT... but as far as character selection goes for me, this is MY "Fighting Foe Men" and "Star Sisters" of the subscription year... LOL
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    It would be cool if we could get a pic of Battle Lion with his mouth closed...

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    He looks good, and I'm happy enough we're getting him, but I can't be the only one who'd rather we had gotten Clawdeen. I knew we'd see this sculpt again to save money, but I just kinda thought with all the "finishing the lines" talk it would have made a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    He looks good, and I'm happy enough we're getting him, but I can't be the only one who'd rather we had gotten Clawdeen. I knew we'd see this sculpt again to save money, but I just kinda thought with all the "finishing the lines" talk it would have made a bit more sense.
    Looking at Battle Lion just makes me very sad, because no- you're not the only one. I sorely want Clawdeen, especially one that could look this amazing (but pink! ). On my display shelf, I don't really have need for He-Man & Battle Cat (the main course when it comes to this sort of thing) AND King Grayskull & Battle Lion (an imitation side dish, IMO). Just too similar in theme and colors, as well.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

He should be bigger............................

Top contender for my new avatar pic.
    Amazing figure.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    This is the biggest letdown of the year for me so far. I knew we'd get Battle Lion over Clawdeen, any of the PoP horses and NA beasts, so I wasn't "shocked" or anything of that sort. But the figure just looks too much like Battle Cat, even down to the face. It's just a new tale, mane, and saddle. And an $8 increase? Man . . .
    Come on now, he look less like Battle Cat than Panthor does, who even shares the same saddle...but Panthor gets a pass, right.
    motu is all about repaints and shared parts and so on. So this guy is no different, but unique enough to look completely badass.

Incredible! Battle Lion looks just as I had hoped he would - Awesome!

Still hopeful we get Stridor too!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

This..... Is....... AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This is one of the three beast I have hoped they would make...but I doubted they would...but they ARE!!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited about this!!!! LOVE!!!!

PLEASE Stridor and Night Stalker next!!!
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Come on now, he look less like Battle Cat than Panthor does, who even shares the same saddle...but Panthor gets a pass, right.
    motu is all about repaints and shared parts and so on. So this guy is no different, but unique enough to look completely badass.
    People want Stridor and Nightstalker and completely forget they are nothing but barefaced repaints with the only real difference being a little red hood.
    Last edited by Barnster; September 15, 2013 at 05:45pm.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Awesome! Glad they made him, and he just looks spectacular.

He looks insanely good. He had been one of my most wanted since I saw him 10 years ago. The beasts make MOTU special to me and this one is impressive. Can't wait to get him. His face is so cool.