WTFWTK 2.39 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by MoViEfReAk,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. MoViEfReAk: If and when Mosquitor comes, will he have the small degenerated insect legs the Mini Statue had? They could be added to additional blood tanks, just like Webstor's extra legs were added to his back pack, and therefore be removable.
2. PrinceAdam101: Considering the super-fast sellout for the weapons pack, I am hoping for more packs down the line. If that is so, would you consider adding new-colored capes from already existing molds? Keldor's and She-Ra's come to mind.
3. Spectror: Back in the 80's, the 3 towers of Eternia (Eternia playset) came with a whole bunch of weapons. Can we expect these "Eternia playset" weapons to be made in MOTUC style?
4. The.Idea.of.Evil: Will there ever be a MotUC figure released with a 200X paint scheme before its original vintage colors? A lot of fans wanted Evil-Lyn to have her 200X purple color scheme, and a number of fans hope the Sorceress will have her 200X aqua/white/gold colors before a release of the vintage blue/white/orange regardless of her sculpt.
5. radrcks: Are there any chances that down the line there will be a silver version of She-Ra's shield to go with Adora's silver power sword?
So ask those questions!