Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will NOT be upset anymore with matty problems thread

I will NOT be upset anymore with matty problems thread

i have breaking news folks..

next month is another crazy month on matty and then august for orko n prince adam, so more crazy failures.

well guess what.. the servers will overload, you will be stuck in pages, failures of some sort again. you will have them in cart, then poof.. gone. fast sell outs, etc, etc, etc...

soooo.. time to relax and save your frustrations now and post that you won't complain or be upset anymore from now on.

well. i just told you what will happen.. so whats the point in doing so?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    If you say so Carlo - then I will have to pledge my agreement!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I know a better looking wolverine that lives in England, so I can't take your word for it! Hehe!
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

So what you are say is... we should all quit the line.

But then I won't be able to post anything...

Ok how about I keep it all inside?

I have to agree though, the constant bickering and stuff between matty and the members as well as arguments between members is sometimes overwhelming.
    The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing for you if you don't let it get the best of you.

Yep, I agree. From this point on we need to all pretend things are awesome. If you don't have anything nice to say about matty, don't say anything at all.

I can do that Carlo!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Are we or are we not on the internet? This cannot be done. It would upset the balance, create a black hole, etc, etc.

No, I'm afraid the mear mentioning of such a tactic will result in catastrophic outrage. You have brough this on yourself, heretic.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'm never upset with matty, just the people on the .org. So I'm in!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I was upset with Matty yesterday and wasn't able to get everything I wanted.

All my bickering comes out as "I got screwed over this month, first time since February, 2nd time overall."

It is frustrating and I'd rather spend a little less money and get the product straight from Mattel, but I honestly can't get as worked up over things like this as some others do.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    I think you're absolutely right Carlo, I won't be upset anymore over Matty's problems. I've got my own lol. But seriously, I got Rick rolled trying to get Tytus and I told myself I would not fail getting Keldor. I don't know if my positive no failure attitude, not accepting defeat attitude had anything to do with it, but my Keldors are on their way. I wont need to be upset at Matty in the future cause I don't plan on failing again.
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Man View Post
    I know a better looking wolverine that lives in England, so I can't take your word for it! Hehe!

hey hey.. i have anyone, beside hugh himself to outbid my wolverine looks

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    If you say so Carlo - then I will have to pledge my agreement!
    allright!

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    So what you are say is... we should all quit the line.
    of course not.. but if you want to because you cant pledge ur agreement here, then oh well i try

Quote Originally Posted by motufan425 View Post
    But then I won't be able to post anything...

Ok how about I keep it all inside?

I have to agree though, the constant bickering and stuff between matty and the members as well as arguments between members is sometimes overwhelming.
    VERY overwhelming and just plain tired now

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Yep, I agree. From this point on we need to all pretend things are awesome. If you don't have anything nice to say about matty, don't say anything at all.
    well, the first few or three or four times was ok

but after over a yr and a half.. yawnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I can do that Carlo!
    woohoo.. but sounds like your about to fall off the wagon soon. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Are we or are we not on the internet? This cannot be done. It would upset the balance, create a black hole, etc, etc.

No, I'm afraid the mear mentioning of such a tactic will result in catastrophic outrage. You have brough this on yourself, heretic.
    its outrage more than ever now.. lets just breathe, relax and take some alone quite time to suck out the matty anger Out in many orgers.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I'm never upset with matty, just the people on the .org. So I'm in!
    thats the spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post

All my bickering comes out as "I got screwed over this month, first time since February, 2nd time overall."

It is frustrating and I'd rather spend a little less money and get the product straight from Mattel, but I honestly can't get as worked up over things like this as some others do.
    right on.. its all about patience

Quote Originally Posted by warrenpeace2012 View Post
    I think you're absolutely right Carlo, I won't be upset anymore over Matty's problems. I've got my own lol. But seriously, I got Rick rolled trying to get Tytus and I told myself I would not fail getting Keldor. I don't know if my positive no failure attitude, not accepting defeat attitude had anything to do with it, but my Keldors are on their way. I wont need to be upset at Matty in the future cause I don't plan on failing again.
    thats the spirit n if you do.. its ok. we all fail, even me n thats not cool

Hmmm, well first give me some time to predict what sort of ridiculous glitch DR will have in August.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post

woohoo.. but sounds like your about to fall off the wagon soon. lol

Nope..not at all. I have never been one to bash Mattel, Toy Guru, or Matty. I LOVE these toys and have nothing but praise for this line.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

At least Matty is not canceling orders that already went though. AT&T is canceling orders for the IPhone that already had confirmations e-mails sent.

AT&T and Apple website crashes were 10 times worse than Matty. Some people were somehow even able to see other people's ordering info as it somehow came though on thier order screen.

Court Magician
    If you do nothing about things, how will things improve... I mean its pretty stupid to do say nothing about the problem and pretend nothing is wrong.. thats not the way things should be done.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post

And if you can't get a Count Marzo?

I hear you. That Facebook crowd goes off the hook! When you're wishing that all the Mattel executives responsible will die in a plane crash while their children watch, it's time to leave this hobby.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    At least Matty is not canceling orders that already went though. AT&T is canceling orders for the IPhone that already had confirmations e-mails sent.

AT&T and Apple website crashes were 10 times worse than Matty. Some people were somehow even able to see other people's ordering info as it somehow came though on thier order screen.
    AT&T site always has problems.. My friend works at cingular and he gets problems on his work computer all the time.. I don't know why you are comparing the two. UMMM Verizons site never crashed when people were ordering the droid incredible. I don't really know why you are comparing two bad companies sites with each other. We need some changes and improvement with mattycollectors.com. 2 years have passed and still the same on going problem, month after month.

Suggestion:

Buddy up with a fellow orger.

I do. I usually buy for someone here because he's not able to buy at noon each 15th of the month, but another friend and I text back and forth before the sale starts.

We both try to get in and order, and if one gets in and is ordering, and the other isn't, we end up ordering for the other. Fortunately we've both been able to get in together at the same time each month, but this month, I forgot to buy Lobo, and my friend did... and then it sold out.

Anyway, it might not help, but it might lol!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

For subscribers, July will be a piece of cake. I'm sure I'm alone, but I really miss the days when Mattel only put out one MOTUC toy a month.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

That Facebook crowd goes off the hook! When you're wishing that all the Mattel executives responsible will die in a plane crash while their children watch, it's time to leave this hobby.
    Screw leaving the hobby! They need to up their meds. I have a bad temper but I can't even imagine getting mad enough to say that unless someone killed a member of my family.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    And if you can't get a Count Marzo?

I hear you. That Facebook crowd goes off the hook! When you're wishing that all the Mattel executives responsible will die in a plane crash while their children watch, it's time to leave this hobby.
    If I can't get a Count Marzo, I'm sure someone on here who has an extra would be kind enough to help me out. In fact PrinceAdam101 already was very nice enough to say this: "Count, PM me if you don't get one next month. I will have two and may pick up a third for fun. Marzo is your namesake; would hate to see you lose out on him!"

As for the Facebook crowd. I wouldn't even know. I really don't like to take part in those social networking things. They annoy me. People post meaningless things every 10 minutes and it blows my mind. The only reason I have/had any of those things was because a couple ex girlfriends made me. I deleted my MySpace a while back because to me it was SpamSpace. I still have Facebook although I don't use it very much at all. I sign on it to accept friend requests basically. Although I did favorite Matty on there, I try not to read any of that nonsense though!

To me social networking sites = constant meaningless dribble/voluntary invasion of privacy. Sure there are times when it is worth having, but most of the time...definitely not. I don't really want to talk to anyone I knew 10+ years ago, the friends that stuck with you throughout the years are the real ones that matter most.

Sorry for the rant. Just my stance on that kind of stuff.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muaythai607 View Post
    AT&T site always has problems.. My friend works at cingular and he gets problems on his work computer all the time.. I don't know why you are comparing the two. UMMM Verizons site never crashed when people were ordering the droid incredible. I don't really know why you are comparing two bad companies sites with each other. We need some changes and improvement with mattycollectors.com. 2 years have passed and still the same on going problem, month after month.
    Because, I am hearing pretty much the same thing on the Iphone boards that I hear on here after a Matty sale.

AT&T and Apple are big companies, Digital River a small one. If a major corporations website can crash under traffic stress, I am not surprised a smaller one is too.
    Even if they up the bandwidth each month it will take time to find out exactly how many people are coming on at once.

I actually think the best way to do it is have a line system. Much like how the white screen works, but instead when you go to Matty if you make it in line in time you get directed to another site on another server to wait in line and get away from the matty server. Once the line reaches the limit of estemated stock then it would close. Everyone coming to the matty site after that would get a message like "We are sorry but ordering for this item is now closed."

If something like that was done people would be able to get all the way through with thir order without having to deal with the constant rush of people on the matty servers.
    Waiting in line still might not guarantee you a figure, (No way to know how many people will buy) but it would make it easier and error free.

Heroic Warrior
    Toyguru & Mattel,

Thank you for making us look competent.

Sincerely,

BP

If you do nothing about things, how will things improve... I mean its pretty stupid to do say nothing about the problem and pretend nothing is wrong.. thats not the way things should be done.
    We need some changes and improvement with mattycollectors.com. 2 years have passed and still the same on going problem, month after month.
    you just answered your own quote..

and my point to this thread was just that.. it will NEVER change at this point.. the countless rants, errors, fixes or try to fix, this and that, its Endlesss! look how much time has passed as you mentioned.

So.. just join the brotherhood here on no more matty rants

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I'm sure I'm alone, but I really miss the days when Mattel only put out one MOTUC toy a month
    hmm..not for me. the more figures we get a month, the Better imo.. its not like one figure in the past was even easier to purchase on matty.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post
    Toyguru & Mattel,

Thank you for making us look competent.

Sincerely,

BP

matty collector/mattel have NOT let me down yet - i have had NO problems with them, and each month seems to get smoother and smoother ...

maybe it's an English thing ...

keep calm and carry on
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION