Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Next MOTUC He-Man Variant Speculation

The Next MOTUC He-Man Variant Speculation

Along with most of the fans, I definitely prefer collecting new characters over variants. However, I do like a number of the He-man variants and I'm always hoping for a new version of him to be on the horizon.

It has been confirmed that Keldor is the last variant of the year before the new version of King Grayskull. That means no new He-man variant until after New Year's.

What version are you hoping for next, and why?

Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'm still hoping for Snake Armor He-Man as the next He-Man variant simply because he is my favorite, though I'm pretty sure we'll see Thunder Punch He-Man next.

If we're including Skeletor, lets get us a Battle Armor Skeletor already. Skelly's getting wicked jealous of He-Man prancing around in his shiny Battle Armor already.

The thing that bothers me most about Keldor is that they are considering him to be a Skeletor variant, which throws off the 1-for-1 ratio. For every He-Man there was a Skeletor.

So, I'm thinking that next up will be Battle Armor Skeletor and Disguise He-Man from the "Power of Grayskull" mini comic. There wasn't a Skeletor variant for him, and this would put us back on our 1-for-1 schedule.

I'll go with NA He-Man. I think the next Skeletor (after Keldor) will be Battle Armor Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'll go with NA He-Man. I think the next Skeletor (after Keldor) will be Battle Armor Skeletor.
    Agreed. And I'm looking forward to seeing what they will do with an NA He-Man.
    Who has the Power?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    I'm still hoping for Snake Armor He-Man as the next He-Man variant simply because he is my favorite, though I'm pretty sure we'll see Thunder Punch He-Man next.

If we're including Skeletor, lets get us a Battle Armor Skeletor already. Skelly's getting wicked jealous of He-Man prancing around in his shiny Battle Armor already.
    After SA He-Man, I'm done with the He-Man variants. That's the last one that I wanna see.

As for Skeletor, I'd like to see BA Skeletor, and Dragon Blaster Skeletor was an interesting variant as well.

So that'll be 3 variants a piece--well, 4 , if you count Prince Adam and Keldor.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I just want 2 variants: Snake Armor and New Adventures.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I'll go with either NA or Thunder Punch.

I Hope in NA version ot Thunder Punch!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    For He-man, I think NA He-man is on the horizon. Battle Armor Skeletor is waiting. I expect to see him at SDCC.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    I wanna see thunder punch!!!

NA would be nice also, not a must for me though, none of the 200x He-Man intrest me @ all

I'm on the fence. My favorite variant is SNAKE ARMOR HE-MAN. But to be honest, I'd really like to see the NEW ADVENTURES version of him.

NA was a totally new outfit for He-Man. If they make BOW soon, they could use most of Bow's lower half to create NA He-Man's pants and boots.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'm hoping for New Adventures He-Man.

Gotta go with NA He-Man! Though I liked NA Skelly more, NA He-Man is still high in the list. The original figure had a lot of great accessories and I'm really looking forward to how the 4H are gona make him.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    The thing that bothers me most about Keldor is that they are considering him to be a Skeletor variant, which throws off the 1-for-1 ratio. For every He-Man there was a Skeletor.

So, I'm thinking that next up will be Battle Armor Skeletor and Disguise He-Man from the "Power of Grayskull" mini comic. There wasn't a Skeletor variant for him, and this would put us back on our 1-for-1 schedule.
    Actually, it seems to me Keldor evens the He-Man variant field if you factor in Prince Adam. Both are the 'before' characters, as one way of looking at it.

Given the 'no action feature' policy, I'm not sweating for additional He-Man variants. Skeletor (Dragon Blaster & Terror Claws) and Hordak (Hurricane, giant, rocket & Buzz-Saw) variants: hell yeah!

My most wanted He-Man variant would be original mini-comic Barbarian He-Man, followed by 200x Jungle Attak He-Man, 200x dragon tattoo He-Man (from the Dragon Walker toy), Thunder Punch (with translucent red 'explosion' hands & the 200x Mega-Punch He-Man gloves packed in) and a carded Prince Adam.

I'd like to see NA He-Man next, but I think they'll go with TP He-Man
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Actually, it seems to me Keldor evens the He-Man variant field if you factor in Prince Adam. Both are the 'before' characters, as one way of looking at it.

Given the 'no action feature' policy, I'm not sweating for additional He-Man variants. Skeletor (Dragon Blaster & Terror Claws) and Hordak (Hurricane, giant, rocket & Buzz-Saw) variants: hell yeah!

My most wanted He-Man variant would be original mini-comic Barbarian He-Man, followed by 200x Jungle Attak He-Man, 200x dragon tattoo He-Man (from the Dragon Walker toy), Thunder Punch (with translucent red 'explosion' hands & the 200x Mega-Punch He-Man gloves packed in) and a carded Prince Adam.
    HaHa! I thought about that almost as soon as I submitted my reply. Trouble is, though, that Mattel has never considered Adam to be a He-Man variant. And if we consider him that now, then my 1-for-1 theory turns to poop.

I want Jungle Attack He-man!!!

After that, as far as He-Man, I would love to see:

-NA HM
    -Thunder Punch
    -Flying Fists
    -Ice Armor
    -Snake Armor

And as for ol' Bonehead:

-NA Skeletor
    -Ice Armor
    -Fire Armor
    -Dragon Blaster
    -Terror Claws
    -Disks of Doom

As well as:

-Snake Teela
    -Snake MAA
    -Snake Armor MAA
    -Snake Mekaneck
    Last edited by Uki; May 17, 2010 at 10:02pm.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I want Raver skeletor, Snake armor he-man and possibly a slime pit he-man.

Of course if they make any figure translucnent, im all over it.

I hate Snake Armor He-Man (sorry).

I really want to see NA He-Man and disguise He-Man from the "Power of Grayskull" mini comic which could maybe be a Mo-Larr repaint with a hooded masked He-Man head!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I really want a Snake Armor He-Man. Ice Armor would be cool too.

In the original line there was a Skeletor for every version of He-Man released. We need Battle Armor Skeletor before another He-Man if they're going to continue with that trend.
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

Dolph He-man

slime pit He-man

snake armor He-man

in no particular order mind you

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    With Optikk out we need somebody for him to Fight and NA He-Man looks so aweome! Honestly though I'd perfer the 4HM make an amalgimated version utilizing aspects of each of the NA He-Men.

As for the weapon set, I'd go with the original set. I'd change the gold armor and color it clear green. The Sword should be the first design, but the gold hilt should be silver and spin like the third one.

http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

With the no action feature stance, I really dont see the point of TP He-Man. I would really like to see the Snake Armor He-Man. As far as Skeletor is concerned, I would like the Dragon Blaster Skeletor.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Keldor is a variant of Skeletor in the same way Adam is a variant of Heman. I dont think he takes a slot for other Skeletor variant...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove