Thread: Doubts about the figures of different countries.

Widget

Doubts about the figures of different countries.

hello everybody from spain!

All my figures as a child were of spanish edition. Currently in Spain itīs easier to find figures editing taiwan and malasya than spanish. what is the best way to continue my collection? Buy asian figures? there are more and better preserved or try to find spanish figures wich are less and worse preserved?

gracias!!

Spanish figures have different Country codes- some are marked Spain, very often they are marked France or only Mattel inc.
    I had for example a Spain Man at arms marked Spain, one marked France, one only Mattel inc-they almost looked equal.
    Spain Thunder Punch He-man is marked Taiwan or marked Spain (have both- they are equal), Spain Snake Face or Hiss are marked Malaysia,
    Stonedar or Bleit are marked Mexico- you see not so easy to indentify. To make the confusion complete, Spain Clamp Champ is marked Spain on back, the weapon is marked Malaysia. Hordetrooper is marked Spain and Malaysia. Almost every figure was produced in Spain- so a really cool set to collect, but not so easy to identify sometimes- good luck!

Widget
    really interenting reply Wespenmann, you really help me a lot! Vielen dank!