Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

What's you latest 200X score?

The vintage side has one of these threads, so I figured there should be one over here!

I'll start!

Finnaly picked these up off of German Ebay for about 25 bucks shipped!

Now I need to find the cats!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Jealous! Those 2 are hard to find! Not many out there reasonably priced that are willing to ship to Canada! My latest 200X scores are Claw Attack Stratos, and repaint Sy-Klone.

My latest scores include Snakemen CG, Battle Bones, Spitbull, Dragon Walker, & snatched up another Mekaneck on Green Card.

ice armor he-man -MOC
    ice armor skeletor -MOC
    snakemen series cyclone red-MOC

I Love Cringer CringerMyBestFriend's Avatar
    Let's see my lastest would be all these MOC

Orko, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ W/ Yellow Arrow Action Chip Sticker (Chase)
    Rattlor, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Green Card)
    Buzz-off, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Red Card)
    Stratos, Us Card Age 4+ (Red Card)
    Stratos, Us Card Age 5+ (Red Card)
    Tri-Klops, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ W/ Yellow Arrow Action Chip Sticker

35 200x Zoloworld Cases
    200x Complete Series On DVD

Plus I got 5 more MOC figure's coming

Orko, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ W/ Yellow Arrow Action Chip Sticker
    King Hiss, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Green Card)
    Prince Adam, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Red Card)
    Ram-Man, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Red Card)
    Man-E-Faces, Tri-Lingual Card Age 4+ (Red Card)

And I got a deal pending for a SDCC He-man MOC & Euro Dragonwalker w/ Tatoo He-Man. I just started back collecting so not a bad start
    -" By My Name A Great Hero Will Be Born''-

"My Force's are gathering everything is in place it is time"!!!
    -Hordak-

I just scored General Rattlor on eBay. Now the only 200X products that I ever wanted, but never got are Snake Armor He-Man and Odiphus' Staction.

That's some pretty cool figures you guys scored! What a co-incidence that Keldor and She-Ra are next months Classics releases; i just got my hands on their 200X counterparts. Both have never been out of their "mailers" and are in top condition. Keldor is signed by the FH and is definitely the centrepiece of my 200X collection.

I just got a loose Serpent Claw MAA on eBay on a whim. Is he supposed to have non-removable armor and a normal waist joint (as opposed to the spring-loaded waist)?

I've been building up my 200x collection recently. I'm opening everything, so everything is on display. Here's what I've gotten recently:

Battle Ram Chariot
    Battle Tank
    War Whale
    Bashin' Beetle
    She-Ra
    Jungle Attack He-Man
    Battle Station
    Dragon Walker (non-tattoo version)
    Spit Bull
    He-Man with dragon tattoo

Most has come from eBay, but JA He-Man and the Battle Station came from Cilman here on the boards. He's a great trader/seller.
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

Will it do me any good to once more draw attention to my question concerning MAA? I'm fairly certain I got flimflam'd.

Evil Clone...in SPACE!! DarthFaker's Avatar
    My latest scores were loose and MOC She-Ra, as well as Ice Armor He-Man that was MOC but I opened him and as I pulled him out of the package, his left arm fell off.

Man, I'm loving all the score stories, but I have a fever...And the only cure is more pictures!!!!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

I just scored a complete collection of the 200x minifigures from Cilman as well. All I really wanted was Mer-Man, but the prices on eBay were far too high for a single, tiny figure. I got the full set for $35 shipped! They should arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
    I just got a loose Serpent Claw MAA on eBay on a whim. Is he supposed to have non-removable armor and a normal waist joint (as opposed to the spring-loaded waist)?
    It's possible to twist the waist but i don't think any 200X figures had a spring loaded waist. As for armour, i think it's the same as the "regular" MAA in that his chest armour is removable as it's just repainted.

The armor is glued together at the places where it clearly was intended to snap apart. Also, most of my 200x figures have the springy waist that was homage to the original toys. I can even feel in my MAA's waist the point where the spring is broken. I definitely got flimflam'd.
    Last edited by Larry Koopa; May 26, 2010 at 12:33pm.

I picked up MIB Snake teela this weekend, my brother owed me $20 and gave me the Teela instead! works for me because she was one I didn`t have yet, 10 more green card`s and I`m done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
    The armor is glued together at the places where it clearly was intended to snap apart. Also, most of my 200x figures have the springy waist that was homage to the original toys. I can even feel in my MAA's waist the point where the spring is broken. I definitely got flimflam'd.
    I just looked at my 200X Man at Arms and he`s a mint as the day I opened him, theres no "spring" in the waiste. His waiste does swivel but not spring loaded. The only flaw in your is that the Armor is supposed to come off
    Last edited by adam03; May 26, 2010 at 12:40pm.

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna just buy one packaged so that I don't have to worry about how used it is.

I finally completed my 200X comic collection by purchasing Rise Of The Snake Men #1. I've been trying to find that issue for ages!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I finally completed my 200X comic collection by purchasing Rise Of The Snake Men #1. I've been trying to find that issue for ages!
    Just as RocketPunch, I finished my comic collection w/ the last issue (Orko). I kept up w/ all of them back in the early 2000's but for some reason never snatched one up.
    Also, w/ another sweet grab from a fellow Orger (Cilman) I just purchased Euro Orko which will complete my moc 2002 action figure collection.Except for the big three-but these will never be attainable for me.
    Anyway, glad to see everybody's recent purchases. Keep posting everybody!!!

Picked up Target exclusive today. I've got 3 pieces left to complete my 200X set.
    Last edited by Vlcan; May 28, 2010 at 08:01pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just got MIB Faker, MOC Stratos with Maroon belt, MIB Battle Tank with astric ,and MOC Euro Orko. Total was only like $80 total for all four. Faker was the best deal, got it on a buy it now for $35.

Court Magician
    my latest score is the staction versions of grizzlor and mantenna man these are well details and look awesome on my shelf, now need to track down mosquitor,leech and hordak.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Just got MIB Faker, MOC Stratos with Maroon belt, MIB Battle Tank with astric ,and MOC Euro Orko. Total was only like $80 total for all four. Faker was the best deal, got it on a buy it now for $35.
    Great score on the Faker Loki!! I remember getting Faker and Moss Man together for $41 from a seller on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Great score on the Faker Loki!! I remember getting Faker and Moss Man together for $41 from a seller on ebay.
    Yeah I was so excited that I had forgot that I was bidding on one lucky for me I got out bid at the last second.

I just scored the two rotocast figures from the same store it came to like $90 shipped for both. I can't wait to see what they list next.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I just received Prince Adam and Orko. They are displayed with their vintage versions and are awaiting the new MOTUC versions to complete the display.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    My latest was a Snakemen carded Two-Bad.

It's been a little while though. I should pick up a few more.