Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

I Love Cringer CringerMyBestFriend's Avatar
    Not alot of stuff this time but I completed the last deal I had going which added a SDCC He-man #81 Of 1,000 and My Euro Dragonwalker w/tatoo He-man to my collection.
    -" By My Name A Great Hero Will Be Born''-

"My Force's are gathering everything is in place it is time"!!!
    -Hordak-

I hit the big one today. Got 1 of the Big 4 I'm after. I was watching 200X Comic Con He-Man on ebay & won him for a lump sum of only $51 shipped. R U kidding me, I felt like throwing up on my computer after winning him for that price. I'm totally excited for this item to finally enter my collection!!

Holy crap Vlcan! That's a steal! How did that slip under the radar? Was it mis-labeled?
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Holy crap Vlcan! That's a steal! How did that slip under the radar? Was it mis-labeled?
    Holy Crap is right!!! No, I don't think it was listed wrong. It was under Masters of the Universe. I just thought I'd watch it and the price was looking pretty sweet on the last day of the sale. I think the economy has something to do w/ it along w/ people focusing their attention more towards the classics. Or maybe I'm one lucky "you know what"!!! Anyway, just got word it's shipped today (overnight) and will be here by 5PM tomorrow. Now I need the Big 3 chases. Anybody want to sell me theirs. Wishful thinking I guess....Talk to you guys later.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I hit the big one today. Got 1 of the Big 4 I'm after. I was watching 200X Comic Con He-Man on ebay & won him for a lump sum of only $51 shipped. R U kidding me, I felt like throwing up on my computer after winning him for that price. I'm totally excited for this item to finally enter my collection!!
    Wow dude! That's awesome, good for you!

Every once in a while, you can find something that slips past the other bidders...
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Wow dude! That's awesome, good for you!

Every once in a while, you can find something that slips past the other bidders...
    Yes indeed! I'm still pinching myself. I can't wait to display him in my MOTU collection.

Holy Crap is right!!! No, I don't think it was listed wrong. It was under Masters of the Universe. I just thought I'd watch it and the price was looking pretty sweet on the last day of the sale. I think the economy has something to do w/ it along w/ people focusing their attention more towards the classics. Or maybe I'm one lucky "you know what"!!! Anyway, just got word it's shipped today (overnight) and will be here by 5PM tomorrow. Now I need the Big 3 chases. Anybody want to sell me theirs. Wishful thinking I guess....Talk to you guys later.
    I was watching wanted to bid. Unfortunatly I got overridden by the wife she just got last months bill Congrats on your win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I was watching wanted to bid. Unfortunatly I got overridden by the wife she just got last months bill Congrats on your win!!!
    THX Loki,
    I guess I should thank your wife and for having lots of bills!!
    Yeah, it was a super sweet steal.

Hey Vicans and congratulations for getting this and was wondering what they Normally have been selling for recently ?

I love how "right place right time" works on ebay!

I've had a few of those collecting M.A.S.K!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    I love how "right place right time" works on ebay!

I've had a few of those collecting M.A.S.K!
    hey scar! this is lwizardl from the mask forum hehe

Hey, buddy!

Welcome!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Finally i got Tattoo He-man!

Quote Originally Posted by ETERNIA FOREVER View Post
    Hey Vicans and congratulations for getting this and was wondering what they Normally have been selling for recently ?
    I'm not for sure b/c they are far and few that are listed on a consistent basis. Remember there are only a 1000 of those ever made and who knows how many have been opened. There are a few w/ just a buy it now tag on ebay. Those usually run anywhere from $150 over the $200 mark. I've seen some go btw $100 and $150 but these were usually not the best as far as shelf wear,cardback condition, and bubble condition. Just got mine in yesterday and he's in Minty shape!! Thinking about getting him AFA graded.

I'm not for sure b/c they are far and few that are listed on a consistent basis. Remember there are only a 1000 of those ever made and who knows how many have been opened. There are a few w/ just a buy it now tag on ebay. Those usually run anywhere from $150 over the $200 mark. I've seen some go btw $100 and $150 but these were usually not the best as far as shelf wear,cardback condition, and bubble condition. Just got mine in yesterday and he's in Minty shape!! Thinking about getting him AFA graded.
    If you are wanting to have that AfA graded and it is in excellent condition and only 1000 made i say gooo for it definitely

I'm done with 200x for a while again. I just got a loose Dragon-Tattoo He-Man to go along with the regular one that came with my Dragon Walker. It was about $12 shipped.
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

well my son got a greyskull, slime pit , panthor, battlecat, terradactyl, battle hawk, ummm, skeletor and his chariot. all for his bitrhday, he liked the slime pit but didnt like its slime functionality, he liked the vintage one better! lol, all WAS mib or moc, not anymore though! thanks to rob base and his''they are your toys gang, play with how you want quote. almost had collecting moc till he saw that lol!

Just got He-Man and Skeletor Mexican bootlegs in the mail. They are pretty cool. There bigger than the offical release figures and a lot heavier. They even came with all the same accesories. Now I want the Panthor and Battle Cat that go with them. If anyone has a list of bootleg figures from this series will you p.m. it to me.

Well addd me to the list of geting this 2002 sdcc He-Man. It is new in package with only one slight crease at the top left but besides that packaging is very good
    Last edited by ETERNIA FOREVER; July 9, 2010 at 06:51pm.

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    I got She-ra and Wolf Armor He-man Snake Armor Skeletor dbl. pack.

Hey I just bought the snake armored He-man the six inch version new an in Perfect packaging i on zeee roll as of late as i recently got this, keldor, both rotocast He-Man and Skeletor as well as 2002 sdcc He-Man number 318 out 1000 all new innn package. Now it is off to find the neca stactions of classic colors He-Man sdcc 2007 as well as the battle armored He-man staction and the Neca 2007 He-man statue that i want to.

So much fun collecting the ones that i want from the 200X line it is making the time between each of the monthly classics figures go SO much faster equals AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ETERNIA FOREVER; July 9, 2010 at 06:53pm.

Just purchased Battle Station for $40 shipped.

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    Rotocast Heman and Skeletor. Kinda bummed that Skeley didn't come with a Havoc staff....I guess I have to make one for him.

Just purchased Battle Station for $40 shipped.
    Dude did you get the Afa graded 8.5 battle station that went for like $21 plus $20 shipping ? So yeah like 40 dollars then. I was so furious at myself that i forgot bout that one then seen how low ittt sold for.
    Last edited by ETERNIA FOREVER; July 8, 2010 at 09:05pm.

No I didn't get that one. I'm not much for AFA grading. I just have a good friend on the org who sold it to me.