Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

I always wanted to collect the 200x from Mattel and than NECA when I first read about them. But I kinda was investing a lot of money into my home cinema so I had to hold back on the figures.

I started to collect the NECA mini statues (all MOC) this March and finally bought the last missing one "2005 King Randor" here on this forum two days ago thanks to mick4metal!!!!

When I finished the actual waves I also started to collect the Mattel 200x figures which I also completed all MOC last week. The last five missing - Evil Lyn, Faker, Battle Cat & Panthor and SDCC 1/1000 He-Man where also purchased two days ago.

I don't pay attention to the repaints because I don't really like them except Ram-Man and I am now chasing the Chase :-)

she-ra in the box
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Picked up Faker TF exclusive. Guy sold it as sealed for $75 yet when I received it the tape had been cut.

I didn't get too crazy since normally they sell for over $100 now.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I've got my eye on a Skeletor deluxe statue for sale at the moment. My one was very badly damaged in an earthquake a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Picked up Faker TF exclusive. Guy sold it as sealed for $75 yet when I received it the tape had been cut.

I didn't get too crazy since normally they sell for over $100 now.
    Wow I had no idea he's that expensive now. I remember getting both Faker & Moss Man exclusives for $40 shipped 3 years ago. Great buy Midwinter.

Snappy Threader
    Back in the 200x days, Faker and Moss Man were my son's favorite figures. He still has Faker on display actually with his classics. I had no idea they were going for that much money.

Heroic Warrior
    I got a misb 12" Rotocast Skeletor yesterday.

I won a boxed exclusive Moss Man on eBay for £29 shipped from the US, delighted as Moss Man is probably my favourite character!

Heroic Warrior
    Here in Scotland closing down discount sore 'Big W' had a solitary snake-armor he-man and Sss-queeze-style Skeletor variant for equivalent of $7 each. I had to grab 'em.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I recently purchased the SDCC King Randor AP mini-statue (#191 of 200) as well as 6 of the micro-busts (He-Man, Mekaneck, Beast Man, MAA, Teela, and Orko).
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I got Battle Bones misb for £11.49.

I got Count Marzo, Faceless One, and Moss Man at Big Lots

Glad to have a Ramstone and a 200X accurate Mossy.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    I just purchased my first 200X item in 9 years--a loose complete "The General" off of eBay for $20 + $3 shipping.

Heroic Warrior
    I finally got a jitsu station for 90 shipped. A pretty good price I think. Just need Rio Blast to have them all. I love these things.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    And I just gave into impulse again, although with an even better deal--loose complete Evil-Lyn for $16. Stop me before I eBay again!

My latest score >wub< Love me some Evil Lyn, and this is a great version of her!

200X Evil Lyn.jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Warrior
    congrats, she is a great figure. She got a little too much love in 200X, with a figure and two stactions. Granted one staction was in classic colors and they both were new sculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by Superclub View Post
    congrats, she is a great figure. She got a little too much love in 200X, with a figure and two stactions. Granted one staction was in classic colors and they both were new sculpts.
    Never too much Evil Lyn lol! Strangely enough I don't have the original Vintage one, although I plan to remedy that soon.

Now, the conundrum... do I open her or leave her sealed...?
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Warrior
    OPEN OPEN OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Superclub View Post
    OPEN OPEN OPEN
    Dang it man!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Dang it man!
    you'll appreciate the level of detail better, once you've released her from her plastic prison

I don't know if this counts as a score, but as I was moving, I found my Hordak bust (SDCC version) and my Snake Armour He-Man MOC in a box with Star Wars figures.

And last weekend at the local comic shop, I found the Evil-Lyn bust. She was blue and yellow and gorgeous. I may have to get her if they still have the bust this weekend.

Yep, this actually happened yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASTERS-OF-T...p2047675.l2557

Sold my set over a year ago and regretted it. So, I picked this one up for under $9. Shipped today and when my son turns old enough he will enjoy it thoroughly.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    Yep, this actually happened yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASTERS-OF-T...p2047675.l2557

Sold my set over a year ago and regretted it. So, I picked this one up for under $9. Shipped today and when my son turns old enough he will enjoy it thoroughly.
    Great score & awesome price. I believe I bought your other Snake Armor MIB awhile ago along with many other items from you.

Bought these from the NECA store on eBay. Really pleased.

IMG_8581.jpg