Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

Heroic Warrior
    I picked up a MOC chase orko off eBay for what I think is a decent price ($18 shipped)
    Got a MOC prince Adam from a large flea market event near me for $10
    I was pleased.

I just picked up probably what I consider the most premiere MOC figure in the line. It is a MOC Toys R Us He-Man with the Gold Stamp. This figure came from the official 2002 relaunch of Masters of the Universe Toy line in New York City. It has the date 10/16/02 embedded in the Gold Stamp. It is also signed by the 4 Horseman. A very good day today for my 200x MOC collection.

Since I couldn't sell Sy-Klone, he will be joining the ranks on my shelf.

I recently acquired the 200X Teela, thanks to a sterling trade with MOTUMaximus here on the ORG. Teela has become one of my favorite characters. It does surprise me, though, how lightweight and flimsy some of the 200X figures 'feel'. I'll have to bust out my Evil Lyn now, so they can duke it out on my shelf.

IMG_20130923_200019.jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I scored some very awesome 200X items from Power Con!!

I got the Hunter Knight Customs 200X MOTUC's custom He--Man at the Charity Auction. It was signed by Cam Clarke at the con!!

I also won the sweet Skeletor print signed by the MYP crew at the auction. I had Brian Dobson sign it in person at the con

Best of all!!! I snagged one of the two Castle Grayskull NECA prototype doors that were donated by the Four Horsemen to the charity auction!!!! I had them sign the back of it in person after the auction!!!! It is probably my most treasured MOTU item to date and will be hard to top for sure!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I scored some very awesome 200X items from Power Con!!

I got the Hunter Knight Customs 200X MOTUC's custom He--Man at the Charity Auction. It was signed by Cam Clarke at the con!!

I also won the sweet Skeletor print signed by the MYP crew at the auction. I had Brian Dobson sign it in person at the con

Best of all!!! I snagged one of the two Castle Grayskull NECA prototype doors that were donated by the Four Horsemen to the charity auction!!!! I had them sign the back of it in person after the auction!!!! It is probably my most treasured MOTU item to date and will be hard to top for sure!!!!
    Great scores YFM! I especially like the latter the best. I wish I had the regular CG door. Some how I missed that 10 yrs ago. I don't even want to know what the prototype went for. Congrats!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Great scores YFM! I especially like the latter the best. I wish I had the regular CG door. Some how I missed that 10 yrs ago. I don't even want to know what the prototype went for. Congrats!!
    Thanks!!!! Actually, items were going for WAY less than I thought they would be at the auction!! The second door went for $125 less than the one I won, but it was still much cheaper than I thought it would be in the end. I would have gladly paid more, especially as half of the proceeds went to charity Someday I would like one of the released ones with the paint. The prototype is WAY cooler and rarer of course, but not as a painted one would probably look neater in the display....