Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Just bought MOC Spin Blade Skeletor, Tri Klops and Ice Armor He-Man. This now brings my total to x15 carded 200x figures and x1 boxed Snake-Men Battle Cat.

Here is my haul, ive been buying large lots, but i actually only want each character on the first card they appeared on

Im nearly there and then ill concentrate on chase

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just finished buying the last of my MOC Stactions. Series 5 w/ Evil Lyn, Rio Blast, and Sssqqueeze. Stactions= Complete

As a favor I bought a huge 200x collection from a friend. Lots of exclusives and MOC figures, plenty of loose figures, vehicles and of course Grayskull. I have to figure out which ones I want to keep (to shop up and use for customizing) and the others (including pretty much all of the good stuff) I'll sell or trade.

Plantman - I am sooooo impressed with that collection man! WOW!

Anyone who has MOC figures for sale from the 200x line and who aren't wanting ridiculous prices for them, hit me up with a PM including list of what's for sale with prices, as I'm desperate to expand upon and ultimately almost complete the collection!

I've got a few Chase figures and an Evil Lyn in my shop in my signature...
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Totally out of $$$ at the moment, otherwise I would've snapped them up scar1321

Don't suppose your looking for a MOCU MOC Grizzlor? Especially interested in your MOC Buzz Off and Ram Man...let me know!

Just picked up the Neca MOTU Series 1 Stactions MOC...

traded for a Battle Armor He-Man staction from an Orger.. came in the mail today 3 days ago that auction on eBay FINALLY came in.. which included all of the basic figures along with 3 variants each of Skeletor and He-man.. Battle Cat and Panthor!! 120 shipped!

Nice Robbie! I'm expecting the exclusive King Randor staction, He-man and Skeletor mini-busts and I just traded my MOTUC Grizzlor for Battle Fist Fisto MOC!

Here's what I've accumulated over the past month.. more on the way!!

btw, that last pic didn't load.. so i guess just right click on the broken link and c&p the linkage.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Jitsu and Mosquitor arrived in the mail earlier this week! Awesome mini statues!

With Kobra Khan I have finally completed my Snake Men collection!

Variant Orko.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Variant Orko.
    Hey Sgt. Slaughter, what do you think of the Euro Orko? I have to say I love the color. I think I like it better then the original. Anyway, good find.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    With Kobra Khan I have finally completed my Snake Men collection!

http://kupscigar.com/MOTU/snakemen1.JPG
    Nice use of the Staction stands, really enhances the collection! NICE!

You've done VERY well Robbie! Cool as!
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; February 7, 2011 at 10:51pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been meaning to get these up. Got these from an awesome dealer here on the org. I believe I got 14 of the 23 piece set from him. All for great prices. I will say this, I paid no more than $60 for any one of these figures. We all know which one's are HTF or rare. Enjoy!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I've been meaning to get these up. Got these from an awesome dealer here on the org. I believe I got 14 of the 23 piece set from him. All for great prices. I will say this, I paid no more than $60 for any one of these figures. We all know which one's are HTF or rare. Enjoy!!!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1297225304

Nice! Are some of those MOC figures bagged (like comic books)?

Also, do you find your MOC stactions hard to display? When I got my series 1 stactions I just couldn't get them to safely stand up on my shelf due to the weight of the statues. I didn't want to risk them tumbling off the shelf and breaking whilst moc, so I removed them for loose display (no probs now PHEW!)...

Quote Originally Posted by kinggreyskull2011 View Post

Also, do you find your MOC stactions hard to display? When I got my series 1 stactions I just couldn't get them to safely stand up on my shelf due to the weight of the statues. I didn't want to risk them tumbling off the shelf and breaking whilst moc, so I removed them for loose display (no probs now PHEW!)...
    Hey kinggreyskull2011,
    Yeah, this series of stactions ranks way up there w/ my collection. I'm proud to own such prestigious figures. They're done so well. Love the details.
    Yes, I work in a place where I can get large zip lock bags to cover & protect these beauties. I cut the top piece all the way across where you usually seal it. Or cut it down to where it fits the figure. Then there is a little professional work that goes into covering & taping it. I consider myself a crafty veteran when it comes to covering my figs. All my 200X figs are this way along w/ my Classics & vintage line. I'll show you more pics if you'd like. As for the stactions falling off the shelf. I just got a wider sized board to display them. I think it's 6in. plus my boards sit another 1/4 to 1/2 in. out w/ the wall holders where I put my brackets in. I can post more pics as well to show this. And yeah I'm still scared my Mosquitor, Leech, or Jitsu will fall off. Just let me know.

Evil Janitor of Skeletor dr phiz's Avatar
    That is an awesome setup you have there, Vlcan!

In the last couple months, I picked up quite a few things.
    AP Skeletor mini-bust, Battle Ram Chariot, Battle Tank, Snake Face mini-statue MOC, Samurai Battle Cat, Battle Bones, Spitbull all MOC or MIB

Also picked up both rotocast Snake Armor He-Man, Skeletor, Roboto on Snakmen card, and Battle Armor He-Man from The HYVE!
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Hey kinggreyskull2011,
    Yeah, this series of stactions ranks way up there w/ my collection. I'm proud to own such prestigious figures. They're done so well. Love the details.
    Yes, I work in a place where I can get large zip lock bags to cover & protect these beauties. I cut the top piece all the way across where you usually seal it. Or cut it down to where it fits the figure. Then there is a little professional work that goes into covering & taping it. I consider myself a crafty veteran when it comes to covering my figs. All my 200X figs are this way along w/ my Classics & vintage line. I'll show you more pics if you'd like. As for the stactions falling off the shelf. I just got a wider sized board to display them. I think it's 6in. plus my boards sit another 1/4 to 1/2 in. out w/ the wall holders where I put my brackets in. I can post more pics as well to show this. And yeah I'm still scared my Mosquitor, Leech, or Jitsu will fall off. Just let me know.
    The stactions sure are prestigious - I couldn't agree with u more What a fine collection, honestly, this sort of display is always exciting to view

I'm impressed! So they ARE bagged! Wicked man!

Definitely show us some more pics! Lovin' it

The stactions sure are prestigious - I couldn't agree with u more What a fine collection, honestly, this sort of display is always exciting to view

I'm impressed! So they ARE bagged! Wicked man!

Definitely show us some more pics! Lovin' it
    Ask & you shall receive. Enjoy! Sorry about the glare. I'll tell you what. This He-Man room was by far a fun thing to do. I thank my wife dearly for letting me enjoy what I have a passion for. My kids love it. It takes time but I have so much excitement putting them up on display. I keep changing it around. My main focus is keeping up w/ the classics along w/ getting a few vintage MOC's every once in a while.

[IMG]http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards
    /attachment.php?attachmentid=56415&stc=1&d=1297308585[/IMG]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vlcan; February 10, 2011 at 10:39pm.

Awe-inspiring stuff! Wowee! That's one of the best MOTU collections, I think I've ever seen!

Very, VERY! cool man!

The carded figures look great on display. Shame that I can't resist opening my figs

Last November I got the SDCC King Randor staction.
    Now I'm looking to add the Mantenna to my collection, and if I'm very lucky the Battle Armor He-man.

My 200x King Randor Comic Con numbered staction MIB arrived today - WOW! Was going to trade him, but after seeing how good he looks in-person THIS ONE IS ALL MINE

Damn, the stactions are / were cool!!!!

I also picked up the 200x DVD title He-Man Origins 10 episode collection for $3.00 US brand new! I bought one to view and one to keep sealed in shrink-wrap.
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; February 15, 2011 at 05:37am.

Very impressive guys! Well done

Haven't bought any 200X since i bought the Series 6 Stactions. I'm not interested in chase/variant figures which means i only need about 4 regular figures plus Moss Man to complete my 200X collection - in due time though as the Classics are my priority now!