Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's you latest 200X score?

Cracking stactions haul there

Ive dipped into the market and bought the he man 1/1000 comic con exclusive, and load of chase figures i was after and some stactions, pics to come soon

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Just won myself the following 200x items...

- The General Rattler MOC
    - Venom Spitting Khan MOC
    - Classic Colours Evil Lynn Staction MOC (will be opening her though for display)
    - Disco Skeletor or...Overlord of Evil Skeletor repaint variant lol MOC

And I think that's nearly me done with the 200x stuff. I mean I'm still interested in purchasing some of the exclusive figures (if at the right price) such as: Snake Teela, She-Ra, Moss Man and Faker (worst case scenario probably loose along with Keldor, cause $80+ USD is just too much for me to justify)...

I might purchase some of the regular figures I don't have too - but LOOSE (like Roboto, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Buzz-Off, Ram Man, Evil Lyn and the variants etc) because a. I don't have the space for any more 200x MOC figures and b. I don't have the kinda money some of them are fetching nowadays on ebay here...

..And again, if we're talking stactions I might be persuaded to purchase loose: Mantenna, Leech, Sssqueeze, Classic Colours He-Man, Classic Colours Sorceress and Battle-Armor He-man if they are going for a good price on ebay or on here...

...And if I ever get hold of tones of money, then the 15"? high Clawful statue is mine lol

Also, I'm finding myself getting more and more interested in the MOTUC range. It will never beat my love for the 200x sculpts, but one thing is does have going for it is that it's the current line...so most figures are much easier to track down over the 200x stuff...shame they weren't any cheaper though (actually in most cases they are a WHOLE lot more expensive - AGH)!.

Oh, and another thing it's got going for it is the prototype / concept figures, the previously unreleased 200x characters, the 87' movies figures and the NA characters, all of which I'm interested in collecting...or at the very least cherry picking my favourites from these strands...

Also won x4 of the 2001 commemorate vintage figures MOC, which is something I've wanted since '01...so wouldn't mind expanding on this series when I can now too...

Don't know HOW I'm going to find the space for all this and so I'm going to have to cut back on 200x now that I feel I've got a decent haul of SOME of the very best that the line has to offer...

I guess the next thing for me to do when all the above arrives is to photograph my MOTU collection and whack it up here for you guys to check out

UPDATE 03/07/11

Well, I only got the following items because the prices were SUPER cheap (INSANE actually) and too good for me to pass on!

- Clamp Champ Staction MOC (although I will open)
    - Grizzlor staction MOC (again will be opening him up)
    - Snake Teela MOC with white mailer
    - Snakeface statue loose
    - Mecha Bite Snake Men Panthor MIB
    - x6 He-Man Eagle Fight Packs (will probably open one, keep one MOC and sell / trade the other 4)
    - Ram Man 4H bust MIB
    - Serpent Track Meckaneck MOC
    - Trap Jaw (green variant) MOC
    - Orko with orange orb and staff MOC
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; March 7, 2011 at 05:09am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool stuff KG. I would definitely try and complete the stactions line MOC/Loose. They are really defining pieces of artwork. Congrats on all your new stuff.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I just scored a snake men repaint Man-E-Faces! He adds something to the later snake men figures. They look amazing when viewed standing side-by-side!

Nice Spike! I really like those later re-paints. man-e, and Sy-Klone were really cool!

I scored a Terrordactyl the other day. I have one boxed, but never had an open one...It's actually pretty cool!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I have been working on my Staction collection recently.

I just picked up (last week) a win from eBay for Hordak and Clawful, bought Tung Lashor and Classic Colors Evil-Lyn from zodak74 and today received MOC He-Man exclusive and Classic Colors Sorceress from bigassbuzz today!

Here is today's haul.

I'll post the stactions shelf soon!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I got a SDCC King Randor today! It's nice to have him in my collection again. I had one before, but he disappeared during a move.

I also added a loose complete Spin Blade Skeletor to my collection. Having not been collecting at the time 200X was in the stores, I missed the hatred for the Smash/Spin Blade He-Man/Skeletor figures. Putting all that aside, the black and metallic red look good on ol' Skelly IMO! I just wish he had a matching havoc staff as well.

Scored a Cawful mini-statue today! he's bigger/heavier then I figured he'd be!
    Last edited by Spikewolfe; April 13, 2011 at 06:56pm. Reason: new editions/typo

Scored an almost complete run of MVC comics yesterday! It was only missing 3 issues

I've never seen these before so cant wait to read them

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

You're in luck JAG2045 b/c you won't be dissappointed. Those comics are awesome. I may need to re-read them again. Nice score.....

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    Hello guys I'm new here, I bought all of my 200x figures at the same time about 2 years ago or so. I know it's not much but I love'em.

He-Man (Cross Variant)
    He-Man (Tank Version)
    He-Man (Tank Version/Cross Variant)
    Battle Sound He-Man (Gold)
    Battle Sound He-Man (Silver)
    Wolf Armor He-Man
    Dragon Walker He-Man
    Prince Adam
    Battle Cat
    Skeletor
    Ice Armor Skeletor
    Fire Armor Skeletor
    Skeletor (Halloween colors Variant)
    Skeletor (Blood Red Variant/European Exclusive)
    12 Inch Skeletor
    Keldor (German Exclusive)
    Panthor
    Castle Grayskull

Scored all these off of Craigslist for 30 bones!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Awesome Score, that Skeletor with Card covers nearly the entire price.

I just added Smash-Blade He-Man to my 200X collection!

Just added another Skeletor, and a custom Keldor to my 200X Collection.

Fire Armor Skeletor showed up to join my collection today! Cool figure!

my latest additions are my FISTO (no battle fist here) Bust and CLAWFUL Bust.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

Been a long time since I posted here. Trying to finish my 200X collection. Have all MOC's except for those pesky 3 variants & a few K-Mart carded figs. You all know which one's are those. Anyway, I picked up Tri Klops mini figure and 4-pack w/ Beast Man exclusive inside. I also picked up a MOC He-Man & Skeletor US carded 8 back for $13.25 shipped. Wow, the market is down. The MOC He-Man will go to my son for his 5th b-day. Hope he likes it.
    Everybody keep posting your scores no matter how big or small. It's still nice to see people still collecting 200X. Later.......

Recently purchased Zodak, and Snake Armor He-Man.

I picked up the Battle Station and a Comic Con He-man figure at SpringCon today in St Paul.
    Chapter 29
    This is an important announcement. This is flight 121 to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to disembark.

Happy to say i've picked up the last four figures i needed in finishing up my MOC 200X figure collection.

* Kobra Khan
    * Fisto
    * Zodak
    * Rattlor

I'm not interested in variants or such so i don't include them in completing my collection. Stactions though are another story. I need 3 more waves to complete those.

Picked up last of my mini figures. Didn't realize I still needed Tri Klops, Trap Jaw and Teela. Just need to pick up Rock em Sock em game and Snake Armor role playing armor. I've got it lined up w/ a reliable orger. Just need to find $$$ for them. And officially I'll have the entire line. Ok ok I still don't have the big 3 variants. I'm bitter........

BA NECA He-Man

My latest score was a Battle Armor He-Man NECA mini statue.
    Had a chance to buy it when he came out and decided to pass on it to my later regret, but a chance came up to get it recently and this time I pulled the trigger. I had to pay more than I would have originally, but I found a good deal for a MOC one and now I finally have it.

I've added a Clawful 15" Statue and a Martial Arts He-Man figure to my 200X collection these last few weeks!

That Clawful statue is the poop!

I scored this at a toy show in Phoenix this weekend...

It's the K-Mart one with the trading card...

Turns out I already had that one, though. I'm missing the Stratos, Man At Arms, and Beastman.

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Today i picked up the 2002 SDCC He-Man. Really happy with this one, i like that paint apps which give a more detailed or dirty type of look.