Thread: Horrific stabbing in Norway

Heroic Warrior

Horrific stabbing in Norway

I read on the news that a guy in Norway stabbed a friend over 35 (!!!) times with a military bayonet.......guess what , he had been playing video games before the murder and neighbours never suspected he was unstable , the killer was just an average Joe incapable of murder

The doctors said the killer didn't have any diagnoses......um , a guy who kills another person like that is totally f-d up in the head....you don't need no stinkin diagnosis to understand that *major facepalm*

Human being is the worst animal huh ?
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

They always have to throw the video game in there.

He would have never done it if he'd been reading a good book instead.

or watching a good movie...
    or playing some sport outside
    or listening to some calm soothing classical music.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Jack the Ripper used to play Bubble Bobble fanatically.
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Had the killer eaten recently? I read that almost 100% of murders eat food within 24 hours of committing murder. Terrifyingly, nearly 100% of killers have ingested food within 12 hours of committing murder! Obviously, eating food is causing these people to commit murder! It's certainly not something that they just happened to do on the same day. It couldn't be that. That'd just be... silly.

I feel awful that when a person does something terrible, people can't just say, "Wow, that's a horrifying act. What a tragedy. That person must've really been disturbed - I wonder how everyone missed it. I feel for the deceased's family." Instead, people seem to think it's a great time to push their political agenda - "See? Video games should totally be censored and junk." It's really unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Had the killer eaten recently? I read that almost 100% of murders eat food within 24 hours of committing murder. Terrifyingly, nearly 100% of killers have ingested food within 12 hours of committing murder! Obviously, eating food is causing these people to commit murder! It's certainly not something that they just happened to do on the same day. It couldn't be that. That'd just be... silly.

I feel awful that when a person does something terrible, people can't just say, "Wow, that's a horrifying act. What a tragedy. That person must've really been disturbed - I wonder how everyone missed it. I feel for the deceased's family." Instead, people seem to think it's a great time to push their political agenda - "See? Video games should totally be censored and junk." It's really unfortunate.
    So right, why throw that in there? It's like the Dungeons and Dragons crusades of the 80s. Takes the focus away from victim. But that's the press for you, it's nothing new. I just thought we had gotten past this.

I was playing violent games since I was a kid, (Jaws of Cerberus had depictions of satanism, sex and murder, Ultima allowed you to kill kids, even toddlers...) todays games are quite tame in comparison in some ways. The guy was a psycho and anything could have served as a trigger. Only a lunatic would kill his friend and the method suggests nothing less than a frenzied madman.
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Stampede View Post
    THAT explains all the bodies I found in my closet!

Seriously though, that game stole so much of my time back then...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampede View Post
    You made me choke containing my laugh at work
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    -The docs suspects the killer may be schizo.......

-a friend of his gf called him (the killer) from UK , claiming his gf had been cheating on him.......his mind then turned black and he wanted to kill a random person , the 18 yr old victim was at wrong place & wrong time.

-the 18 yr old invited him to a party and on their way there the killer suddenly killed him stabbing him head/neck & upper body , the victim was begging him to stop.....he also shot him 3 times with an air gun after the murder

-killer is 22 and has a son as well
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !