Thread: Attending SDCC '14, well... sort of

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar

Attending SDCC '14, well... sort of

Hi, guys, I need your help here, I'm kinda lost right now.

I have a friend who's attending SDCC, I am subscriber for both Eternia & Etheria subs.

The thing is; as a subscriber, I have early access during this month to the exclusives at MattyCollector.com, some kind of "pick-up voucher" or something like that, I guess.

Now, the question is; if I buy the exclusives I want through Early Access, will my friend be able to pick them up with my voucher? Or am I the only one who can pick them at the event?

I know that the exclusives have an All-Access sale on June 24th, just in case that the exclusives bought during the Early Access need to be picked up only by the subscriber, if I buy those that day, can my friend pick them up instead of me?

And lastly, if my friend can't pick the exclusives, I will give him the money but, how likely are those exclusives to be found and not sold out at the SDCC? I want the FAILmation Hordak for me but I want the EAH and the MH exclusives to give them away as gifts for someone.

Well, guys, I hope you can help me, thanks for your time and attention.

You need I.D. to pick them up and they gotta match.
    EA for SDCC items on matty...
    Sucks.
    MH will be out in 1 minute or less. Hordak you won't have a problem with...

Your friend should be able to buy them for you at the Mattel sales booth though. Just give him/her the money. But no, your ID, the credit card used, and your badge all have to match.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Thanks for the answers and the help, guys!

So, it's not possible at all buying the exclusives on Early Access because only me can pick those... Not even in All Access??? That sucks, guys, it really sucks...

So, my only hope and option is giving my friend the money? I hope he finds the exclusive available... And he doesn't spend my money...

But, I have one big fear, do the exclusives last the whole SDCC?? I mean, he has another things to do and then in a free space, he can go and purchase all the exclusives we want (Batman, MOTUC, EAH & MH), will he find them available?

Thanks, Stratos, thanks, duke.