Thread: Three Beast in MOTUC

Three Beast in MOTUC

If Castle Grayskullman didnt win the CAC contest, I hope that Three Beast would have won it. I really like the look of him, a great combination of all sorts of elements from motu. Seems totally creepy and his ability to turn you into one of his slaves and control you is an awesome power. It seems to me that he can control 3 people at once, with the creature on his face, chest and arm. In regards to making this figure, the are alot of reused parts from basic motuc parts and a new head with 3 removable creatures to turn people to slaves.
    Last edited by facet; June 8, 2014 at 01:41am.

Major Header was the best of the designs. That being said, Three beast was pretty cool. I'd accept him. However I feel like runners up shouldnt really get figures. They didnt win.

But if they made any of the runners up, Three beast would be cool. IF they made him after Major Header. Heheh

Three Beast is easily my favorite of the C-A-C runner-ups.

I'd love to see him make it into the MOTUC line!! He and Bubblor are the only two I care to see immortalized in plastic.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I so want a Three Beast. 'm buying some figures to try and have a custom made of him.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    The more evil the more fun, add him to any evil force and I shall buy. Meaning I want him added to MOYUC line.
    My wants:Evil Seed, Calix, Hungra,Sneer, Veena, Lady Slither

I'd love Three Beast and really, any of the new characters seen in the comic.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!