Thread: Club-Eternia Sub Day!

Heroic Warrior

Club-Eternia Sub Day!

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think we should designate a specific day for all the .orgers to rally behind and sub on that day. I know they're not timely about their updates, but that might give us a better idea of both how larger our number is, and of how accurate the sub-ometer is.

Maybe we could do two days, one before the announcements for everyone who wants to just have it done with, and one after the announcements, for those who want to wait and see what they're getting.

Maybe July 7 for the pre-SDCC subbers, and July 21 for the post-subbers?
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Cool idea. The trick would be publicizing this so everyone knows
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guy-dude View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think we should designate a specific day for all the .orgers to rally behind and sub on that day. I know they're not timely about their updates, but that might give us a better idea of both how larger our number is, and of how accurate the sub-ometer is.

Maybe we could do two days, one before the announcements for everyone who wants to just have it done with, and one after the announcements, for those who want to wait and see what they're getting.

Maybe July 7 for the pre-SDCC subbers, and July 21 for the post-subbers?
    Good idea except two issues:

1) some of us wait til later to try to come up with the sub fee (for example me and i won't endure the hardship $25 will cost me til I know if i am subbing and that will be after reveals and then i'm broke til the first.)
    and 2: we definately need to change the post date, though i love the 21 as thats my birthday, sdcc preview night is the 23rd and the con itself is the 24-27 this year (I just looked it up!)
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

A nice idea but people subscribe as they can afford it.

Some sub first day others after they see the SDCC reveals and others at last minute. Besides the org rallys the troops during the sub sign up period so it will go through, but people have to subscribe as they can afford it.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

I think since this is the first year, and the only year, we know pretty much every figure due out next year...if we really want to rally and sub we should do it before SDCC.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572