Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuskador in MOTUC speculation thread.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    very silly character. he looks cool.
    but dosnt make sense being a character thats in a tech advanced world
    having tusks. i understand if it was eternia.

To be honest I prefer this kind of characters like Tuskador and Sagitar over the other more Gi Joeish ones like Nocturna and Vizar.
    Last edited by Mike Bock; October 10, 2011 at 05:26pm.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I hope the make a 2nd accessory a melee one utilizing a tusk,I think the NA characters need more melee weapons, the guns limit them a bit. Slushheads axe blaster is a great way of incorparating a melee weapon with a blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosicrucian View Post
    My ideal Tuskador in Classics would come with two sets of tusks. One fairly short, so that he's easier to fit into displays, and one with the long mammoth style tusks he originally had. That'd make everyone happy, I think.
    This is a great idea, now they have Jetlag rights he should come with interchangeable toy and cartoon tusks
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I hope the make a 2nd accessory a melee one utilizing a tusk,I think the NA characters need more melee weapons, the guns limit them a bit. Slushheads axe blaster is a great way of incorparating a melee weapon with a blaster.
    I like the idea of including melee weapons for this characters. They do need more accesories. Most of them come with only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Top be honest I prefer this kind of characters like Tuskador and Sagitar over the other more Gi Joeish ones like Nocturna and Vizar.
    I totally agree with you! The GI Joe style does nothing for me, if it isn´t GI Joe itself!

And Sagitar is one of my favorite Characters from NA.

Tuskador has so much potential and i´m really looking forward to him and what they will do with him!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I totally agree with you! The GI Joe style does nothing for me, if it isn´t GI Joe itself!

And Sagitar is one of my favorite Characters from NA.

Tuskador has so much potential and i´m really looking forward to him and what they will do with him!
    He totally does, I'm really excited to see how the 4H handle this guy.
    I think he'll become one of those characters that people don't like but after seeing the figure their minds will change.
    Last edited by Mike Bock; October 10, 2011 at 09:57pm.

I think he'll become one of those characters that people don't like but after seen the figure their minds will change.
    The NA characters reminds me so much of the time when 200X was launched and everyone was excited how will they tackle this character or that one and especially when everything went nuts the time the stactions came out and blew everyone away.

Characters like Rio Blast(whom i still don´t like that much), Mosquitor or Clamp Champ looked so different and interesting.

It´s that kind of magic the FOUR HORSEMEN are doing here again with all those mostly unknown NA designs and Tuskador has the potential to become a new fan favorite and to redeem elephant based characters( i like Snout Spout but is difficult to take him really serious) if you ask me.

Heroic Warrior
    I think he'll become one of those characters that people don't like but after seeing the figure their minds will change.
    Yeah, I think that, too, always liked the design, he will be one of my favorite good NA guys...

Tuskador is a great one from the NA line one of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Now that we got King Hssss, I wonder if they would maybe try to use his thighs on Tuskador.
    I would much rather they do that, as I'm getting kind of tired of the Trap Jaw/Optikk/Roboto/Man-e-Faces/Mighty Spector/Snake Man-at-Arms pieces being used over and over again....

I think it would be cool if they reuse ram man to make tuskador . He seems like he should be a big bulky brute like Rammy

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun442 View Post
    I think it would be cool if they reuse ram man to make tuskador . He seems like he should be a big bulky brute like Rammy
    Now that would be cool.

Joe Amato made a bulky version of Tuskador for reuse Ram-Man parts.

I am more a Fan of an Insyzor Tuskador who is made like Leech not bulky like Ram-Man
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    Joe Amato made a bulky version of Tuskador for reuse Ram-Man parts.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...79367733_n.jpg

I am more a Fan of an Insyzor Tuskador who is made like Leech not bulky like Ram-Man
    Tuskador as oversized figure sounds like a great idea, than Sagitar will take the beast slot and we can have two AMAZING NA characters in one year not taking away any regular slot! WIN/WIN for all the fans.

And looking at his original feet i think the new Batros feet would be great for him!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I don't get the Tuskador as oversized thing His vintage figure wasn't oversized, nor has he ever been portrayed as oversized in any media. I'd prefer him to he normal size.

and oh if you haven't already vote in my Tuskador poll here
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I don't get the Tuskador as oversized thing His vintage figure wasn't oversized, nor has he ever been portrayed as oversized in any media. I'd prefer him to he normal size.

I never thought of him as an oversized figure before but that mock up makes sense and Ram-Man wasn´t an oversized figure in the vintage toy line. He was different but not bigger and in FILMATION he is even smaller than everyone else.

Tuskador as an elephant themed character makes sense to be bigger and wider since elephants are big animals.
    Last edited by Niki; April 22, 2013 at 08:21am.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I really want to see if he gets a head sculpt. I want to see his face under that helmet of his.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I really want to see if he gets a head sculpt. I want to see his face under that helmet of his.

I agree, 2 head are a must.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I really wish they would sculpt new legs/boots for the NA guys. Gettin tired of the TrapJaw/Roboto parts now...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I'm really digging all the Tuskador chatter going on lately . Hopefully he will be the next Galactic Protector to be revealed (hopefully in 2013)!

Heroic Warrior
    Would love to get him in the line. The Ram Man body looks good for Tuskador

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post

i agree him!
    i have this figure and he is normal sised and only his armour bring him of Leech his size!

and i agree oICEMANo
    I really wish they would sculpt new legs/boots for the NA guys. Gettin tired of the TrapJaw/Roboto parts now...
    MOre new Legs from Na wuld becool is sad that karati have not his legs and Tuskador should have his legs why they are cool!
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    In the voting thread I promised some pics of Tuskador. Here they are! I wish the episode's image quality was higher on the DVD.

More pics (and all future Tuskador pics I take) are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7113630...7635888105476/
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I REEEEALLY REAAALLY hope Tuskador wins the fan vote and he gets made in 2015. I'd like Mara and Darius too but I think a Tuskador figure would blow those two away.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I already know Tuskador has a very good chance at becoming a figure so dose Mara. I personally would like the votes to go tword Darius just to ensure that he gets a figure in this line. I dont like seeing characters not making it in the line. I feel more support is needed for NA. A big majority of what is left is NA.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor