Thread: Mo-Larr bio?

Mo-Larr bio?

It seems we are overdue for (and judging from a certain recent thread desperately in need of) a geniune reveal - something more substantial than Matty's tricky Q&A answers.

I know Pixel Dan's reviews must be close and that always peps us up, but isn't it well past time Toyguru revealed Mo-Larr's package bio?

We have had Orko's bio for several weeks now and they are released at the same time.

I anyone else waiting to see what the Mattel scribes have planned for Mo-Larr?

Something tells me that they are going to release his bio on the 11th during that con in philly. IMO

I'm actually lookiing forward to this bio, as it will be co-written by the Robot Chicken guys.

I definitely expect there will be some tongue-in-cheek jokes thrown in.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Here's another question(s):

Will Skeletor's Bio still be the same version 2.0 Bio? Or will we get a Bio for him that explains the "toothless" head scuplt?

Incendentally the 2.0 bio I refer to is the Re-release Bio that Mattel added the Name "Demo-Man" to.

Also I hope the Robot Chicken guys do help with Mo-Lar's Bio and since both versions of the two pack are the same I hope they Re-release him if any of us miss out!!!
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Wouldn't it be funny of Mo-Larr turned out to be The Nameless One? LOL!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny of Mo-Larr turned out to be The Nameless One? LOL!!
    What do you "know"? C'mon! Out with it!

I'm definately jonesin' for this Bio. I hope it portrays Mo-Larr as some psycho rogue dentist who is feared by all of Eternia, from Cringer to Scare Glow!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!