Thread: My sis has introduced my niece to POP

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar

My sis has introduced my niece to POP

So a few years ago I got my sis the POP 1.1 DVD box set. And yesterday I got this delightful little email from her regarding my nearly 3-year-old niece:

Violet freakin' loves She-Ra!! She even sings the little "She-Ra, She-Ra"! :-D

Awesome! My little niece sure has great taste! Can't wait to get her some POP stuff and watch some episodes with her! (her 3rd birthday is next Saturday, woo-hoo!)
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

That's awesome!! Are you going to hunt down some figures for her on e-bay?? That would be a great birthday present, Uncle Mer-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    So a few years ago I got my sis the POP 1.1 DVD box set. And yesterday I got this delightful little email from her regarding my nearly 3-year-old niece:

Violet freakin' loves She-Ra!! She even sings the little "She-Ra, She-Ra"! :-D

Awesome! My little niece sure has great taste! Can't wait to get her some POP stuff and watch some episodes with her! (her 3rd birthday is next Saturday, woo-hoo!)
    Aww, that's so sweet! My 4yr old nephew loves to color in the He-Man & She-Ra coloring pages that I make for him. I can generate them fast enough for him. He also loves to watch the cartoons on the DVDs I bought for myself. Ahh, you gotta love their innocence.
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

cool, i got my 8 yr old into motu, and then he discovered those dastardly bakugan, and that was all she wrote!

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Falcon View Post
    Aww, that's so sweet! My 4yr old nephew loves to color in the He-Man & She-Ra coloring pages that I make for him. I can generate them fast enough for him. He also loves to watch the cartoons on the DVDs I bought for myself. Ahh, you gotta love their innocence.
    Yep, so sweet and cute.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbee View Post
    That's awesome!! Are you going to hunt down some figures for her on e-bay?? That would be a great birthday present, Uncle Mer-Man.
    I've already got her presents, nothing "POP-y", lol. I might first get her some of the POP books in the future. Love that she loves POP!
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I got my little cousins interested in He-Man and She-Ra a little bit. I promised the oldest girl of them (there's three boys and four girls total, one was just born last month) that I would let her see the She-Ra movie. When I visited them last, I brought the Best of She-Ra DVDs with me and we all watched Secret of the Sword. I knew she was going to like it because she's a tomboy and loves Spider-Man.

My siser called my mom up a few months ago after she finally gave birth to little girl after having three boys requesting all the She-ra stuff her and I got when we were little since my brother moved with his two girls and little boy and never took any of it with them. So we packed up my van and took the two or three boxes we had full of POP dolls and accessories to her which her husband promptly unloaded, avoiding my gaze the whole time. I asked them why they only want the POP stuff and not MOTU. They said they thought I'd want it for my son. We have a lot of dublicates because of our brothers, I reminded them in which I just got a shrug and told maybe later. I don't get it, three boys and one girl, you'd think they'd want a few MOTUs just to save the POPs from being torn apart by the boys, lol. I see dolls getting very short hair cuts in the near future.
    Visit my websites at www.ravensrealm.envy.nu
    www.freewebs.com/mjspickett

My wish list:
    Teela
    The Sorceress
    She-ra
    Tri-klops