Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Tataran's another must-have Filmation character

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    General Tataran is a must have from Filmation. Giving him a new buck would be great, because parts could be reused for several "stocky" characters, like Kothos, King Ahgo, and Angast. That is FOUR figures right there that can reuse the parts. Bring on General Tataran, the Evil Goblin General!

Yes, King Tamusk !

Tataran could share parts with King Ahgo !
    I hope Mattel release both figures....and an amry of Goblins would be perfect too !

Snappy Threader
    The General is a must have indeed!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think he would be a simple to make figure. He could use a lot of already used parts.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I need General Tataran.

Yes PLEASE!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, General Tataran could be cool. He would also round out nicely the evil warriors !

I would be cool with a General Tataran figure.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

A definite yes here.

yeah, this character would be a good addition. I dont care if it didnt happen, but I'd hardly be sorry.

Rather have him than Nepthu at least, though based on Nepthu's bio, I finally have a character I feel comfortable riding that griffing that's standing next to my Marzo.

But Tartaran is a good choice. I cant imagine he's very high on anybody's list, but he's a good addition.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I love him for that D&D sort of monster vibe I get.
    So, awesome! He would fit in great in MOTUC.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    General Tataran was one of the most awesome Filmation villains that appeared in two of the most memorable MOTU episodes ever. He deserves to be made (perhaps together with a couple of Goblin soldiers).

I'm kind if surprised he hasn't already with the past Filmation figures. Being a good credible villain outside the main Evil Warriors and Horde and being a important part of "The Problem with Power" pretty much cements his standing.

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    He is a must in my list of filmation characters, allow growth in evil.

Absolutely essential, I love the character and the design, so I want him badly. Plus, if there is anything MOTUC needs, it is more Goblins.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I love goblins and Orcs, so he's a must for this line.

Perhaps he could share a larger buck with Kothos?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I'd buy him!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira

He gets my vote, bring him on I can't wait to add em to my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    General Tataran was one of the most awesome Filmation villains that appeared in two of the most memorable MOTU episodes ever. He deserves to be made (perhaps together with a couple of Goblin soldiers).

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!

If he had appeared in MYP cartoon, I am sure he had already been released in MOTUC...he is not a Skeletor minion, in fact he is his ally !

Showin' my support today!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira