Thread: Clash of the MOTUC Titans (Mini-Comic Monsters in MOTUC)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Clash of the MOTUC Titans (Mini-Comic Monsters in MOTUC)

Is there a market for straight up monsters in MOTUC?

I'm not talking about the monsters that are linked to characters like Beast Man's Serpenitaurs or Griffins, nor the Shadow Beasts, but non affiliated monsters such as the Blue demon from Man-E-Faces' mini-comic, the Glorm, the purple monster from He-Man and the Power Sword or the Octopus monster from Vengeance of Skeletor.

(Damn...too bad we can't get the Sphinx, Ice Dragon, Foliage Beasts and Sandsnake from the Sunbird Legacy. Awesome creatures)

Just curious...
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; June 1, 2010 at 08:33pm.

Heroic Warrior
    These are the kinds of questions that can only be answered with prior knowledge of the characters or, failing that, pics.

Yeah, I agree that I would need to see pictures, but I would be interested in MOTU beasts if they fit.

I would love to see any of these monsters! I think it's imperative that we get some of those random beasts and creatures for our heroes to whallop.

Pics would really help everyoe get onboard with the idea, I think. Perhaps this thread could serve as a compendium of MOTU beasts which should be made in the line... I'd get any of them! Ice Hacker? Manticore? Masks of Power creatures? How about the demons that Tri-Klops is seen fighting in his introduction? (Those would make good army builders, really.)

Who volunteers?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Okay...I've updated the first post with pics of these fearsome creatures!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Some of the Mini Comic monsters are awesome but I think Filmation has the best monsters/beasts. *nudge nudge* Mattel!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I would defintely be interested in purchasing monsters/beasts from the classic mini-comics.

Consider me part of the market for "all of the above". Some of the mini-comic stuff is absolute gold, and the monsters/creatures that were presented within them as plastic toys on my MOTUC shelf? That would be a-may-zing!

I would buy the mosters from the Dragon's gift mini-comic ... bring Manticore!