WTFWTK 2.40 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by Mern-Ra,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. MoViEfReAk: The original Netossa and Spinnerella figures never came with swords shown on the cardback cross-sell-art. If and when we get to them, will they have those swords?
2. Mern-Ra: When placing an order on Matty "products are not guaranteed until you have reached the "Order Completed" page". Any updates on when this will be changed so we are guaranteed a figure when it is in our order cart instead?
3. He-Ro: With the fast sell out times of Battle Cat and Tytus. Are we to expect the same with Gygor and King Grakskull? i.e. Are Gygor and King Grakskull's production number the same as Tytus and Battle Cat?
4. Sabretooth: A number of fans who purchased 2010 subscription had problems when they moved to another place and changed their address where to deliver product from Mattycollector. DR shipped the figures to the old address even after the fans announced the problem. Is this issue solved for 2011 subscription or do fans need to worry when they purchase 2011 sub and change their address? Thanks.
5. Count Marzo: Do you choose how many Heroic Warriors, Evil Horde, Evil Warriors, Space Mutants, Snake Men, Princess of Power, etc we should expect per year? Or is it just going to be balanced between heroes and villains? And thanks for answering Q&A's every couple weeks, appearing on podcasts, and posting on here with us!
So ask those questions!